1. #71
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    I will be on Radford tomorrow. I'm going to wait on the line a little bit, as I think the public will jump on High Point as the slight home favorite. Radford is the better team and they're road woes are mainly due to the competition they've played so far this season. They've traveled to George Washington, Va Tech, Santa Clara, UNLV and lost all four of those games convincingly. They've done their time and paid their dues so far this season. They do have a couple road victories against lesser opponents and traveled a decent distance to get there. I like a team that is seasoned and one that has taken care of teams they should beat. High Point just really isn't any good and have one of the WORST defenses in the country. The decent enough Radford offense should be able to torch these guys. High Point doesn't get to the line often, they don't take care of the basketball and they are terrible from behind the arc. Unless Radford has a total meltdown tomorrow night, I cannot see how they don't win this game.

    5Dimes has this line at Radford +1 and my gut tells me some money might come in on High Point. I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to see any movement. I'm willing to wait and take this at PK, if the movement goes that way. I think the public is going to overlook Radford's tough road schedule and jump on the 4-10, home favorite

    Radford

  2. #72
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Washington/Toronto O5.5 (-125) (2x)

  3. #73
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    France Ligue 1

    Monaco ML (-124)

  4. #74
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Well Radford got hit overnight and I'm going to grab the number I was looking for. If someone wants to wait, you might get it a little better.

    Radford +2 (1x)

  5. #75
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18


  6. #76
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    good stuff here

    Insider spends a lot of time researching

  7. #77
    Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-20-10
    Posts: 3,231

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I will be on Radford tomorrow. I'm going to wait on the line a little bit, as I think the public will jump on High Point as the slight home favorite. Radford is the better team and they're road woes are mainly due to the competition they've played so far this season. They've traveled to George Washington, Va Tech, Santa Clara, UNLV and lost all four of those games convincingly. They've done their time and paid their dues so far this season. They do have a couple road victories against lesser opponents and traveled a decent distance to get there. I like a team that is seasoned and one that has taken care of teams they should beat. High Point just really isn't any good and have one of the WORST defenses in the country. The decent enough Radford offense should be able to torch these guys. High Point doesn't get to the line often, they don't take care of the basketball and they are terrible from behind the arc. Unless Radford has a total meltdown tomorrow night, I cannot see how they don't win this game.

    5Dimes has this line at Radford +1 and my gut tells me some money might come in on High Point. I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to see any movement. I'm willing to wait and take this at PK, if the movement goes that way. I think the public is going to overlook Radford's tough road schedule and jump on the 4-10, home favorite

    Radford
    VI, have you checked High Point's losses, they have played way better teams then Radford...........GL although i expect High Point to win by 8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  8. #78
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    I have indeed seen their schedules and they've both played some competition. High Point has lost to Syracuse, Georgetown, Arkansas and S.F. Austin (all ranked inside the Top 100). Radford went on the road for all 4 of their tough non-conference games, losing to UNLV, George Washington and Va Tech.

    Just because High Point got paid a few thousand dollars to play @Syracuse and @G'Town doesn't mean they learned anything or became a better team in doing so. I don't think 20-25 point losses offer much, in this situation. Same goes for Radford, too.

  9. #79
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Radford up 17 at HT

  10. #80
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 552

    VI is a top SBR capper right now, fire

  11. #81
    cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-12
    Posts: 526
    Betpoints: 18

    Tailed Radford n won.. noticed Radford 14-5 while highpoint only 4-11. Earth to odds makers... so big upset with monaco

  12. #82
    cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-12
    Posts: 526
    Betpoints: 18

    Monaco 1 - montpeelier 1 draw... I knew it would go 1 - 1

  13. #83
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Monaco was tough. They were up 1-0 into the second have and then a missed PK and rebound for the equalizer. Never scored another. Oh well. That happens. Monaco started playing for the point on the road after that PK/Score.

  14. #84
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Saturday 1/11

    Florida +1 (1x)

    Kansas State +9.5 (1x)

    West Virginia +5.5 (1x)

    California -2 (1x)

    Top Play: Barcelona/Athletico Madris O2.5 (-112) (3x)

  15. #85
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,368
    Betpoints: 721

    *****STIFF ALERT*****
    VegasInsider goes by Mizuno across the street and can't pay Brock Landers $500 from a capping contest that he lost

  16. #86
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Hey VI....first off, great job.

    Secondly, I have a recommendation for you. You don't need to follow it, but it will save you a load of time and eventually a lot of hassle.

    I am being tracked by an independent, third party site, run by HigherElement from here at SBR.

    http://www.advisortracking.com/p/st-dollars2donuts.html

    You will never have to worry about anything ever again and this will give you instant credibility. If you want his contact info, PM me. I think you would be a perfect 'saint'

    Cheers

  17. #87
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    *****STIFF ALERT*****
    VegasInsider goes by Mizuno across the street and can't pay Brock Landers $500 from a capping contest that he lost
    Hey, VI....pay 'dis man his money

    Even if he is a clown (I am not saying he is, or isn't) just get that shit off the books....don't want that hanging around.


    Cheers

  18. #88
    raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-07
    Posts: 6,984
    Betpoints: 90

    stringing brock along with whoreshit excuses, but hey, brock has been stiffed by a handful of people lately and is the easiest mark on the forums...guy just wont learn... the vi kid was in sbr fb chat the other night claiming he had plenty of money in a few books, but wanted to gamble with people in there on credit... dont gamble with posters...you will get fukked

  19. #89
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    stringing brock along with whoreshit excuses, but hey, brock has been stiffed by a handful of people lately and is the easiest mark on the forums...guy just wont learn... the vi kid was in sbr fb chat the other night claiming he had plenty of money in a few books, but wanted to gamble with people in there on credit... dont gamble with posters...you will get fukked
    Calm down and give the guey a chance to make good.

  20. #90
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,368
    Betpoints: 721

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Calm down and give the guey a chance to make good.
    He's had a chance to make good. He was supposed to pay by the 6th...then disappeared.
    Guys obviously broke and not betting his plays

  21. #91
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    He's had a chance to make good. He was supposed to pay by the 6th...then disappeared.
    Guys obviously broke and not betting his plays
    Hey iWin.....

    Do you think this is the best way to get him paid? I am trying to be diplomatic here....give the guy a shot and he will pay.

    Now go back to the forum that you are (more) generally accepted in.....

    Cheerio

  22. #92
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,368
    Betpoints: 721

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Hey iWin.....

    Do you think this is the best way to get him paid? I am trying to be diplomatic here....give the guy a shot and he will pay.

    Now go back to the forum that you are (more) generally accepted in.....

    Cheerio
    I've been around this forum a lot longer and more well respected then you pal. When I post plays people listen. Step back rookie and keep running your shitty tracking service hoping to become a tout

  23. #93
    raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-07
    Posts: 6,984
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Calm down and give the guey a chance to make good.
    he is in the process of stiffing a guy at another forum and didnt think anyone in the fb sbr chat knew about it , so he was asking to bet with credit so he could take a shot at them too... this board is full of fukking morons that need to know what the kid is doing so they dont fall prey too...

  24. #94
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I've been around this forum a lot longer and more well respected then you pal. When I post plays people listen. Step back rookie and keep running your shitty tracking service hoping to become a tout
    Hey Fattie....I tried to keep this civil, and I have always been cool with Brock and most everyone else....but go blow a goat....even though I know that the hottest 90% of goats wouldn't let you near their rooster.

    I was actually trying to help you get Brock paid.....

    And if you want to run any sort of poll to see who is more respected....you may as well put Ghandi and my mother in the thread....you will still finish 4th.

    You turned your back on the site when you thought you got 'too cool'.

    D2D.....willing to drop this now.....but if you would like to continue....be my guest.

    Oh, and PS....I don't run ANY tracking service....I had people ask if they could track all of my picks....and seeing how I WIN, I had no issue with it. So, before you start throwing rocks, make sure you aren't in a glass trailer.

    Out

  25. #95
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I've been around this forum a lot longer and more well respected then you pal. When I post plays people listen. Step back rookie and keep running your shitty tracking service hoping to become a tout
    The crazy thing is that just 11 months ago I actually respected your opinions

  26. #96
    raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-07
    Posts: 6,984
    Betpoints: 90

    wait, so you stopped respecting him because he told sbr to fukk off after the BI fiasco? there were a lot of posters that left...nothing wrong with their decision, they felt cheated...certainly cant blame people for holding a bit of a grudge

    fwiw, neither one of you gamble for a living, so talking about who is this or that, is pretty fukkin childish for 2 middle aged men

  27. #97
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    wait, so you stopped respecting him because he told sbr to fukk off after the BI fiasco? there were a lot of posters that left...nothing wrong with their decision, they felt cheated...certainly cant blame people for holding a bit of a grudge

    fwiw, neither one of you gamble for a living, so talking about who is this or that, is pretty fukkin childish for 2 middle aged men
    RD...all I said was that he should be cool about things....coming onto the guys thread is tantamount to hijacking it. I responded quite kindly, trying to (in a cool way) to get our SBR friend to buck up. I even said 'nobody should ever be stiffed on a bet that they made'.

    This didn't start about 'respect' but at the same time I do not need some tool telling me that 'he is more respected than me'. Anyone could read the original posting and see that I was actually trying to be helpful. Well, somewhat anyway.

  28. #98
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    wait, so you stopped respecting him because he told sbr to fukk off after the BI fiasco? there were a lot of posters that left...nothing wrong with their decision, they felt cheated...certainly cant blame people for holding a bit of a grudge

    fwiw, neither one of you gamble for a living, so talking about who is this or that, is pretty fukkin childish for 2 middle aged men
    And this had nothing to do with BI. If they had issues with being stiffed and SBR didn't do enough to rectify it....then I understand leaving. Unfortunately 'leaving' means LEAVING. I post here because I enjoy it and people challenge how I think....if I wasn't challenged daily I would probably become too big for my britches (not a fat joke) and I would not be as effective.

    If somebody wants to leave....the door is there.

    How's about PMing the guy...put a little pressure on him? Instead you just go to his 'workplace'? Beat him down in front of his 'family'?

    iWin knows better than that. He is too smart to think that is the best way.

  29. #99
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,141
    Betpoints: 1982

    unreal VI

  30. #100
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    That was you losing to Brock, unfuckinreel

    I wouldn't pay Brock either V.I. after all the scams he tried to pull

  31. #101
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    That was you losing to Brock, unfuckinreel

    I wouldn't pay Brock either V.I. after all the scams he tried to pull
    That's BS. If he had won he would have been all over Brock to pay up. No matter who I like, no matter who my 'buddies' are.....debts always get paid or there is no point in placing these bets.

  32. #102
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 552

    Last 5 people Brock has lost to, he's paid. The last 5 that lost to Brock, I can't say the same.

  33. #103
    tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-12
    Posts: 9,078

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I've been around this forum a lot longer and more well respected then you pal. When I post plays people listen. Step back rookie and keep running your shitty tracking service hoping to become a tout
    The only person who respects you is the guy who runs the local donut shop

    Now run the fukk along.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, Dollars2Donuts, and Mikeyanks23

  34. #104
    tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-12
    Posts: 9,078

    Figured it was only a matter of time before the news came here...

    Actually surprised it took that long.

  35. #105
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    Holy fukk. I haven't stiffed anyone, told anyone I was going to stiff them or hidden from anything.

    1) I told those guys in that FB chat that I had lost, no one had to FIND out
    2) I told Brock I was going to pay him
    3) I haven't been on EOG since Thursday, besides to post my EOG 500 picks
    4) Brock sent me a PM with wifes Paypal info and said hiss father-in-law died (I hope it's true)
    5) I have money in sportsbooks and money to live - stop saying I'm broke!
    6) I have sent a request to add funds to my PP account (did this yesterday morning) - How long does it take, 1-2 days?
    7) I've never ran or not answered Brock...or anyone else for that matter.
    8) The payment date was not BY Jan 6th...it was on Jan 7th (which Brock agreed to a few days extension, PM on EOG saved)
    9) I'm at the Patriots game right now. Nothing I can do at the moment. So you'll just have to sit tight for a fukking day.

    You guys are unfukkingbelievable. Nothing better to do than to hound someone that hasn't even HAD THE CHANCE TO STIFF.

    For penetrates sake, give me a chance to do the right thing before you say I'm a fukking deadbeat.

    Fuk you all and GO PATS!

    Brock will be fine today.

First 123456 ... Last
Top