Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

^ That was funny!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

i want to agree with you on the auburn pick.. FSU played a much easier schedule compared to auburn..

pounding a shit gators team, duke , idaho, syracuse, wake forest , nevada, bc , miami,

there only solid win was against clemson..

FSU might very well win.. but I think its closer then everyone thinks.. and I think Auburn won't have any trouble scoring..

DurtyBird
    DurtyBird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Auburns Pass D scares me, also with a running team there is always the fear that if you get down big it is tough to come back. With that said they should showed that they could put up a bunch of points in that Mizzou game. I think 10 points is too much, i expect them to cover.

Lets not forget, FSU had their closest game vs BC. What does BC have in common with Auburn? A great rushing attack

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Layoff can help or hurt FSU. Can Winston choke on the national stage? absolutely. this is a big spread but FSU has so much talent on both sides of the ball I don't see them losing this game. Although I was on the bengals ML big yesterday also so any fukkin thing can happen.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

FSU is a machine, their schedule was soft but they have elite players across the board. This isn't your normal ACC team, they are old school FSU.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i want to agree with you on the auburn pick.. FSU played a much easier schedule compared to auburn..

pounding a shit gators team, duke , idaho, syracuse, wake forest , nevada, bc , miami,

there only solid win was against clemson..

FSU might very well win.. but I think its closer then everyone thinks.. and I think Auburn won't have any trouble scoring..
    I agree with all the above except Duke was a solid win. Just ask Tex AM

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Public is on Auburn too...
    according to vegasinsider the public is on FSU.

not that it matters though. it aint like the game is rigged.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    FSU is a machine, their schedule was soft but they have elite players across the board. This isn't your normal ACC team, they are old school FSU.
    an ACC team a machine?

destingator
    destingator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    This FSU/AUB game is exactly like the OSU/Florida championship game a few years back. Big undefeated, untested team from a weak conference, each with a heisman winning QB against a 1 loss SEC team with everything to prove. Malzone is a smart cookie, and will outcoach another good (but predictable) coach in Jimbo Fisher. Long layoffs always favor the underdog. 4 out of 4 underdogs have outright won each BCS bowl this year. Make it 5, take the moneyline, its a 50/50 game you can find +240 on at the right book. Too much value to pass up
    Well said Stax. I agree completely whether or not Auburn wins. I believe that it is AU's year regardless of the overwhelming stats. Took the ML @ 275 a month when it opened.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is the beginning of the end of what people think is an SEC Dynasty. They will be lucky to get a team in the Top 4 in 2014. Alabama loses it's QB and half of it's defense to graduation. LSU loses most, if not all of their scoring punch. They lose their QB and 3 starting WR's. A&M loses Manziel. Auburn loses 4 defensive starters that we know of, and must play 'Bama in Tuscaloosa, At Georgia and host South Carolina. The East is a mess, with South Carolina looking like the best team but losing 5 starters on defense and Connor Shaw.

Compare that to the Pac 12. Oregon loses 3 on offense but Mariota comes back. Washington gets their entire O-line back and loses only 2 on defense. UCLA loses 1 on offense and 3 on defense. There are three teams that can defeat ANY SEC team. Then you have Florida State, who loses only 1 on offense, but 5 on defense. Wisconsin loses 4 on offense but returns their entire defense in tact. Notre Dame will score at will, but can they stop anyone? They easily win the SOS debate with their schedule.

So I can see 4 or 5 teams better than anything the SEC has to offer. Right now, South Carolina looks to be the best in the SEC in 2014. Auburn may still be the best in the West. Those two play each other in Auburn next season.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is the beginning of the end of what people think is an SEC Dynasty. They will be lucky to get a team in the Top 4 in 2014. Alabama loses it's QB and half of it's defense to graduation. LSU loses most, if not all of their scoring punch. They lose their QB and 3 starting WR's. A&M loses Manziel. Auburn loses 4 defensive starters that we know of, and must play 'Bama in Tuscaloosa, At Georgia and host South Carolina. The East is a mess, with South Carolina looking like the best team but losing 5 starters on defense and Connor Shaw.

Compare that to the Pac 12. Oregon loses 3 on offense but Mariota comes back. Washington gets their entire O-line back and loses only 2 on defense. UCLA loses 1 on offense and 3 on defense. There are three teams that can defeat ANY SEC team. Then you have Florida State, who loses only 1 on offense, but 5 on defense. Wisconsin loses 4 on offense but returns their entire defense in tact. Notre Dame will score at will, but can they stop anyone? They easily win the SOS debate with their schedule.

So I can see 4 or 5 teams better than anything the SEC has to offer. Right now, South Carolina looks to be the best in the SEC in 2014. Auburn may still be the best in the West. Those two play each other in Auburn next season.
    4 or 5 PAC 12 teams better than anyone in the SEC.

What a fukkin idiot this guy is....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Best value this Bowl Season was Oklahoma +17

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Huh? It's not even the best bet in a NCG in the past 2 years.... Bama vs ND was better.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Only thing u have to look at is recruiting the past 5 years..... One of the top 10 schools will win it all every year. Has the sec had any body in the top 10 in recruiting the past 5 years?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

GL...

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Good luck.I like auburn

dontknowtohedge
    dontknowtohedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    This FSU/AUB game is exactly like the OSU/Florida championship game a few years back. Big undefeated, untested team from a weak conference, each with a heisman winning QB against a 1 loss SEC team with everything to prove. Malzone is a smart cookie, and will outcoach another good (but predictable) coach in Jimbo Fisher. Long layoffs always favor the underdog. 4 out of 4 underdogs have outright won each BCS bowl this year. Make it 5, take the moneyline, its a 50/50 game you can find +240 on at the right book. Too much value to pass up

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    That's the current storyline. FSU is a great team but if they have a few problems stopping the run this could get interesting.
    Not sure why they would struggle stopping the run. Aren't they Top-15 in the nation in basically every defensive category?

I don't see Auburn scoring nearly enough to win this game, or even cover.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Best value this Bowl Season was Oklahoma +17
    easy to say now but Bama moved the ball at will that game got doomed by the 5 turnovers. PRE kickoff it was hard to know which Bama team would show up - one that was deflated from the Aub loss or one that was pissed off like Florida was in '09 when they smashed Cincy after losing the shot at a back to back BCS title.

Okla on the flip side had major injuries on D and the QB's status were still up in the air. i do not agree that Okla was the best value this bowl season, not before kickoff.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not sure why they would struggle stopping the run. Aren't they Top-15 in the nation in basically every defensive category?

I don't see Auburn scoring nearly enough to win this game, or even cover.
    i keep saying it and only one person it seems has listened - AUB runs the ball in a very unorthodox way. Mizzu has an excellent run D but Aub torched them. Bama's run D was top 5 all reg season then AUB runs for 300 on them. this is not a normal run game, it is misdirection, sometimes power, fly sweeps, options, you name it.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    an ACC team a machine?
    ohio state lost to an ACC team

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i keep saying it and only one person it seems has listened - AUB runs the ball in a very unorthodox way. Mizzu has an excellent run D but Aub torched them. Bama's run D was top 5 all reg season then AUB runs for 300 on them. this is not a normal run game, it is misdirection, sometimes power, fly sweeps, options, you name it.
    missouri doesnt have an awesome run defense

it was average

their run defense at home was amazing but on the road they managed to give up almost 200 yards per game

nothing to brag about

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

you had me interested until you mentioned WASH from the pac 12. they are a long ways from being PAC 12 champ let alone going to a final 4 of CFB. if you want to talk about pac 12 in 2014, you can talk about Oregon, Stanford, ASU, UCLA, and perhaps even USC with the talent they have coming back, but Wash should not be mentioned for a long long time when discussing the national landscape.

the last time WASH had the swag and the talent to do anything nationally was 90, 91 and 92 under DON JAMES.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    missouri doesnt have an awesome run defense

it was average

their run defense at home was amazing but on the road they managed to give up almost 200 yards per game

nothing to brag about
    you're right they were not "awesome" i got carried away, but they were definitely much better than average and had 4 big physical D-lineman this yr yet AUB scorched them for 500+ yds on the ground alone in the SEC CG !!

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you're right they were not "awesome" i got carried away, but they were definitely much better than average and had 4 big physical D-lineman this yr yet AUB scorched them for 500+ yds on the ground alone in the SEC CG !!
    yes i agree

if fsu holds auburn to under 250 rushing yards the fans should be happy lol

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

this isnt a huge value game if you are pissing upstream with your money. The spread has jumped 3.5 pts since the line opened for a reason. Auburn was beaten dead to rights by Georgia and the Bama game with the 109 yrd TD return on the missed field goal was a fluke. Florida State has been MAULING folk. Yes, Auburn can run. But Florida State is the most athletically gifted team they have faced all year. Florida St Defense is legit and its air game is lethal. Couple that against a spotty Auburn secondary and it dials up to a 20 pt Florida State win. IMHO

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

your gut doesnt know what value is...

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll dial that 20 point win prediction down a couple of TD's ...

Auburn + 3.5 @ +196

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Just grabbed some Auburn +11.5.

People are crazy betting on FSU.

You mad bro

fsu now -11 at my book

3.5 points

i bet my boss lunch on this game

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

A good prop bet offered at 5d is FSU to score in all 4 quarters at even money

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

But the talent speed and strength of your opponets says a lot

Auburn plays SEC calibar players NFL future players

Fla st plays ACC

If your kid got a scholarship from a SEC school or ACC school and he was talanted enough to be NFL star someday which school you sending him to..ACC school or SEC school

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jalein View Post
    this isnt a huge value game if you are pissing upstream with your money. The spread has jumped 3.5 pts since the line opened for a reason. Auburn was beaten dead to rights by Georgia and the Bama game with the 109 yrd TD return on the missed field goal was a fluke. Florida State has been MAULING folk. Yes, Auburn can run. But Florida State is the most athletically gifted team they have faced all year. Florida St Defense is legit and its air game is lethal. Couple that against a spotty Auburn secondary and it dials up to a 20 pt Florida State win. IMHO

LOSING bettors focus on the hail mary vs Georgia while forgetting Georgia was healthy that night with Aaron Murray and when healthy Georgia was a very good team. WINNING bettors know the latter and focus on that part.

LOSING bettors focus on AUB 109 missed FG return, forgetting that they played #1 bama back to back champion, toe to toe as it was a tie game when that happened.
    WINNING bettors focus on the 300 yds rushing Aub had on bama.

First 123 Last