ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Denver's O Line and defense should retire

there fault. Not Mannings. Use your heads. Be unbiased, chill.
    Enough of the Manning should retire. He won't be working as an announcer. He will be front office
    or an O coordinator any place he wants.

Chill mules.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

TT has spoken.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

maybe in the past in some games but today he couldn't beat the Colts man 2 man defense over the top

rookie j.newsome playing the role of robert mathis on a couple of plays!

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    there fault. Not Mannings. Use your heads. Be unbiased, chill.
    Enough of the Manning should retire. He won't be working as an announcer. He will be front office
    or an O coordinator any place he wants.

Chill mules.
    What are you watching?? Worst I ever saw him play. Something was wrong with him!

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

manning has lost me alot of money in the playoffs, Lost at home against balt in over tiime 3 years ago, lost last year to sea, i should have not bet denver today , he should retire his arm is dead and no way in hell can they afford to keep all the wide receivers

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Arm not dead, saying major leg problems that he can't have any velocity. Been banged up for the last 2 months.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Wait... so after the first drive, Manning never saw the endzone again... at home, against a below average defense... but is somehow not to blame? Ben Roethlisberger disagrees.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Wait... so after the first drive, Manning never saw the endzone again... at home, against a below average defense... but is somehow not to blame? Ben Roethlisberger disagrees.
    Yeah, 13 points is sorta pathetic. Not many teams can win with only 13 points on the board. Maybe SEA...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    manning has lost me alot of money in the playoffs, Lost at home against balt in over tiime 3 years ago, lost last year to sea, i should have not bet denver today , he should retire his arm is dead and no way in hell can they afford to keep all the wide receivers
    Same here dude,I gave up the ghost after he shit the bed in the SB.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Those throws, oh my those throws. Kept getting nice packages against mediocres dbs, decent to good blocking and he'd sail the ball every time. Any QB in this years playoffs - save lindley and dalton - would have done a better job and likely won.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

You can't be serious? How many times did the offense get great field position & fail to do anything with it? Wake the f up. Peyton & the rest of the offense were useless after the 1st quarter. Although that was mostly the fault of John Fox & the OC.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

peyton is one of the best regular season qb hands down but one of the worst playoff qb. most 1 and done in the superbowl era, a lot of the blame goes on him today. Yea, defense didnt do so well but he didnt help much either with the bad throws

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you can blame peyton all you want but the whole team played like shit. both offense and defense.

receivers kept dropping passes. no fukking pass rush on defense. no way a team can win with shitty plays like that.

only bright spot for denver was when cj anderson refused to go down for that 4th down conversion. that was beastly.

other than that, denver should be ashamed of their performance especially playing at home.

how do you score a td in the first 5 minutes then only score 6 points after that?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you can blame peyton all you want but the whole team played like shit. both offense and defense.

receivers kept dropping passes. no fukking pass rush on defense. no way a team can win with shitty plays like that.

only bright spot for denver was when cj anderson refused to go down for that 4th down conversion. that was beastly.

other than that, denver should be ashamed of their performance especially playing at home.

how do you score a td in the first 5 minutes then only score 6 points after that?
    Bottom line,you expect alot more then 13 points from Peyton Manning,cut and dry.