Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Why? Are you saying its impossible? I think New Orleans going into Seattle and beating the hawks is more improbable than San Diego pulling off an upset and doing something they already did during the regular season. Peyton is a legendary quarterback but lets not forget he doesn't have the best track record in the postseason
    Peyton Manning = auto fade in post season.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Why? Are you saying its impossible? I think New Orleans going into Seattle and beating the hawks is more improbable than San Diego pulling off an upset and doing something they already did during the regular season. Peyton is a legendary quarterback but lets not forget he doesn't have the best track record in the postseason
    No, not impossible, just not gonna happen this year. I like Denver in a blowout. Too much stock is put into previous regular season meetings when it comes playoff time. Rarely does a average to good team (Chargers) upset a top team (Broncos) in the regular season AND the playoffs. Just never happens, and I don't see enough in this case to see any different. I'll be super shocked if SD pulls it off.

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    No, not impossible, just not gonna happen this year. I like Denver in a blowout. Too much stock is put into previous regular season meetings when it comes playoff time. Rarely does a average to good team (Chargers) upset a top team (Broncos) in the regular season AND the playoffs. Just never happens, and I don't see enough in this case to see any different. I'll be super shocked if SD pulls it off.
    Obviously the most likely outcome is that Denver wins, but why do you think it will be a blowout? Surely the regular season victory by SD proves at the very least that they are more than capable of scoring against Denver's very mediocre defense which will give the Charges the ability to at least keep it close. I agree Denver losing again is very unlikely but I don't see how Denver blows them out unless San Diego makes some critical errors.

First 12