1. #1
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Notre Dame beats Duke

    How/When/Whatda?

    ND's best player, Grant was sent packing 2 weeks ago.

    ND is really a schizophrenic team--- they lost at home to North Dakota State.

    And today they start 3 true freshmen and beat Duke.

  2. #2
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 722

    cash money sammy

  3. #3
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,659
    Betpoints: 122

    That's why we play the game

  4. #4
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Couldn't have happened to a better team.

    That "world beater" Parker coming back to earth.

  5. #5
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Love it

  6. #6
    killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-09
    Posts: 3,457

    The reason why no one will ever be + long term betting college sports.

  7. #7
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a better team.

    That "world beater" Parker coming back to earth.
    Speaking of Parker--

    ND's best starting pitcher-- I forget his name, Connaughton I think-- dunked on Parker twice.

  8. #8
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Also, if the voters allow Duke to continue this faux run of being inside the top 10, each voter that contributed to that happening, needs to have their shit revoked and be publicly humiliated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

  9. #9
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Also, if the voters allow Duke to continue this faux run of being inside the top 10, each voter that contributed to that happening, needs to have their shit revoked and be publicly humiliated.

    Exactly

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,948
    Betpoints: 415

    it means you cannot win
    it means college home courts are very strong
    it means college hoops is a graveyard

  11. #11
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a better team.

    That "world beater" Parker coming back to earth.
    Come on, Parker is sick.

    I know you like Gordon, but Parker is the best freshman in college and will have a good career in the NBA.

    In the NBA you don't even have to play defense because only like 2-3 teams do.

  12. #12
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it means you cannot win
    it means college home courts are very strong
    it means college hoops is a graveyard
    Agreed in part. Duke played their first legit road game, and they lose. Who is really shocked by this?

  13. #13
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Come on, Parker is sick.

    I know you like Gordon, but Parker is the best freshman in college and will have a good career in the NBA.

    In the NBA you don't even have to play defense because only like 2-3 teams do.
    Like I said, Parker is a very poor mans Carmelo.

Top