easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Will the Golden State Warriors even win a playoff series?

Seeing alot of love for this team early on in the season and have even heard that their probably top 3 in the west preseason in terms of starting lineup with Lee-Bogut-Iguaola-Klay-Curry. Now even more love for them as the season progresses and sports commentators saying they have a chance to beat anyone in the West if Curry stays healthy. However looking at their lineup their bench is simply not as deep as it was last year and Landy and Jarret Jack are clearly missed. Its very difficult for a jump shooting team to win in today's game and even though the Mavericks when they beat Miami a few years back could be considered a jump shooting team their zone defense was the reason they were able to beat Miami. Only chance the Warriors have of winning a series is if they get home court in the first round and considering how loaded the West is this isn't too likely. As good as Golden State might be they will more than likely be bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Will they even make the playoffsplayoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well this year yes a lot of teams are very even

No real dominant team in the west

Curry also the best guard in the NBA

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Curry also the best guard in the NBA
    I thought you said Wall was the best guard in the NBA.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not right now Curry took over and he plays with much better players the wall

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Warriors will be in the west conf playoffs.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Depends on matchups but I think this team is legit. I liked them with Jack and Landry coming off the bench though, and Iggy starting is kinda killing the growth of Harrison Barnes.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if the guy covering iguodala on the inbound pass covers him again they will win the nba championship. that guy should get kicked off the team for leaving him on the inbound pass last night. it is incredible how fukking stupid these players are. i had no interest in the game, saw the highlight, and could not believe that actually happened. people wonder why the nba is so bad, the players have no clue what the word fundamental means. i don't even watch it anymore

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Bogut and Curry will probably be re injured by game 50. They've been mediocre at best with a full lineup, so my expectations are low

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Bench doesn't score and they turn the ball over too much. However, if they get a favorable matchup I can see them winning a playoff series.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Probably now with the Chris Paul injury they sneak into the 3 spot though still could be a tough matchup

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

gs are playing well since iggy came back bogut and iggy so important to the team they cover for the other guys

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

It's really dependent on how they shoot. They are a team heavily reliant on having a good shooting night. They have a chance to go deep in playoffs if they stay healthy. Also Ezeli and jermaine oneal should come back later in the season for depth. Rumors they are trying to get Andre miller, curry needs a solid backup. They just won back to back nights vs heat and hawks and are clearly a different team with iggy in the lineup.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

If they played someone like Memphis they could win but they can never beat a team like the Thunder even with Westbrook out.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Bogut and Curry will probably be re injured by game 50. They've been mediocre at best with a full lineup, so my expectations are low
    They are 18-3 with iggy in starting lineup. Hardly mediocre

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

18-3 yet ppl who know shit comment like they know it all

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

lol the Warriors will definitely win a playoff series man..they are not that really dependent on hot shooting. Curry can dish the ball and they can play inside with Bogut and Lee.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

They can win a battle, but not a war. If Curry/Thompson happen to have a bad shooting streak, it is over, as they play no good defense.