I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    *wager
    Good stuff.....You do the spelling...I'll do the gambling.

I'm thinking at the end of the day, the forum needs people to actually bet. I didn't come across any dictionary company sponsoring this site.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    No reason to post in the minors unless you're contest whoring. The Rx and EOG were once very good. But thanks to Uncle Sam they are shells of themselves slipping closer to Majorwager and Bettorsworld status of the bygones.
    I agree sbr is the best but we still have some career whores here also (iras, aarp cr..eddd..itt cords, shared community) like mayor39. Guess the only way to stop them is cut off their money makers.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Vegas 39. Saying i post losers. Whatever. Since ive decided to make use of offshore in oklahoma cuz i have to stay here for the time being. Ive hardly posted losers. That is a whore talking

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Better to do? It takes 2 windows, sbr and another.

Not tough.

Hey, John, try ridding your site of the trolls and more constructive sports talk and you'd clean it up.

Anywho, rx and eog are alright. I post at eog but others not mentioned

BigDeem5

Minor leagues are the posters on this site that bring nothing but trolling, I'm sure most guys that put pick threads and picks together can testify..

It took sbr 2 years to ban daimo...

Joh,n get back to marketing, let me handle the forum talk

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Minor leagues are the posters on this site that bring nothing but trolling, I'm sure most guys that put pick threads and picks together can testify..

It took sbr 2 years to ban daimo...

Joh,n get back to marketing, let me handle the forum talk
    I'd rather be a troll then a MUSH Reemer.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

Anywho, rx and eog are alright.
    Rx used to be OK say 4 years ago, toilet city now.
    Did a drive by a couple of weeks ago, they had a word association thread going on.
    Are you kidding me, when a gambling/sports site resorts to a 6th grade word association thread for traffic, you are pretty much done.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No reason to post in the minors unless you're contest whoring. The Rx and EOG were once very good. But thanks to Uncle Sam they are shells of themselves slipping closer to Majorwager and Bettorsworld status of the bygones.
    They are basically done....hanging on slightly
    There is just nothing to those sites but the main forums and they are slow
    matter of time they are gone

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Gaming talk lends itself to niche boards with a few clickish members or a few renegades from a big forum. None make money and survive by being lost leaders or hobbies more or less. I hope the pre 2008 forum glory days return and maybe they will. Covers is probably the only US sports centered forum that makes a profit and its probably a skinny one.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Gaming talk lends itself to niche boards with a few clickish members or a few renegades from a big forum. None make money and survive by being lost leaders or hobbies more or less. I hope the pre 2008 forum glory days return and maybe they will. Covers is probably the only US sports centered forum that makes a profit and its probably a skinny one.
    John, how come you've never implemented a way for posters to challenge each other for money, with one of the moderators holding the loot? I know it happens at EOG, seems like it would be a nice addition here. It would certainly give people the opportunity to use the "broke dick fukk" term more often.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innovation

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Sbr #1 and nothing really comes close.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Does anyone use Covers anymore or has it died out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pretty simple, I started posting here 1st and I like the valume as it gives u more ppl to argue
    With at same time there another site with far smaller numbers but lots of ppl I respect and enjoy discussing gms with so I post at both...

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    John, how come you've never implemented a way for posters to challenge each other for money, with one of the moderators holding the loot? I know it happens at EOG, seems like it would be a nice addition here. It would certainly give people the opportunity to use the "broke dick fukk" term more often.
    Mods have been known to become stiffs. Stiffs have been known to become mods. SBR can come up with ideas that blow up in our face(see last BetIslands rating) without any help. When a mod at another site dissapears with the loot its no big deal, if it happens here its SBR's fault. Gonna have to pass... But I will give you Auburn +9 at even money for all your 3700 Betpoints.(least i can do)

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mods have been known to become stiffs. Stiffs have been known to become mods. SBR can come up with ideas that blow up in our face(see last BetIslands rating) without any help. When a mod at another site dissapears with the loot its no big deal, if it happens here its SBR's fault. Gonna have to pass... But I will give you Auburn +9 at even money for all your 3700 Betpoints.(least i can do)
    It's kind of depressing thinking that there isn't one trustworthy person on this entire site.

I'll never look at Jonelyn the same again.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Sbr #1 and nothing really comes close.
    Exactly.

Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot, or goes elsewhere because they are laughed at and thought of as irrelevant around here (i.e. Deemer)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDeem5

You eliminate the poker/contests/points, this place would be a lot better.

Because people wouldn't come around looking for a free fukking pizza once every 3 months and post about gambling when they don't do it.

If you're non-pro you shouldn't be allowed to post in PT, plain and simple

**Someone bump my thread where I started this a year ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes blaming SBR for BI fiasco was flat out stupidity, companies fail everyday at all types of advertising sites and they just move on.
    Its business 101, billion dollar companies fail with corporate theft all the time and some losers here worried about bubble gum BI shop??comedy 101. People lose their life savings with companies that fail frequently due to theft and mismanagement and posters here worried about $500 to $1000 in most cases scenarios.

SBR by far the best gambling portal in world..the rest also rans

SBR Players Talk is the Broadway of Posting its why everyone comes back.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Everyone needs to shut the fukk up and post winnerz.

Iowa State -6

Now you go.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

We had good times back in the day and still can as well as profitable.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

You want vicious?
    I got a fantasy team entered over at Fan Duel.
    In their chat forum, some of the things being said by Charles owners are down right criminal.
    Some of these fantasy players need a) a life b) a new hobby

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes blaming SBR for BI fiasco was flat out stupidity, companies fail everyday at all types of advertising sites and they just move on.
    Its business 101, billion dollar companies fail with corporate theft all the time and some losers here worried about bubble gum BI shop??comedy 101. People lose their life savings with companies that fail frequently due to theft and mismanagement and posters here worried about $500 to $1000 in most cases scenarios.

SBR by far the best gambling portal in world..the rest also rans

SBR Players Talk is the Broadway of Posting its why everyone comes back.
    Players rightfully hold SBR to a much higher standard. True you can not predict a failure in this unstable environment but you can have better controls and standards. Even the simple common sense filter of requiring a 5 year track record would of prevented this sponsor failure.

Dan in the long run things will be fine. We have had a couple of sites offer to sell and I can safely say there are more hard times to come in the neighborhood. Luckily SBR has strong support from euro books who aggressively support video, loyalty, odds and contests.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Everybody needs to shut the fukk up and send me nude pics..

Ready...

Go!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Good question. No clue why any1 would post at multiple forums. Seems odd to me. Especially the only other 2 I saw looked beyond lame as any forum could possibly get. Guess I just don't get the point of it or the time
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-04-14 at 06:16 PM.

First 123