1. #1
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Ohio State will cover the ATS, without a sijngle doubt!

    OSU lost one game in 2 seasons..........


    2013 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 28 5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 5 6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 19 7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 26 8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Nov 2 9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 16 10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 23 11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 30 12-0 (8-0)
    Sat, Dec 7 12-1 (8-0)
    DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL
    Fri, Jan 3 8:30 PM ET Buy on StubHub
    * Game played at neutral location.


    2012 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Sept 1 1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 8 2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 15 3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 22 4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 29 5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 6 6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 13 7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 20 8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Oct 27 9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 3 10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 17 11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 24 12-0 (8-0)


    OSU is the best Big 10 "bowl" team period...........


    Public all over Clemson is the icing on the cake...........


    ​TOP TEN BETS
    TODAY'S GAMES


    1 Clemson POINT SPREAD
    2 Oklahoma State POINT SPREAD
    3 Missouri POINT SPREAD
    4 Oklahoma State OVER
    5 Clemson OVER
    6 Missouri MONEY LINE
    7 Clemson MONEY LINE
    8 Oklahoma State MONEY LINE






    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-03-14 at 04:35 PM.

  2. #2
    innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-12
    Posts: 6,211
    Betpoints: 196


  3. #3
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    WTF is that?.......Lol....

  4. #4
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Lost my last 2 bowl plays..........

    Going huge on OSU -2.5!!

  5. #5
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Is there a story to this?

    I'm guessing she cheated on him once upon a time with a black man, unbeknownst to him of course, and when she gave birth to a baby that was darker than expected, he socked her in the eye in a fit of rage.

  6. #6
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,914
    Betpoints: 7384

    Clemson is the play.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  7. #7
    inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-13
    Posts: 1,763

    wtf is this kid talking about public all over clemson someone explain please

  8. #8
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,391
    Betpoints: 373

    Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    wtf is this kid talking about public all over clemson someone explain please


    I'm seeing money on OS spread, and mixed/inconclusive on the ml. This is from 3 sites. One is a paid service.

  9. #9
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    I'm seeing money on OS spread, and mixed/inconclusive on the ml. This is from 3 sites. One is a paid service.
    Wrong, you are seeing number of BETS % not $$$ %.....

    Team Open Sportsbook Hilton Caesars MGM Stations Offshore 5Dimes Bookmaker Side Money Total
    01/03/2014 8:00 PM EST
    261 OKLAHOMA STATE 60.5 -2 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -08 -2.5 -05 -2.5 -15
    262 MISSOURI -1.5 -09 63 62.5 63 61 63.5 61.5o12 61.5o08 61.5
    01/03/2014 8:30 PM EST
    263 CLEMSON 66.5 72.5 71.5 71 70 71.5 71.5o06 71o08 70.5
    264 OHIO STATE -3 EVEN -3 -2.5 -2.5 -3 EVEN -3 -2.5 -03 -2.5 -09 -2.5
    01/04/2014 2:00 PM EST


    TOP TEN BETS
    TODAY'S GAMES


    1 Clemson POINT SPREAD
    2 Oklahoma State POINT SPREAD
    3 Missouri POINT SPREAD
    4 Oklahoma State OVER
    5 Clemson OVER
    6 Missouri MONEY LINE
    7 Clemson MONEY LINE
    8 Oklahoma State MONEY LINE


  10. #10
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-26-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    line movement has me baffled. was at 3 last night I believe and its down to 2.5 now. Didn't think it would move off the key number. Letdown for Ohio State after missing out on the National championship?

  11. #11
    ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-10
    Posts: 3,863

    LOL

  12. #12
    Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-13
    Posts: 13,133
    Betpoints: 10145

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is there a story to this?

    I'm guessing she cheated on him once upon a time with a black man, unbeknownst to him of course, and when she gave birth to a baby that was darker than expected, he socked her in the eye in a fit of rage.
    you nailed it....ha

  13. #13
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Nice spelling job in the title Pauly. What is a "sijngle"?

  14. #14
    Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-09
    Posts: 3,205
    Betpoints: 3321

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nice spelling job in the title Pauly. What is a "sijngle"?
    You, of all people, should never say a single word about anyone else's spelling.

    Congratulations on your lone win for the 2013/2014 bowl season.

    Ass still aching from all the meat you've had packed up it, for all of the rather significant losers you've allegedly wagered on?

    Done editing/deleting picks from your spreadsheet?


  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    I like Clemson team total over 33.5... tOsu defense blows, they prob in let down mode, the guys that arnt injured all have the flu. Clemson gonna get theirs..

  16. #16
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nice spelling job in the title Pauly. What is a "sijngle"?
    Just a jingle in the signal........


  17. #17
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,220
    Betpoints: 144

    Pauly is the master jinxer

    I think he's secretly on Clemson

  18. #18
    SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-13
    Posts: 2,706
    Betpoints: 133

    Clemson ML

  19. #19
    Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-09
    Posts: 3,205
    Betpoints: 3321

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    OSU lost one game in 2 seasons..........


    2013 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31

    1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7

    2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14

    3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21

    4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 28

    5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 5

    6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 19

    7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 26

    8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Nov 2

    9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 16

    10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 23

    11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 30

    12-0 (8-0)
    Sat, Dec 7

    12-1 (8-0)
    DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL
    Fri, Jan 3
    8:30 PM ET Buy on StubHub
    * Game played at neutral location.


    2012 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Sept 1

    1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 8

    2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 15

    3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 22

    4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 29

    5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 6

    6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 13

    7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 20

    8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Oct 27

    9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 3

    10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 17

    11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 24

    12-0 (8-0)


    OSU is the best Big 10 "bowl" team period...........


    Public all over Clemson is the icing on the cake...........


    ​TOP TEN BETS
    TODAY'S GAMES


    1 Clemson POINT SPREAD
    2 Oklahoma State POINT SPREAD
    3 Missouri POINT SPREAD
    4 Oklahoma State OVER
    5 Clemson OVER
    6 Missouri MONEY LINE
    7 Clemson MONEY LINE
    8 Oklahoma State MONEY LINE







    You're killing me, dude, but I'm gonna have to go the other way. I had an epiphany a little earlier... Bet Orange!

    So, because of this monumental/life-changing occurance, I'm going with Oklahoma State and Clemson... mainly because my ephinay didn't specify *which* orange team I was supposed to bet on.

  20. #20
    greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-13
    Posts: 2,175
    Betpoints: 1735

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is there a story to this?

    I'm guessing she cheated on him once upon a time with a black man, unbeknownst to him of course, and when she gave birth to a baby that was darker than expected, he socked her in the eye in a fit of rage.
    Awwww he look just like his daddy...... wink...wink...

  21. #21
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like Clemson team total over 33.5... tOsu defense blows, they prob in let down mode, the guys that arnt injured all have the flu. Clemson gonna get theirs..
    Too easy ..

  22. #22
    paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-09
    Posts: 62,865
    Betpoints: 2024

    Buckeyes looking like shit. Score so odd spread gonna be tough

  23. #23
    innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-12
    Posts: 6,211
    Betpoints: 196

    big ten bottom feeder

    Buckeyes are a fraud, people buy in that they are contenders

    Feel good about running up scores against sub par teams

    Eat crow Urban

  24. #24
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    good call paulina.

    lol

  25. #25
    dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 426
    Betpoints: 139

    uh oh..

  26. #26
    Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-09
    Posts: 3,205
    Betpoints: 3321

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    OSU lost one game in 2 seasons..........


    2013 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31

    1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7

    2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14

    3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21

    4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 28

    5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 5

    6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 19

    7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 26

    8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Nov 2

    9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 16

    10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 23

    11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 30

    12-0 (8-0)
    Sat, Dec 7

    12-1 (8-0)
    DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL
    Fri, Jan 3
    8:30 PM ET Buy on StubHub
    * Game played at neutral location.


    2012 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Sept 1

    1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 8

    2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 15

    3-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 22

    4-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 29

    5-0 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 6

    6-0 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 13

    7-0 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 20

    8-0 (4-0)
    Sat, Oct 27

    9-0 (5-0)
    Sat, Nov 3

    10-0 (6-0)
    Sat, Nov 17

    11-0 (7-0)
    Sat, Nov 24

    12-0 (8-0)


    OSU is the best Big 10 "bowl" team period...........


    Public all over Clemson is the icing on the cake...........


    ​TOP TEN BETS
    TODAY'S GAMES


    1 Clemson POINT SPREAD
    2 Oklahoma State POINT SPREAD
    3 Missouri POINT SPREAD
    4 Oklahoma State OVER
    5 Clemson OVER
    6 Missouri MONEY LINE
    7 Clemson MONEY LINE
    8 Oklahoma State MONEY LINE






    Nice hit, Pauly!


  27. #27
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,391
    Betpoints: 373

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Wrong, you are seeing number of BETS % not $$$ %.....

    Team Open Sportsbook Hilton Caesars MGM Stations Offshore 5Dimes Bookmaker Side Money Total
    01/03/2014 8:00 PM EST
    261 OKLAHOMA STATE 60.5 -2 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 -08 -2.5 -05 -2.5 -15
    262 MISSOURI -1.5 -09 63 62.5 63 61 63.5 61.5o12 61.5o08 61.5
    01/03/2014 8:30 PM EST
    263 CLEMSON 66.5 72.5 71.5 71 70 71.5 71.5o06 71o08 70.5
    264 OHIO STATE -3 EVEN -3 -2.5 -2.5 -3 EVEN -3 -2.5 -03 -2.5 -09 -2.5
    01/04/2014 2:00 PM EST


    TOP TEN BETS
    TODAY'S GAMES


    1 Clemson POINT SPREAD
    2 Oklahoma State POINT SPREAD
    3 Missouri POINT SPREAD
    4 Oklahoma State OVER
    5 Clemson OVER
    6 Missouri MONEY LINE
    7 Clemson MONEY LINE
    8 Oklahoma State MONEY LINE




    WRONG! You're following the incorrect information.

  28. #28
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    After reading this thread and puking in my...
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    After reading this thread and puking in my mouth...

    (I won't mention names)

    M
    y OSU -2.5 play is toast



  29. #29
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    As are most of your plays. Nothing new here.

Top