RingoStarr
    RingoStarr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland media grills Haslam and Banner

Complete news conference regarding the firing of Chudzinski. Thank goodness the Cleveland media peppered these two clowns.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media...5-b818b4dec86b

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Yeah it's fault that he had a Bum at QB.The guy had 2 players on offense,Gordon and Campbell the TE but no one to get him the ball.Defense was decent but spent to much time on the field.

I can't wait to see Weeden go down the road.Hes finished in the NFL,might make a good greater at Walmart or night shift shelf stocker.What a piece of shit.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Yeah it's fault that he had a Bum at QB.The guy had 2 players on offense,Gordon and Campbell the TE but no one to get him the ball.Defense was decent but spent to much time on the field.

I can't wait to see Weeden go down the road.Hes finished in the NFL,might make a good greater at Walmart or night shift shelf stocker.What a piece of shit.
    Impossible for any coach to win with Weeden. I think they go 7-9 or 8-8 if Hoyer did not get hurt.

Unfortunately they went 0-7 after their bye week. The owner has to make a splash with his hire. I think it has to be a high profile guy like Cowher or Gruden

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

again...il say this....i dont think its fair what happened to chud...and i think there are a few veteran players who have already voiced their displeasure here......i hate to see a guy get a job and not get a chance to see things through

at the same time...these guys inherited a mess....a wasted valuable resource in weeden.....they identified richardson has being previously overvalued.....and so far they look like they knew what they were doing there....and recouped something for him.....there was talk months ago that they might be wanting to start completely over and looking to possibly deal gordon....but they did not....as they identified him as a key piece......they have 3 picks in the top 36......they looked like maybe they had something with hoyer then got a stroke of bad luck......

i think chud got a raw deal...at the same time...they had to go out and make a fresh hire as shurmur was also from the previous regime....and maybe they were forced/rushed into the idea of chud.....i dunno...for them to make such a move i think they must have someone in mind that they prefer and think they can land .......while i dont think it was fair....lets hold off clowning these guys...these guys inherited a mess that will take a bit of time to clean up.....there are some good pieces that were left from the previous regime too....they deserve a chance to get to put their stamp on this team

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    again...il say this....i dont think its fair what happened to chud...and i think there are a few veteran players who have already voiced their displeasure here......i hate to see a guy get a job and not get a chance to see things through

at the same time...these guys inherited a mess....a wasted valuable resource in weeden.....they identified richardson has being previously overvalued.....and so far they look like they knew what they were doing there....and recouped something for him.....there was talk months ago that they might be wanting to start completely over and looking to possibly deal gordon....but they did not....as they identified him as a key piece......they have 3 picks in the top 36......they looked like maybe they had something with hoyer then got a stroke of bad luck......

i think chud got a raw deal...at the same time...they had to go out and make a fresh hire as shurmur was also from the previous regime....and maybe they were forced/rushed into the idea of chud.....i dunno...for them to make such a move i think they must have someone in mind that they prefer and think they can land .......while i dont think it was fair....lets hold off clowning these guys...these guys inherited a mess that will take a bit of time to clean up.....there are some good pieces that were left from the previous regime too....they deserve a chance to get to put their stamp on this team
    Excellent post! As a diehard Browns fan I'm extremely disappointed in this decision. Chud stood no chance with what he was working with offensively, as a matter of fact no coach would've won with the clowns they had under center. I'm convinced the season would've been far different had Hoyer stayed healthy. At least 3-4 more wins. I'm thinking Mcdaniels is who they are after.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Excellent post! As a diehard Browns fan I'm extremely disappointed in this decision. Chud stood no chance with what he was working with offensively, as a matter of fact no coach would've won with the clowns they had under center. I'm convinced the season would've been far different had Hoyer stayed healthy. At least 3-4 more wins. I'm thinking Mcdaniels is who they are after.
    If you are such a diehard Browns fan, you should be hoping against hope that Mcdaniels is not your next coach. Not only does he not understand how to run an entire football team. Mcdaniels does not know scouting reports or how to grade collegiate players. He has no eye for talent.

Those prime draft picks will be wasted with him involved. I think the Cleveland Browns need to make a splash. They need to hire a proven winner as next coach. Someone with at least one Superbowl win.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68447

Typically, those that truly know they are clueless, but carry the persona for all to see of anything but, cast blame towards anyone that is in a position to receive it, to management.

Especially someone new.

By doing so, they deflect any blame away from themselves, especially if the persons in charge are idiots.

Eventually, it catches up to them but the damage by then is usually catastrophic.

Welcome to Cleveland.

Seen this movie way too often in two different occupations of mine.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    If you are such a diehard Browns fan, you should be hoping against hope that Mcdaniels is not your next coach. Not only does he not understand how to run an entire football team. Mcdaniels does not know scouting reports or how to grade collegiate players. He has no eye for talent.

Those prime draft picks will be wasted with him involved. I think the Cleveland Browns need to make a splash. They need to hire a proven winner as next coach. Someone with at least one Superbowl win.
    im am not a browns fan...im a lifelong pats fan/season ticket holder.......ill say this

you think its easy to lure gruden or a cowher? these guys have been out of the league how long? been tons of job openings yet you dont see them getting of their tv chairs

im not saying mcdaniels would even take the job for sure here....but does he have to be the director of college scouting and a head coach? no.....when he was in denver he worked with brian xanders...now when both were canned they both kind of left it open as to who actually had the final say or was responsible for certain things.....at the same time....the same draft they took tebow...it also netted denver d thomas, decker, and zane beadles.....thomas and decker would be excellent receivers with any competent nfl qb.....sure they look great with manning but theyd look probably close to the same even with a guy like cutler......and beadles made the pro bowl last year

ive read that mcdaniels was the one running things...and xanders was a puppet gm....although at the time it was said that they were working together ....and when mcdaniels got fired xanders tried to backtrack and say he wasnt responsible for anything

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post

Learn to spell before you start working at Walmart yourself..........

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post

This post is straight ingnorance....

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...v2L/story.html

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Mcdaniels knows talent and with the right guys around him (Banner) he can succeed as a head coach and talent evaluator.