TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Chip Kelly's Play Calling - Did You Guys Notice A Difference?

Last night against Dallas... everyone mentioned this "up tempo" offense or style. He only used it twice. Not really a series... but just when he felt like doing it. It was unusual to me. He got really conservative and I think it screwed up his team. They played tight. The question is... what will he do at home against New Orleans? Will he play football like he normally does? Or play this conservative crap? It's a shame that practically the entire year he played a "fast tempo" but because of the circumstances (playing for division title) he slowed it down. Philadelphia just isn't this kind of team. Why did he do this last night? It really pissed me off. If he plays slow against New Orleans... no way he wins. Regardless, his style of play calling is key if you're making a wager on the next game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He better play all out or fhey are done

Foles looked tight last night

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

When it was 4th n 1 he stacked it all in and showed 100% run and in return Dallas loaded up in th emiddle. For a guy who is suppose to be a great play caller I thought that was really strange....and horrible

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No way they beat saints playin that shit again...up temp they got a good shot tho

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Lol they still played extremely fast in comparison to most teams just not super turbo speed. They went 49 yds two plays in 48 seconds for a td. don't know about conservative. At first he was trying to get the ball down field and attack the safeties. Problem is the o line couldn't hold up so he had to adjust and go underneath more. I. Goal line play was awful

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what i want to know is when you have one of the best rbs in the league, why the fukk do you try to do a qb sneak?

let shady jump over for that yard...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Lol they still played extremely fast in comparison to most teams just not super turbo speed. They went 49 yds two plays in 48 seconds for a td. don't know about conservative. At first he was trying to get the ball down field and attack the safeties. Problem is the o line couldn't hold up so he had to adjust and go underneath more. I. Goal line play was awful
    Goal line was awful. I'll give you that. My point is... if Kelly decides to slow it down like he did with Dallas... I don't see them beating New Orleans in Philly. I feel the Eagles could of destroyed Dallas if they wanted to. Chip got nervous. It's like he was waiting for the game to unfold. That's not his style. He knows he got lucky. He shouldn't even be having a playoff game. I'm just saying... if he pulls this conservative garbage at home... New Orleans will eat him up. And if Foles turtles up like he did in the 4th quarter... zero chance as well. Oddsmakers clearly showing -2.5 Eagles they don't respect Chip Kelly's NFL experience in this one. Personally, I think Rob Ryan will have some bizarre looks on defense that Foles hasn't seen before. He's going to get in the kid's head.