Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Sharps on sd and kc

Sharps don't like giving 7 in the playoffs even though cinci is 8-0 against the spread at home this year. Cinci also covered these spreads by like 13+ in like 6 of 8 of these games. Think they would consider this but I guess not.

Sharps also leaning on kc. Kc recently played Indi at home and lost but don't know what kc was really playing for. They should of played hard considering this possibility of meeting in the playoffs. I'm up in the air on this one myself.
    Last edited by Parlayplayer; 01-03-14 at 05:23 PM.

K-Starr79
    K-Starr79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Great info

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I haven't made a play yet.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    I haven't made a play yet.
    Cheifs....fuggin Phins and Rams raped the Colts @ home ..Love Luck but don't see him getting bye the 1st round. aFC South is atrocious

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Cheifs....fuggin Phins and Rams raped the Colts @ home ..Love Luck but don't see him getting bye the 1st round. aFC South is atrocious
    I like Colts for real.....Colts, Saints, Bengals, Packers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Tell those so called "sharps" thanx for betting sd enough for me to get Cincy -6.5.. 1 team all year has stayed within a Td in Cincy and sd w their garbage ass 6.3 ypp defense not gonna be the second.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Tell those so called "sharps" thanx for betting sd enough for me to get Cincy -6.5.. 1 team all year has stayed within a Td in Cincy and sd w their garbage ass 6.3 ypp defense not gonna be the second.
    dammit i respect you and i was leaning on the destiny angle for sd. not sound, i know...but still...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    dammit i respect you and i was leaning on the destiny angle for sd. not sound, i know...but still...
    Lol, I appriciate that.. I've certainly been wrong plenty but I think Cincy the best play of the weekend.. Cincy been to sd each if the last 2 years winning both by a Td and out rushing chargers by a huge margin, I don't see how much changes here? Cept of coarse bungals have been far better at home, I think this sets up as a real ass kicking put on a sd team that needed a missed fg and ot to beat kc practice squad.. Just look at Cincy at home this yr, healthy packers squad only team to have stayed within a Td, beat pats by 7, everyone else run by double digits. Chargers d is straight garbage and I don't think their oline can hold up against Cincy pass rush. Really only angle I see ppl playin against Cincy is dalton playoff record but I mean it his 3rd season so I think it a little premature to assume he can't win big games.. Minus qb I think bungals the best team in the afc and honestly I don't think there any way they lose this gm, maybe they don't cover but I made it -10 so I have no problem laying the -6.5...it the nfl playoffs tho so who knows really, anything certainly can happen but this would surprise me.. Either way gl bro..

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

right, but san diego has been doing things that don't make sense for a minute now, and that's my angle. and that's about it, haha. but i may not bet anything but the packers in this first weekend of playoffs. that's the only thing i really see that just looks off.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    right, but san diego has been doing things that don't make sense for a minute now, and that's my angle. and that's about it, haha. but i may not bet anything but the packers in this first weekend of playoffs. that's the only thing i really see that just looks off.
    I've been pretty good with chargers this yr so I guess helps my confidence, just don't think they match up at all, it was a easy bet on Cincy in sd and think it same thing here. Bout time bungals win a playoff gm and they got a draw that I don't think can push them enough for pressure to be a factor.. I have a nice bungal future so I'd be doubly pissed if I lost that and this bet! Think I'm safe this week then next against pats ill just hope, they get passed them it hedge city!!!

I think sf the better team by a lot but really no interest betting a gm that gonna be played in -10 degree weather! Who the hell knows what happens in that shit? Im certainly not trying to cap the unknown, and that a big unknown for me.. Gl this weekend..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the books will need the chargers very badly by game time. i like being with them very much so. good luck!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    the books will need the chargers very badly by game time. i like being with them very much so. good luck!
    Happy New Years, old timer. Glad to see you posting these days.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

eagles has moved to -3. not happy about that

2daBank

Not sure why u say that? There plenty of skepticism about Cincy, that spread alone enough to ensure ppl won't be going crazy on this gm, prob be least bet gm of all 4 and I'd imagine pretty split money wise. The fact it came off 7 means they already took at least a few big plays on chargers for some reason unknown to me... I'm sure bungals be teased plenty but I'd imagine there be plenty of sd ml as it the only dog that pays decent, I dunno for sure but from everything I see around I think it a pretty big assumption to think they will really need chargers to make or break their weekend.. Maybe I'm wrong tho, maybe I just wanna believe that or maybe I think it doesn't matter cause I love Cincy? It possible, lol..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-04-14 at 08:37 AM.

lakerboy

Not sure why u say that? There plenty of skepticism about Cincy, that spread alone enough to ensure ppl won't be going crazy on this gm, prob be least bet gm of all 3 and I'd imagine pretty split money wise. The fact it came off 7 means they already took at least a few big plays on chargers for some reason unknown to me... I'm sure bungals be teased plenty but I'd imagine they just assume Cincy either lose outright or cover..

i think the only game that wont be that close at the end is the kc game. by the line move it looks to me like kc is gonna whoops some ass

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That why I've held off on this fukkin gm, I don't trust aints enough and figured if it moved to 3 it might scare me away.. Tough gm as both teams have flaws that are very enticing to fade more so than actually play on either IMO...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Chiefs and Eagles today for me. Alot more confident with Eagles tho

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Chiefs and Eagles today for me. Alot more confident with Eagles tho
    That kc/Indy gm so tough.. Think I'm leaning to playing the over but far as a side I think there really good arguments for both. Even total tight I think, I made it like 47-50 but wouldn't shock me if it got to 43 and there wasn't another score..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I already bet San Diego +7. I actually like Indy at home in the other game, but only used them in contests and no real $$$ bet there.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

y?

arent u on the saints?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I already bet San Diego +7. I actually like Indy at home in the other game, but only used them in contests and no real $$$ bet there.
    Curious what u made the sd/Cincy line?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Not sure why u say that? There plenty of skepticism about Cincy, that spread alone enough to ensure ppl won't be going crazy on this gm, prob be least bet gm of all 4 and I'd imagine pretty split money wise. The fact it came off 7 means they already took at least a few big plays on chargers for some reason unknown to me... I'm sure bungals be teased plenty but I'd imagine there be plenty of sd ml as it the only dog that pays decent, I dunno for sure but from everything I see around I think it a pretty big assumption to think they will really need chargers to make or break their weekend.. Maybe I'm wrong tho, maybe I just wanna believe that or maybe I think it doesn't matter cause I love Cincy? It possible, lol..
    bengals are the squarest play of the week. Every $50 joe in america has Bengals ML or Bengals in some teaser

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    y?

arent u on the saints?
    yes. why would i be happy if it moved to -3 ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    bengals are the squarest play of the week. Every $50 joe in america has Bengals ML or Bengals in some teaser
    Well now I know.. Glad u set me straight, incredible how u have the pulse of the gambling community.. So we know my square ass bet Cincy, did u already?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

i think the only game that wont be that close at the end is the kc game. by the line move it looks to me like kc is gonna whoops some ass

because we all know that line movement is what determines the outcome of games right?...
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thebestthereis

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Happy New Years, old timer. Glad to see you posting these days.
    same to you bud. i took the summer off actually but back and better than ever LOL. looking forward to the playoffs, should be fun.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    because we all know that line movement is what determines the outcome of games right?...

i hope not in this case. but anytime i take a team and the line goes against me it usually loses.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Lol.. No, but when they move on or across key numbers think ya gotta at least respect it..

thebestthereis

heard the so called sharp money took KC on the moneyline earlier in the week, not sure if this move is the same with the points. maybe take the colts ML now and win either way. i like colts but i already took kc and saints in a teaser. oh well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KC is a major sharp play

I do not know about SD though

2daBank

heard the so called sharp money took KC on the moneyline earlier in the week, not sure if this move is the same with the points. maybe take the colts ML now and win either way. i like colts but i already took kc and saints in a teaser. oh well.
    If u took kc in a teaser I'm assuming u did so when u got them over +7? If so u in a great spot, wish I wouldn't have screwed around and waited cause good chance u will be able to tease Indy over a Td by kickoff..be nice to have both with more than a Td, I'd think u hit both sides..

pvhexcel
    pvhexcel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

k.c. and eagles just my take

pvhexcel
    pvhexcel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

s.d and s.f. sunday just my take

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Yeah I heard a couple of the Don Best guys yesterday propping up KC. They said KC didn't show their hand that first game, they didn't have their starting LB and turnovers were really the big difference in that game. Turnovers are something you can't handicap. So I don't know.

I do like the over in that game. I think some points are scored.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Yeah I heard a couple of the Don Best guys yesterday propping up KC. They said KC didn't show their hand that first game, they didn't have their starting LB and turnovers were really the big difference in that game. Turnovers are something you can't handicap. So I don't know.

I do like the over in that game. I think some points are scored.
    Over makes sense, especially if kc comes out strong against a Indy team that has had issues with slow starts. If that happens think over outta hit with either luck throwing Indy back in it or leaving his d on the field for kc to wear out and pull away. Either way think works for the over long as kc jumps out early.

12 Last