slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Anyone can make up stats like these....they don't mean anything.
    Check it out for yourself. He made a claim and I quoted the stats. Lambeau is not some fortress where GB always wins.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cold weather hurts a team's passing game (neutralizes edge for Rodgers a little) and hurts kicking game (hurts both teams).

Cold weather can give an advantage to the team with the better run game. (don't think either team gains an edge here).

Snow/slippery surfaces helps the offense (gives edge to both teams), but also favors line play (GB actually performing better here.)

Two things that will affect this game much more than cold and snow: Wind and injuries. What will the wind be like?

As a 49ers fan, I'm worried because this will be tough for the Niners if Rodgers is going to be playing in MVP mode. And if every single thing is equal between the teams but I had to pick one team the cold weather favors, it has to be the Packers. Although in this game, I really don't think it will give either team a substantial edge.

As bettors, we should really forget about the cold weather (but not the wind) and be looking at long-term trends throughout the whole season (and injuries).
    Last edited by Potentate; 12-31-13 at 10:58 AM.

First 12