daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

So who could rest their starters today?

KC is going to do it.

San Francisco?

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

No idea but good luck Dane. Could be a bloodbath. See some upsets happening.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    No idea but good luck Dane. Could be a bloodbath. See some upsets happening.
    I agree. A little different scenario but we've seen it all the time with the BCS. Teams have all the worlds weight on their shoulders to win and lay eggs against mediocre teams. Gl to you too

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

49ers won't they still have a shot at the one seed if they win and seahawks lose..

I believe the chiefs are the only team locked into a particular seed

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I can see the patriots easing off the gas to be healthy for the playoffs rather than have a wes welker type season finale

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I can see the patriots easing off the gas to be healthy for the playoffs rather than have a wes welker type season finale

They cant. They have to win just incase Denver slips. Both teams play at the same time so no resting players In that one

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    They cant. They have to win just incase Denver slips. Both teams play at the same time so no resting players In that one
    I would rather have a healthy Edelman than home field. They already have 5-6 guys playing who are off the streets.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

playoff spots and seeding still uncertain, really doubt the coaches going to rest the starters unless the game is a blowout

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Yeah, this is one of the only years where you have so few teams resting starters in the final week of the year. Every team outside of the Chiefs is playing either for home field, a first-round bye or a playoff spot in general. It's bizarre to have a final week set up this crazy.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I would rather have a healthy Edelman than home field. They already have 5-6 guys playing who are off the streets.
    They really can't rest starters to begin with. they need to win to secure a bye week. Then they can rest and try to get healthy. Coach Bill will have them rolling I hope. Never know with that guy... Pats/Denver Tease...