homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10859

Mike Shanahan will get fired or no ??

Dumb prediction but I predict Snyder keeps him one more year instead of eating the 7 mil. We see this happen all the time in the NFL when there's one more yr on the contract. I know Snyder has crazy cash but i don't think he wants to part with 7 mil knowing how much he'll have to cough up for a new coach anyway.

I say Shanahan stays, go ahead and flame me LOL

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I can't ready jack off boy Snyder's mind, but Shanny is a bad fit. Elway needs to bring him back to Denver, I swear.

homie1975

sticking w my prediction, anyone disagree ?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

his gone

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Yep. Gonzo

homie1975

looks like you guys are right, the Wash Post reported this morning that the decision has been made to fire him, after the gm

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He hooked his wagon to Cousins too early. Bad move. Couldn't win a game with either qb to finish with 8 straight losses. No way you could convince stevie wonder you deserve to come back without cleaning out your office today.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12533

he'll be out by tomorrow.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shanahan will make the walk of shame on Black Monday....Daniel Snyder will give him a New Years kick in the ass

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Who do they hire now?? So many teams need coach

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mike does not care

He will collect $$$$

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Report: Mike Shanahan interested in coaching again

According to NFL.com’s Albert Breer, Shanahan wants to coach again, and he may get the chance. He interviewed for the 49ers job last year and was impressive enough to make the Niners consider giving him the job.

There are issues to a potential Shanahan hire. He’s 63 and the staff he’d want would give teams pause. However, Breer notes that, despite his tenure in Washington ending badly, he left a pretty good core of players there and did the same in Denver. Breer notes that Shanahan was fired in Washington in large part because he wanted to go with Kirk Cousins as his starter, which time has shown to be a completely valid wish

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...rtunity-010116

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

I'd like to see Coach Cowher out of the booth and back in action ???? There would be 10 teams "drooling" to get his ass. LOL.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I'd like to see Coach Cowher out of the booth and back in action ???? There would be 10 teams "drooling" to get his ass. LOL.
    Unfortunately, the smartest coaches are he ones that know that they shouldn't come back. That's why we'll never see Cowher, Gruden, or Jimmy Johnson again. I can't remember how many times as a Texan fan that we talked about replacing Kubiak with Cowher. In reality, that's all it will ever be, talk.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Unfortunately, the smartest coaches are he ones that know that they shouldn't come back. That's why we'll never see Cowher, Gruden, or Jimmy Johnson again. I can't remember how many times as a Texan fan that we talked about replacing Kubiak with Cowher. In reality, that's all it will ever be, talk.
    Unfortunately you may be correct??? Personally I don't care for Gruden so he can stay where he is. Dungy might be good back in action, a perfect gentlemen that knows the game, but again, he did have Peyton in his "prime" so that didn't hurt. LOL. Cowher is probably still the most sought after Coach. I believe it had something to do with divorce and him taking care of his children???? Not sure about that??? But if that is true, just shows you where his loyalties are at, family first.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is true. Why have to earn your millions when you can get a gig on T.V. and have them throw the money at you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you do not have players you do not win

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Good posts. Once you make it on TV... I'm sure the $ is decent... and less stress. Always wondered why the best coaches didn't comeback... now I know.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Was watching "A Football Life" featuring Jimmy Johnson. I remember when he was coaching. Football was more important to him than his wife. it was well documented. He has done a complete 180 now. He seems like he is totally at peace. They showed Bill Belichick spending time with Jimmy on his fishing boat. It had shades of Luke Skywalker visiting Yoda for advice. It's amazing the transformation these guys can make, once they learn to take the foot off of the pedal.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Shanahan was the biggest dick head coach I ever had. The guy would sell his momma if it gave him a W. He's the only guy I've known that would lie in your face and not even blink. He thought he was so much smarter than you that he could fukk with your mind. Many years later and I can't stand that fukker.