TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

did you guys miss what joe southwick did?

dont want to repost but i searched and im pretty sure nobody has posted it:

Boise State quarterback Joe Southwick says he was sent home from the team's trip to the Hawaii Bowl for something he didn't do.
    Both Southwick and fellow quarterback Nick Patti were suspended from the game for violating team rules, and while Southwick has been sent home, Patti has since been reinstated. On Sunday Southwick told KTVB in Boise that he'd been sent home for urinating off a hotel balcony, though Southwick maintains he did no such thing.
    Southwick says it was another Boise State player who did it, and that he witnessed the player doing it on Thursday evening. Southwick then found out he was being accused of doing it on Friday, and also admitted he lost his temper when he found out he was being sent home.
    "It just turned to finger pointing, and it ended up being three people against one person saying something," said Southwick. "And I guess the temper tantrum of one person didn't look good and there was no investigation. This was an absolute rushed decision, probably made in about 20 minutes."
    Southwick even took a polygraph test to clear his name, saying he wants to share the results of the test with Boise State coaches and administrators.
    "I don't want this to turn into me against Boise State," Southwick said. "I love Boise State. What they've been able to do for me these past five years, is life changing. And this situation that occurred the last five days could also be life changing, obviously for the negative for me.
    "It's just really important for myself and my family to get this cleared up and show that really the decision makers in place had a rushed decision, there was no process to properly judicate what happened. It's really disappointing that it came to this."
    Boise State issued a statement on the incident Monday afternoon.
    "We investigated the matter with university administrators, coaching staff, a law enforcement official, hotel security and student-athletes. We made the decision to send the student-athlete home, and we stand by this difficult decision."
    It remains to be seen if Southwick will be vindicated or if this entire defense will amount to nothing more than peeing into the wind.

Name:  alwayssouthwick.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  19.9 KB

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You always make sure the wind is at your back. Rookie.

Would be chitty if it actually wasn't him though.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Patterson home team won't do anything anyhow.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

kid needs a headband and a PBR

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

patterson?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Poly dont lie

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Boises run is over. UCF the hottest non BCS conference school now. Huge enrollment, huge media market, fertile recruiting ground.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

bad moment for any new recruit. they made the call in 20 minutes. shady stuff

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Why would you send anybody home for peeing off of a hotel balcony? Make him run steps of stadium until he pukes..................then make him lay in it until game time. There is always a way to deter negative behavior without hurting the team.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

positive ID on the Southwick kid's crank on hotel security cam

business as usual