No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    SBR will contact them for an explanation to the Meatman rumor. This is a guy who touted Oddsmaker for many years knowing full well they were a scam. His claim that ownership contacted him I call total bs.

As for the current BOL rating, I think its fair. It's been an uneven path up to A- to be sure but they have come through and offer players a lot. It's a large operation with a solid 10+ years.

As to the ratings in general, they are a guide not gospel. Standard and Poors, the worlds top rating agency, rated both General Motors and Enron A-, A and both went bankrupt. Ratings by SBR, SnP, Moodys or whoever are done subjectively by humans and will never be perfect. If you are adverse to risk diversify with the A+ books.
    I'm OK with all of this and I think most of us agree that ratings are always going to be a relatively subjective process, as long as they are made fairly with as little bias as possible. In other words, is BOL an A- book according to SBR because of its strengths vs. weaknesses and overall market position, or because it greases the wheel for a manipulated, under-the-table bump? The latter is what most of us are concerned with. No one is expecting a perfect grading system, but an honest one with the player -- not the book -- in mind would be appreciated.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm OK with all of this and I think most of us agree that ratings are always going to be a relatively subjective process, as long as they are made fairly with as little bias as possible. In other words, is BOL an A- book according to SBR because of its strengths vs. weaknesses and overall market position, or because it greases the wheel for a manipulated, under-the-table bump? The latter is what most of us are concerned with. No one is expecting a perfect grading system, but an honest one with the player -- not the book -- in mind would be appreciated.
    Walker got a better shot of re-writing the constitution.

I can't understand why anyone is looking for direction or an endorsement when everyone, their brother and their deceased ancestry should know that any entity at all that caters to the US is completely buyer beware.

There are 14 flavors of wrong that could be played out with anything US at a moments notice. Nobody should not know that. If you are still denying that risk you incur or are the collateral damage.

Anyone looking for this site to absolve themselves of that stupidity is fukkin weak.

And prolly ain't got a balance worth fukk. Those with any significant post up or credit are well aware of the risk and have written that into their business model. SBR is well aware of who is who here and I am sure the position is that they would rather listen to the bitches bitch than risk their position in any of it.

The way it is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Walker got a better shot of re-writing the constitution.

I can't understand why anyone is looking for direction or an endorsement when everyone, their brother and their deceased ancestry should know that any entity at all that caters to the US is completely buyer beware.

There are 14 flavors of wrong that could be played out with anything US at a moments notice. Nobody should not know that. If you are still denying that risk you incur or are the collateral damage.

Anyone looking for this site to absolve themselves of that stupidity is fukkin weak.

And prolly ain't got a balance worth fukk. Those with any significant post up or credit are well aware of the risk and have written that into their business model. SBR is well aware of who is who here and I am sure the position is that they would rather listen to the bitches bitch than risk their position in any of it.

The way it is.
    Of course this is all the reality of the situation. I think most of us are (or should be) well aware of that. Guess I'm naive enough to think that, in its heart of hearts, SBR still has the player in mind when it comes to something as apocalyptic as info on a book being on the verge of the abyss.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Of course this is all the reality of the situation. I think most of us are (or should be) well aware of that. Guess I'm naive enough to think that, in its heart of hearts, SBR still has the player in mind when it comes to something as apocalyptic as info on a book being on the verge of the abyss.
    This shit ain't Valentines Day. Never has been. There ain't a damn thing from post up to pay out got any feeling in it at all.

No real player would make any mention of it at all. Inherent risk. Always been that way, That is the way it is when 2% of your customer base covers half of your liquidity and most of your bottom line.

This is forumville, the only place where the little guy even has a notion he matters.

He does. For affiliate revenue only.

They may settle a claim or two but and that is for window dressing more than anything. The affiliate game is the bottom of the barrel in the gaming industry and again, anyone don't get that or don't realize it get what they fukkin get.
    Last edited by billysink; 12-29-13 at 06:33 PM.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    SBR will contact them for an explanation to the Meatman rumor. This is a guy who touted Oddsmaker for many years knowing full well they were a scam. His claim that ownership contacted him I call total bs.

As for the current BOL rating, I think its fair. It's been an uneven path up to A- to be sure but they have come through and offer players a lot. It's a large operation with a solid 10+ years.

As to the ratings in general, they are a guide not gospel. Standard and Poors, the worlds top rating agency, rated both General Motors and Enron A-, A and both went bankrupt. Ratings by SBR, SnP, Moodys or whoever are done subjectively by humans and will never be perfect. If you are adverse to risk diversify with the A+ books.
    Can you confirm that there has indeed been a change of ownership and that Dalton is no longer involved? If so, are you able to find out who the new owners are and whether or not they have any background in the offshore gambling business?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Can you confirm that there has indeed been a change of ownership and that Dalton is no longer involved? If so, are you able to find out who the new owners are and whether or not they have any background in the offshore gambling business?
    good questions. it appears that, even though meatman's posts are based on spite, jennifer (kate) had something to do with betonsports?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Meatman is a dumbass.

Still, don't play at BetOnline.

They're a C+ book.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

mikey pretty sure more folks read yer post than listen to the meatman

meatman couldn't cause a run on the piggy bank

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    mikey pretty sure more folks read yer post than listen to the meatman

meatman couldn't cause a run on the piggy bank

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

This.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    According to meatman, his buddy "dalton" sold another book and they then ran off with players funds.

If it is true, everyone should remember never to play at one of "Dalton's" books, because he's gonna run it decent for a few years, then sell out to the highest bidder knowing full well his players are about to get fleeced.

Meatman and anyone he runs with is scum no matter how this turns out.

Guy is a fat fukkin idiot who lives off his dad's name and money.
    Say no more because I already know where this is going.

bigboydan

That's something that needs to be looked into indeed.

We know that TheGreek in theroy should be fine with Mr.Gianni at the helm and some feel the same would probably go for Mr.Emanual and TopBet even after Mr.Calvin attempted a massive smear campaign against him a few years ago however, only the test of will show us how Miss.Jennifer will fair at BetOnline.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    That's something that needs to be looked into indeed.

We know that TheGreek in theroy should be fine with Mr.Gianni at the helm and some feel the same would probably go for Mr.Emanual and TopBet even after Mr.Calvin attempted a massive smear campaign against him a few years ago however, only the test of will show us how Miss.Jennifer will fair at BetOnline.

Is this for real? "Jennifer" is the owner of BOL?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    TT get lost...dumb people have a lot of money in obscure books like BI

YOUR A FUKKIN IDIOT IF YOU DO..I have said it for 10 years and will say it for the next 10

Business as usual young boy
    You're a real POS cueball

YOU ARE GETTING PAID WITH STOLEN PLAYER FUNDS

bigboydan

Is this for real? "Jennifer" is the owner of BOL?
    That's what I'm hearing sir. Only time will tell how things will go with them under new management.

ronald

That's what I'm hearing sir. Only time will tell how things will go with them under new management.
    Do you know how long she has been there for? Do you know anything about her?

bigboydan

Do you know how long she has been there for? Do you know anything about her?
    That I'll have to look into more in depth in the future however right now I'm still in the midst of finalizing a few things on my end sir.

milwaukee mike

That I'll have to look into more in depth in the future however right now I'm still in the midst of finalizing a few things on my end sir.
    i have her email, here's a hint it starts with kp@

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i have her email, here's a hint it starts with kp@
    Yes, If the name would be "Kate" then my sources are correct sir.

First 123