Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Jets ML +200
    Really man? The Dolphins already manhandled the Jets a few weeks ago at NY, and now they're playing to get into the playoffs. Sure the Jets would love to play spoiler, but you have to think that Miami comes back big from the horrible game last week. Maybe it's just because I'm a homer (Dolphins are my team), but it's very hard for me not to put a nice chunk on the spread and even bigger on the ML...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Really man? The Dolphins already manhandled the Jets a few weeks ago at NY, and now they're playing to get into the playoffs. Sure the Jets would love to play spoiler, but you have to think that Miami comes back big from the horrible game last week. Maybe it's just because I'm a homer (Dolphins are my team), but it's very hard for me not to put a nice chunk on the spread and even bigger on the ML...
    Jets have looked better since then and the players love Rex and are playing hard for him, as well as the fact that this is their Superbowl.....Just think the Dolphins have a good shot folding under the pressure and it's good value

Should be a tight game either way IMO

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Under in jets phins game.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

this thread is lol

LoveDaRush
    LoveDaRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

I don't want underdogs, unless its a lock

If anyone has a sure-fire lock, I will bet my 300 on it so we can get this thread rolling

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I wouldn't think Weidman was a "Lock"...I would think getting the dude's leg snapped was your lucky "Break"

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Jets have looked better since then and the players love Rex and are playing hard for him, as well as the fact that this is their Superbowl.....Just think the Dolphins have a good shot folding under the pressure and it's good value

First 12