Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I watched the first Silva-Weidman fight and the undercards because it was on at the bar I was at. I've seen it here and there other times as well. I tried to give the shit a chance but at the end of the day it's awful.
    Anthony Pettis is my favorite fighter. He is very exciting to watch

I like fighters who stand up and exchange punches and kicks.

The only part i dont like about this UFC stuff is the grapaling. I hate that wrestling shit
    The Wrestling rolling around on the mat shit dry humping each other is gay as fukk.

i cant even watch that shit.

But i love watching muay tai kickboxing

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Drinker you would be surprised how many middle class or better mma fighters there are and you would probably be shocked at how many have their BA or better ....this isn't boxing
    yeah and these guys are not thugs for the most part. A lot of fighters are very disciplined and show respect to everyone.

its all about controlled agression

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Any links to live streaming?

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    That shit is so obviously fixed. Fukking Silva threw the first fight. He probably wins this one but then again who's to say he doesn't go out and make a joke of the whole thing again.

Shit is so stupid anyway. Fukking braindead idiots beating the hell out of each other.

I guess I am in the minority, i love it. I like betting it, I like watching it and I like training in it. Like anything the more you know the better it is. I do not see hit being fixed. It is not boxing, try getting in a ring and getting the shiiit kicked out of you. I will admit there are some duds in it and some match ups are not great, but overall I enjoy them.
    I think having a knowledge of the strategy behind it gives you an edge to bet these match ups. I have made good money betting it this past year.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    look, there is nothing violent about trying to defend a receiver by maintaining contact

but, oversized men with weapons on their heads trying to rip each others limbs off yeah thats some caveman ape shit and people that actually enjoy the sight of that are sick in the head. no human with todays definition of the word should enjoy the sight of violence, if they do then they shouldnt get upset when they are called animals, but i guess they are animals so thats how they will react

nfl should get rid of helmets, because the animals that play the game, instead of using them as protection use them as weapons to hurt another human being, look what happened the other day to cleveland kicker

edit* i should apologize to animals, because the truth is the only species that enjoys violence is the homo sapien

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Want to watch the broads and Silva.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Feel free not to watch. fixed? yeah easy to say that from your couch not getting punched in the face.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

t-piss, we wanna see a video. the closest you came to a fight is who ate the last piece of pizza at your wow party.

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Only sport I give a f%ck about really . I find it more strange that someone could watch baseball.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

MMA is the greatest. I love it even more than nfl. From a betting perspective it's amazing. 15 minutes and your bet is graded and move on to the next. So much fun.

It it may seem boring to someone who doesn't understand it just like any other sport. Once you begin to understand the nuances like head position, transitions, submissions, positional advantages, etc. it becomes much more interesting.

As far as barbaric, sure it is. No more than boxing though.

So excited for tonight.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6160

I'm going to start a thread about why I don't like tennis. Should be a good read. Look for it.

pureprodigy
    pureprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You probably also like dick in your mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    you might get a thrill out of it but i have tried to watch this shit. its boring

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

purest sport there is son.

bhubbs
    bhubbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Like anyone here wouldn't tune in for Dwight Howard vs. LeBron James in an MMA match...

It's an entertaining sport, and the brutalizing isn't what makes it entertaining. At least not to me and many other fans of the sport. I enjoy watching the Jiu Jitsu aspect of the game more than just a boxing slug fest. If you understand what's going on in the ground game... I dunno how you can possibly not enjoy the sport. But to a lot of people it just looks like two sweaty guys humping each other.

Also a good sport for betting... especially the undercard. I've got Tibau and Siver tonight.
    Last edited by bhubbs; 12-28-13 at 02:34 PM.

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This shit goes back to the days of The Colosseum. It's in our DNA.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Cause-I-Need-It View Post
    This shit goes back to the days of The Colosseum. It's in our DNA.
    The text of a man who googled how to spell "Colosseum".

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The text of a man who googled how to spell "Colosseum".
    Maybe

First 12