USC can easily lose

high totals mean trouble for teasers

good luck and I hope you win them all
    nice JJ

USC rolls

but Buffalo DIDN'T SHOW UP....

and I didn't know fukkn BROCK LANDERS was on Buffalo +2

that guy is a CURSE

ALL 4 NFL games will cash, I am doing a 4 teamer. I did put 1k BetPoints on USC ML solo play so I cashed some betpoints today. I will be pro sometime next year count on it.

I would put my life savings tomorrow on KC Chiefs 1st half ML

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

over in a panthers game? lol you idiot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    over in a panthers game? lol you idiot.
    you're the idiot

Saints have played like shit on the road for the last 3 to 4 road games they've played... NOW THEIR backs are up against the WALL and not only is the division on the line, but THEY COULD EVEN MISS THE PLAYOFFS ALTOGETHER if they lose

these teams saw each other 2 weeks ago... and its LATE IN THE SEASON. so guess what is going to change STRATEGY WISE from the last game? ALMOST NOTHING.

Both teams will be giving maximum effort, intensity, desire to win... play clutch, play hard... play with emotion and HEART. I see 20+ points from each team.

go watch some shitty baseball replays

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you're the idiot

Saints have played like shit on the road for the last 3 to 4 road games they've played... NOW THEIR backs are up against the WALL and not only is the division on the line, but THEY COULD EVEN MISS THE PLAYOFFS ALTOGETHER if they lose

these teams saw each other 2 weeks ago... and its LATE IN THE SEASON. so guess what is going to change STRATEGY WISE from the last game? ALMOST NOTHING.

Both teams will be giving maximum effort, intensity, desire to win... play clutch, play hard... play with emotion and HEART. I see 20+ points from each team.

HUGE could, they are in with a Arizona loss at Seattle automatically. Saints will be in, I do think they win at Carolina though

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

There is no doubt that New Orleans will be in the playoffs. My guess is the #6 team. Tehy will play the NFC East or North champion. Thney should be able to win that game, even if it is on the road, and especially if they get Detroit in the Dome.

TheMLBKing

nice life savings call on chiefs first half.

you're the idiot

HAHAHHAHA yup. You're an idiot. Or rather, ThaTopMoron. Fitting username.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

did you even see the game and the MONSOON that they had to play in for a lot of the game? that lead to sloppy field conditions and play and turnovers and points lost in the game. also, didn't see Saints not taking a FG and trying to convert a 4th and 12 with the backup QB??? Saints are the one's that are idiots and they might miss the playoffs altogether now, which would be appropriate

now go away little man its not baseball season, you are talking to the guy who posted a Super Bowl Lock Winner with the Ravens spread in February. I'm as sharp in the playoffs and BIG games as anyone on this site when it comes to the NFL and Ill prove it in this year's playoffs again, when teams will give it 100% effort all game long

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

if you didn't get that... I'm a Colts fan and was trying to jinx the Chiefs all week buddy by talking down about the Colts

how stupid are you? you don't even know whats going on right in front of your face

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

go join brock landers you fukin jinx auto fade

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    go join brock landers you fukin jinx auto fade
    nobody can match that dude... I don't see no -400 ML losers in here or in any thread I ever make

stay wide awake buddy... and if you didn't notice, I made the teaser NOT knowing that Brock himself liked Buffalo +2....that was the loser in this teaser, the first loser. so, fitting post troll

TheMLBKing

did you even see the game and the MONSOON that they had to play in for a lot of the game? that lead to sloppy field conditions and play and turnovers and points lost in the game. also, didn't see Saints not taking a FG and trying to convert a 4th and 12 with the backup QB??? Saints are the one's that are idiots and they might miss the playoffs altogether now, which would be appropriate

now go away little man its not baseball season, you are talking to the guy who posted a Super Bowl Lock Winner with the Ravens spread in February. I'm as sharp in the playoffs and BIG games as anyone on this site when it comes to the NFL and Ill prove it in this year's playoffs again, when teams will give it 100% effort all game long
    so wait, it's our fault that you never checked a weather forecast before your stupid bet?

fitting username indeed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

so wait, it's our fault that you never checked a weather forecast before your stupid bet?

fitting username indeed.
    its betpoints... its a bad loss for me. not sure how I will ever get over it

i might need to tail you once shitty baseball starts back up... the sport nobody watches or attends the games for half the teams

you are the MLBKing = King of shit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We also scratching our heads after games played
    i finally realized teasers are not good better of with ml parlay