1. #1
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Dallas Cowboys will win on Sunday night

    big play coming up on Dallas ML at +money next week

  2. #2
    Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 268

    Easy just stop

  3. #3
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Easy just stop
    just another NFL sunday

  4. #4
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,137
    Betpoints: 5985

    I would agree.

    Bears probably beat Packers with Rodgers too

  5. #5
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,445
    Betpoints: 430

    Eagles win by 21.

    Dallas is on life support. Eagles are a fukkin buzzsaw.

    I'm afraid it's going to be ugly...quick.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  6. #6
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 46,991
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eagles win by 21.

    Dallas is on life support. Eagles are a fukkin buzzsaw.

    I'm afraid it's going to be ugly...quick.


    But the Vikings just kicked the living sh!t out of em...

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 8/5/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 71,665

    Any Given Sunday. Neither team is the model of consistency so you have no clue which version of which team will show up.

  8. #8
    l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-08
    Posts: 3,917
    Betpoints: 2723

    You never know how Foles will play in such a spotlight game. Last time he played Dallas he looked totally lost on the field. The one advantage old man kiffin has over the rest of these nfl teams is he has seen this chip kelly offense a lot more times and has a better idea of how to conceptually stop it. too bad his personnel is trash

  9. #9
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Agreed, as i said, it's a suicide watch for them + plus 100M who...????

  10. #10
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 19,837
    Betpoints: 752

    Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    big play coming up on Dallas ML at +money next week
    nice joke bro

  11. #11
    lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 681
    Betpoints: 377

    It's the NFL so many flags anyone can win. Anyone laying big money is asking for it

  12. #12
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    It's the NFL so many flags anyone can win. Anyone laying big money is asking for it
    Rule n1: U gotta have money 2 lay money bro

  13. #13
    lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 681
    Betpoints: 377

    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Rule n1: U gotta have money 2 lay money bro
    Not on SBR

  14. #14
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Not on SBR
    I thought we were talking about the real thing, but i a agree, SBR = bunch of losers, so what's the point u r checking in?

  15. #15
    lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 681
    Betpoints: 377

    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I thought we were talking about the real thing, but i a agree, SBR = bunch of losers, so what's the point u r checking in?
    So many good teams in NFL, Dallas and Philly are 2 heavy hitters. It's a sad time the season is almost over, I hate this time of year sorry for negativity

  16. #16
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    So many good teams in NFL, Dallas and Philly are 2 heavy hitters. It's a sad time the season is almost over, I hate this time of year sorry for negativity
    Settle down rook, we'll talk about it later...bowl games are coming

  17. #17
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post


    But the Vikings just kicked the living sh!t out of em...
    Vikings are an enigma. Like Detroit, I think they could use a coaching change. So much talent on that team.

  18. #18
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,137
    Betpoints: 5985

    No Romo now. Boring.

  19. #19
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Orton more than capable of having a good game. He was a starter for years he can get the job done. He still has a full week to prepare, plus they still have a good running game

  20. #20
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,137
    Betpoints: 5985

    This line is a laughing stock. So the Eagles would be -13.5 in Philly based on home field. Yeah penetrating right.

  21. #21
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    This line is a laughing stock. So the Eagles would be -13.5 in Philly based on home field. Yeah penetrating right.
    the +7.5 is the play without a doubt. too much on the line for the cowboys to lose by double digits

Top