Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Greetings from Spring Break!

Greeting all. Just got off the beach (in panama city), its almost 60 degrees and sunny. Supposed to be 70 degrees + the rest of the week, and the women are in full swing.

Made $400 last night. Some guy named Jason in the next room swore up and down Duke would win. So...since he's not a smart gambler, I bet him $400 UNC would win and he took it, without mention of points. We also added in the bet the loser had to streak down the beach during peak hours.

Needless to say Im richer and it was a funny site when he ran today.

Vids and pics comin soon boyz.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Nice. Good to see you're having a good time!! Luckily, I also cashed in on UNC!

Red_Sux
    Red_Sux's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should start book making over there. and hedge it on your accounts. if they don't know anything about the spreads, that is just free money

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm missing the point of the guy not being a smart gambler. Duke went off the 1 point fav. He liked Duke and probably would have had to bet $120/$125 on the Duke money line.

Was he not smart because he liked Duke?

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I'm missing the point of the guy not being a smart gambler. Duke went off the 1 point fav. He liked Duke and probably would have had to bet $120/$125 on the Duke money line.

Are you slow, or just stupid? Not everything in this world comes down to numbers/lines/spreads.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

robbie good point

the guy fukked him but he got lucky and unc won

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Are you slow, or just stupid? Not everything in this world comes down to numbers/lines/spreads.

The initial post is idiotic as is your post. The "stupid" gambler got a good bet, it just lost. Iwinyourmoney is such a genius and knew it was a suckers bet to take Duke to win at even money. Iwinyour money was so sure of this bet that he called and bet 100 dimes of his previous winnings on NC moneyline. Christ, maybe if the guy gave him 10 points it would justify the post.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Amazing. You're aware Duke closed -1.5, right? You don't need to be Ganchrow to realize Duke ML +100 is a considerably better play, regardless of the outcome.

You're in no position to call someone slow and/or stupid.

jjgold

The stupid Gambler was not stupid

He got the sharper line and in the long run would wipe out anyone getting a free 1.5 points

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Classic post. A+ in making a dick of yourself.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

I'm here for the pics of chicks flashing you

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Hey I Win I believe you said your staying at the Summit, I can help you out with somethings if your interested. The guy renting the chairs/umbrellas on the beach at the Summit goes by the name JR. The guy who rents the wave runners at Lavella is named Mike, he is about 50, but he is cool. If you want a better deal on wave runners, go about a quarter mile west of Lavella, to Long Beach Resort, and ask for Ben.

If your looking for a good sports type bar/restaurant setting go to Calypso, its about 4-5 miles west of where your staying on Front Beach Road.

When/if the waves come up about Wed-Fri you should let me take you surfing. Also your group can rent surf boards at Mr Surfs about a mile east of the Summit on Thomas Dr, ask for Tony at the surf shop.

PM for on how to get price breaks from any of these guys, I know all of them well.

later

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Hey I Win I believe you said your staying at the Summit, I can help you out with somethings if your interested. The guy renting the chairs/umbrellas on the beach at the Summit goes by the name JR. The guy who rents the wave runners at Lavella is named Mike, he is about 50, but he is cool. If you want a better deal on wave runners, go about a quarter mile west of Lavella, to Long Beach Resort, and ask for Ben.

If your looking for a good sports type bar/restaurant setting go to Calypso, its about 4-5 miles west of where your staying on Front Beach Road.

When/if the waves come up about Wed-Fri you should let me take you surfing. Also your group can rent surf boards at Mr Surfs about a mile east of the Summit on Thomas Dr, ask for Tony at the surf shop.

PM for on how to get price breaks from any of these guys, I know all of them well.

later

When I started reading this post I thought you were talking about hooking him up with drugs.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

hey guys. Wow, i did not know duke was favored. i figured unc was favored by 3. i dont feel so smart now. i would have unloaded on unc if i knew this. robmpink.....wtf are u talking about 100dimes calling shit in. go away.

thanks for the advice on the panama city stuff. imite hit ya up

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

you guys are being dumb... The average person thinks its a number 1 vs number 5. They figure its almost a pickem game there a duke fan they want there team to win. They don't think lines they don't think points. It was a random friendly bet at spring break. The random guy on booking a bet on spring break isn't pulling lines, isn't researching the game, doesn't even know what the o/u is for the game.

Its not like he's calling up a bookie in some smokey backroom at the bar to book his 400. cmon... grow up...

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

The initial post is idiotic as is your post. The "stupid" gambler got a good bet, it just lost. Iwinyourmoney is such a genius and knew it was a suckers bet to take Duke to win at even money. Iwinyour money was so sure of this bet that he called and bet 100 dimes of his previous winnings on NC moneyline. Christ, maybe if the guy gave him 10 points it would justify the post.

I do agree with you in a way about the post but the dumb part of that post is that he is at the beach and instead of drinking,chasing women,going to wet T-shirt contest,hanging out at the hot clubs,what is he doing he's making ****ing post worrying about a damn basketball game.Don't you think his priorties are a little out of order.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

later
    I was down at Pier Park this weekend. I know guys who surf on PCB too when they can get big enough waves. It was cold this weekend. I've been to Calypso's a few times, good place. They've got a Buffalo Wild Wings at Pier Park now which is a great place to watch games.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that someone at the beach comes in during the afternoon hours to post on a computer.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its only noon Nina, he just woke up.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I was down at Pier Park this weekend. I know guys who surf on PCB too when they can get big enough waves. It was cold this weekend. I've been to Calypso's a few times, good place. They've got a Buffalo Wild Wings at Pier Park now which is a great place to watch games.
    Yea Pier Park is pretty nice addition to this area, I havent been to the Buffalo Wild Wings yet, will probably wait till after spring break to go out to eat again, its just not worth fighting the traffic and crowds.

Yea surf here is hit and miss, but we have had a lot of cold fronts this winter, and those always bring up the waves. Once summer gets here, the waves pretty much depart, except for tropical storm/hurricanes in the Gulf.

later

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

, I havent been to the Buffalo Wild Wings yet, will
    BW3's are overrated, we have a bunch in Louisville. It's just a social gathering for yuppies. the prices are too high IMO. I can go to a locally owned sports bar and find better food and wings and drink prices for my money.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

this thread is funny.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

greetings dude

robmpink
    Update your status

hey guys. Wow, i did not know duke was favored. i figured unc was favored by 3. i dont feel so smart now. i would have unloaded on unc if i knew this. robmpink.....wtf are u talking about 100dimes calling shit in. go away.

thanks for the advice on the panama city stuff. imite hit ya up

It was a joke. I wouldn't be in your thread if you made sense in the first place.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by charlie64 View Post
    I do agree with you in a way about the post but the dumb part of that post is that he is at the beach and instead of drinking,chasing women,going to wet T-shirt contest,hanging out at the hot clubs,what is he doing he's making ****ing post worrying about a damn basketball game.Don't you think his priorties are a little out of order.
    I agree with you. Kind of goofy if you ask me.

odds that the Quebler guy "checks in from spring break".

no -5000
    yes +3000

Didn't this Iwinyourmoney try making videos to post while he was driving somewhere?
    Last edited by robmpink; 03-10-08 at 04:33 PM.

jjgold

I Win Your Money, you got fukked on that line, that guy was sharper than you and you did not even know it.

Just goes to show you sharps everywhere, he took a shot and lost but had the best number.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Just goes to show you sharps everywhere

jjgold

This was a classic con.......guy pretended to be stupid and Iwinyour money thought he was sharp. Guy did lose but in the long run will wipe out his betting oponents.

robmpink
    Update your status

Video coming soon live from the bar.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

pics of hot girls in bikinis?

robmpink
    Update your status

Greeting all. Just got off the beach (in panama city), its almost 60 degrees and sunny. Supposed to be 70 degrees + the rest of the week, and the women are in full swing.

Made $400 last night. Some guy named Jason in the next room swore up and down Duke would win. So...since he's not a smart gambler, I bet him $400 UNC would win and he took it, without mention of points. We also added in the bet the loser had to streak down the beach during peak hours.

Needless to say Im richer and it was a funny site when he ran today.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I am missing the point of exactly why Iwin wanted to watch another fat guy run down the beach naked.

jjgold

Iwin must of got destroyed gambling

Another victim