1. #1
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,414
    Betpoints: 3620

    **BIG PLAY TODAY!!** Saints vs Panthers!

    This Saints team is extrmely talented but as of late they can't put it together on the road. Well I know my team and today is the day to back them. Sean Payton is a disciplinary coach that know how to get the best out of his team. By cutting players this week and benching a starter he sent a serious message to his team. Let's be real here this Saints team is better then St. Louis, and there better then the Jets. Those losses came from a lack of focus! Today I can promise you this will be the Super Bowl contender team that people are use to seeing from Payton!

    Saints +3

  2. #2
    killawookie
    I don't read replies
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-09
    Posts: 3,370
    Betpoints: 246

    Why take the points and not the +ML? If they are going to win.. THAT convincingly.. wtf does 3 points do for you..

  3. #3
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 46,991
    Betpoints: 37

    Panthers might win by 10+

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 8/5/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-12
    Posts: 1,622
    Betpoints: 176

    I'll take Cam an that defense..

  5. #5
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,414
    Betpoints: 3620

    Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Why take the points and not the +ML? If they are going to win.. THAT convincingly.. wtf does 3 points do for you..
    Killa I just put a few on the moneyline as well

  6. #6
    RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-12
    Posts: 1,622
    Betpoints: 176

    Saints can't even go on the road to a dome an play avg..

  7. #7
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,414
    Betpoints: 3620

    Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Saints can't even go on the road to a dome an play avg..
    It has nothing to do with a dome or being outside. It's a lack of focus. Stop listening to ESPN! That's how you lose money. It's all focus not rather there inside or outside!

  8. #8
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    zboiz is on the saints?

    im shocked.


  9. #9
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,414
    Betpoints: 3620

    Crusty only my second time taking the saints this year! The first time was when they beat the panthers a few weeks ago

  10. #10
    RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-12
    Posts: 1,622
    Betpoints: 176

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    It has nothing to do with a dome or being outside. It's a lack of focus. Stop listening to ESPN! That's how you lose money. It's all focus not rather there inside or outside!
    No you lose money by betting the saints on the Road donk

  11. #11
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,414
    Betpoints: 3620

    Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    No you lose money by betting the saints on the Road donk
    Since 06 the Saints have the best road record in the NFL donk! It's all about this 2013 team focus on the rd!

  12. #12
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,595
    Betpoints: 18

    Also got a crappy number. 3.5 widely available

  13. #13
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 30,342
    Betpoints: 2089

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Since 06 the Saints have the best road record in the NFL donk! It's all about this 2013 team focus on the rd!
    2006? 2006? 11-12 on the road last 3 seasons. But when was the last time they won on the road against a good cold weather team late in the season?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020


  14. #14
    capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-07
    Posts: 4,435
    Betpoints: 36

    Saints ml +160 today for me.

    later

  15. #15
    warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-13
    Posts: 895
    Betpoints: 3362

    of course the guy with the saints avi gonna take his team, i'll tail anyways.


  16. #16
    warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-13
    Posts: 895
    Betpoints: 3362

    nevermind games on

  17. #17
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 4,618
    Betpoints: 237

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    This Saints team is extrmely talented but as of late they can't put it together on the road. Well I know my team and today is the day to back them. Sean Payton is a disciplinary coach that know how to get the best out of his team. By cutting players this week and benching a starter he sent a serious message to his team. Let's be real here this Saints team is better then St. Louis, and there better then the Jets. Those losses came from a lack of focus! Today I can promise you this will be the Super Bowl contender team that people are use to seeing from Payton!

    Saints +3
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020


  18. #18
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,913
    Betpoints: 10950

    low scoring

  19. #19
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,114
    Betpoints: 106

    The Saints may get this cover.

    But fuk. Can some on stop pretending you "know" your fuking teams.

    You don't know what they are thinking. Watching a team play football 14 fuking times doesn't mean hang around the lockers, shooting the shit.

    Cripes.

  20. #20
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,114
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    This Saints team is extrmely talented but as of late they can't put it together on the road. Well I know my team and today is the day to back them. Sean Payton is a disciplinary coach that know how to get the best out of his team. By cutting players this week and benching a starter he sent a serious message to his team. Let's be real here this Saints team is better then St. Louis, and there better then the Jets. Those losses came from a lack of focus! Today I can promise you this will be the Super Bowl contender team that people are use to seeing from Payton!

    Saints +3
    ZB-- time to head back to the Hertz counter.

  21. #21
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    ouch

Top