aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

General Question

Hey fellas hope the holiday season I going well for everyone. Here's what I've been facing, after not depositing for a while, I deposited 150 and within 2 days I'm at 550. Here's my problem, I get frustrated that I can't increase my roll faster so I get complacent an make miscalculated plays. This has happened time and time again. Anyone else have this problem?This time however, I'm looking for solid advice on how to advance with my bank roll and increase it slowly. Tomorrow there are a lot of games on the board so I need to stay firm and pick and choose my spots. Hopefully, I'll build a bigger bank roll to start the year. Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Wait until next weekend.

Very profitable UFC card on tap.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you truly turned 150 into 550 in two days, I would say STFU.

How much quicker do you need sir? That's 3x in two days, close to 4x. Drink more elf *** and chillax. Most people would kill to quadruple their bankroll in four days if indeed you are a truther.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Hey fellas hope the holiday season I going well for everyone. Here's what I've been facing, after not depositing for a while, I deposited 150 and within 2 days I'm at 550. Here's my problem, I get frustrated that I can't increase my roll faster so I get complacent an make miscalculated plays. This has happened time and time again. Anyone else have this problem?This time however, I'm looking for solid advice on how to advance with my bank roll and increase it slowly. Tomorrow there are a lot of games on the board so I need to stay firm and pick and choose my spots. Hopefully, I'll build a bigger bank roll to start the year. Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.
    I hear ya man... sucks when you can only roll $150 into $550 in two days...that's ashtray money....you need to step it up like some of the high rollers around here that consistently flip dimes almost as an afterthought

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just stick to a percentage of bankroll per play. Right when you think you've found the "lock" and you're running hot....you'll lose and give back all sorts of profits.

Just stick to it. You have to manage your bankroll well.