Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    For what a coaster or paper weight
    he can use it as a clock around his neck like a fukking Flavor Flav

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Wont change your mind but you can find decent machines that cost half nothing.

I have one of these. Works great. Cost me $320 total.

Lenovo IdeaPad N586 – 59359207 with AMD A6-4400M

The Lenovo IdeaPad N586 – 59359207 laptop PC comes packed with 4GB DDR3 memory which is expandable to 8GB; Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; 500GB Serial ATA hard drive; media reader for Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard formats; 2 USB 3.0 port; 2 USB 2.0 ports; high-speed wireless LAN; 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN; VGA and HDMI output port.

This Lenovo IdeaPad N586 – 59359207 laptop PC comes with 6-cell lithium-ion battery which makes this weighs about 5.7 pounds. It runs with Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit operating system. It measures around 1.4 inch x 14.8 inches x 9.7 inches. You can get this for about $350.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    he can use it as a clock around his neck like a fukking Flavor Flav

Brilliant

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Deucer's got a good machine for an everyday user...Insider you should get something like that

Vegas39

Will agree unless doing music or video editing or IT work your not getting use as you should

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Insider you fukkin square
    I wonder why you lost 2 cars because of gambling

Get a fukkin PC or run Linux
    I heard you visited the local pawn shop today and tried to pawn off your rug collection you jew fukk.

It's time to face the music buddy. You have to stop gambling. No one wants your lice infested rugs.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave VegasInsider 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ParlayininHTown gave VegasInsider 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Will agree unless doing music or video editing or IT work your not getting use as you should
    So why do some many people have Apple machines? There is something to be said about the quality, functionality, no viruses and very few problems in general with Macs.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

I heard you visited the local pawn shop today and tried to pawn off your rug collection you jew fukk.

Vegas39

So why do some many people have Apple machines? There is something to be said about the quality, functionality, no viruses and very few problems in general with Macs.

As I said it is a preference so do go mess with one. If not a financial issue and you want it go for it.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I have had 3 PC's in 15 years. Never a virus. Never a hardware issue. Never reformatted. Macs get plenty of virus'. You have a solid antivirus software set up and know how to use a PC without downloading whore shit, PC's are great as well. In a Mac you're paying that much because of their ungodly advertising. The only reason I got new pc's is because of speed.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I've had my Dell 1545 for over 6 years and never had an issue myself. I got rid of all the Norton and McAfee bullshit and loaded up AVG and things have been great. It's just time for a speedier machine and enjoy the simplistic ways of Apple products

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Ill get an Air, basic one if you aren't going to be using it much for heavy processing etc. Get an education discount at Apple store as well.

I have had Windows computers for the last 15 or so years and just switched to a Retina Pro mainly because of the display because i do a lot of picture editing and battery life

Love the macbook so far because of simplicity
    I had top of the line windows laptops like Alienware and dell XPS etc but had many issues with them too. windows was getting a pain in the ass recently with many hardware problems and bullshit virus issues too. Lost a lot of files in the process, Never visited any "whore shit websites" either. Switched probably 4 laptops in the last 8 years, wanted a change too

Too early to say how macbook will do but so far its been doing well with battery and its pretty easy to get used to.

If money is not an issue go for it. If you just want something light with decent battery life and decent computing power, there are many cheaper windows based alternatives.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have a mid 2011 MacBook Air bought it brand new from Best Buy

The screen already has dead pixels and I also already have a service battery notification

Don't fall for the hype stick to Windows and if you want Mac OS just put it on the PC

No reason to over pay for this machine I got it for class thinking it would be nice to have the 'thin' laptop in lecture but honestly it doesn't make that much of a difference

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Insider you fukkin square
    I wonder why you lost 2 cars because of gambling

Get a fukkin PC or run Linux
    Which JJ is this?
    He knows too much

VegasInsider
    Update your status

This def isn't the video JJ. Real JJ is educated in finance, not computer.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Have a mid 2011 MacBook Air bought it brand new from Best Buy

The screen already has dead pixels and I also already have a service battery notification

Don't fall for the hype stick to Windows and if you want Mac OS just put it on the PC

No reason to over pay for this machine I got it for class thinking it would be nice to have the 'thin' laptop in lecture but honestly it doesn't make that much of a difference
    Yeah.
    I bought a thinkpad 5 years ago. I have dropped it from 4+ feet about a dozen times, and nothing has happened to it. It is built like a tank. People want pretty stuff, so they buy apple. Some ppl buy all apple products; they obviously aren't looking for the best products.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Yeah.
    I bought a thinkpad 5 years ago. I have dropped it from 4+ feet about a dozen times, and nothing has happened to it. It is built like a tank. People want pretty stuff, so they buy apple. Some ppl buy all apple products; they obviously aren't looking for the best products.
    its all about marketing, its the 'cool' thing nowadays so all kids must have it, and they are paying a huge premium for the name

pesonally i dont like them one bit, not the imac and not the iphone

lenovos best laptops out there, and they have some real lookers, much better than imacs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Linux greatest system in the world Insider

Run Red Hat

Fast and no viruses

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Dont let these fuks dissuade you from buying a mac.

They look 100x times better, are more stable and easier for computer novices not to fuk up. Be aware that you're paying much more for inferior hardware.

Get apple support package, like $250 for 2 years and you can't lose. Something goes wrong and those fuks will fix it.

Get an iMac 27" and a macbook air.

First 12