clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Hhaha cash back a few days early, fuk you Heritage. You are now out of my rotation.
    Call them and tell them you don't want the cash back and they are out of your rotation. That will teach them to give you free money.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

my only complaint-should have saved the get out of half time for today-save the best for last not the worst for last day, Christmas day.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    Call them and tell them you don't want the cash back and they are out of your rotation. That will teach them to give you free money.
    Hey pal basically got nothing for xmas from them, didn't use any of the 12 day promo. Not much worthy of depositing for, So thumbs down to them.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

What is there to bitch about here? The cash back alone is a great perk no matter when you get it. I was able to bank a few hundred off this promo, and I have never gotten shit from the other leading book (except literally from their poor customer service), so I'm not going to complain.

The bottom line here is that beggars can't be choosers. Thanks Heritage.

clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Hey pal basically got nothing for xmas from them, didn't use any of the 12 day promo. Not much worthy of depositing for, So thumbs down to them.
    So you aren't even funded there or been playing there and you are pissed they didn't give you something. They offered 2 free rolls for poker, a free $25 play for making some wagers with their mobile site, reduced juice on a game, a free "get out of your bet at halftime" shot, 15% reup bonus for deposits and they give you a % back of all your plays. I also got a free play.

What in the world would actually make you happy? People would love to play there that can't.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: looneytunes

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Thank you heritage already turned my 800 cash back into 1300. You guys are all haters for no reason
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave ucbearcats1027 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by ucbearcats1027 View Post
    Thank you heritage already turned my 800 cash back into 1300. You guys are all haters for no reason
    how do u guys rack up that much cash back? is it because of volume? I bet a game or two a day and even if I'm betting $1000 a day it still doesn't rack up lol

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

What a bitch. Go post up somewhere else u broke dikk

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    how do u guys rack up that much cash back? is it because of volume? I bet a game or two a day and even if I'm betting $1000 a day it still doesn't rack up lol
    It about volume.....I place over 1500 bets last quarter

Nick Papageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    So you aren't even funded there or been playing there and you are pissed they didn't give you something. They offered 2 free rolls for poker, a free $25 play for making some wagers with their mobile site, reduced juice on a game, a free "get out of your bet at halftime" shot, 15% reup bonus for deposits and they give you a % back of all your plays. I also got a free play.

What in the world would actually make you happy? People would love to play there that can't.
    Not currently funded there given them tons of action this year with no cash outs. Doesn't bother me much to post up at other places. As for the promos you listed none made me want to reload my acct. 15% pfft, can get that every deposit at other books.

What would make me happy? Any form of recognition from them to reward me for a rough year, tons of which has gone to them. Wish i could sell my account to someone who wants to play with this book badly since you claim there are so many. Just posting my thoughts on their promo, fun to see all the heritage fan boys attack.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

heritage live lines are so ridiculous
    everyone has heat -4.5 -120
    heritage has the balls to put up heat -6.5 -110

same with ml. they got heat -400/+280
    5dimes is -250/+210

Nick Papageorgio

You gave me cash back a few days early, god bless you Heritage. What more could I want? So many brainwashed clowns, that think getting cash back a few days early is a present. You were getting it anyway in 6 days!!!!!!!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

What was the Christmas day promo officially? Nickel lines on soccer game (s)?

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    heritage live lines are so ridiculous
    everyone has heat -4.5 -120
    heritage has the balls to put up heat -6.5 -110

same with ml. they got heat -400/+280
    5dimes is -250/+210

Are you this dumb? Easily taken advantage of.

Take lakers +6.5 on heritage and heat -4.5 on 5d

Take lakers +280 on heritage and heat -250 on 5dimes

Are you really this dumb that you are complaining about it?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

You gave me cash back a few days early, god bless you Heritage. What more could I want? So many brainwashed clowns, that think getting cash back a few days early is a present. You were getting it anyway in 6 days!!!!!!!!
    This was real weak.The way they pumped everything up I thought this was gonna be good.I did take the free pay out,but missed out on the get out of bet at half time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Are you this dumb? Easily taken advantage of.

Take lakers +6.5 on heritage and heat -4.5 on 5d

Take lakers +280 on heritage and heat -250 on 5dimes

Are you really this dumb that you are complaining about it?
    Basically stole the words directly from my mouth.

This is the only true definition of "free money" in sports wagering.

I was just able to open a Heritage account a couple weeks ago, so I'll have to keep this in mind. Another important reason to have numerous funded outs is Live Betting can offer a plethora of free money opportunities.

Actually, what makes your example absolutely hilarious, is the fact that you actually would have middled those wagers and hit both at those numbers. Heat won by 6.

First ... 2345