Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i got nothing against brady, but he always gets a free pass. not sure why...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

how many wide open receivers did he miss today?

who is gisele the fukking tramp gonna blame now?

unless, the pats cheat, they can't win.

brady really sucked today.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I love the Pats, Brady's the man, i bet on the Pats but lets face it, Brady choked. He overthrew players all game, passes were high, low, behind. He a wide open receiver for a TD missed him by 10 ft. He even seemed to struggle at getting rid of the ball quickly, getting sacked, rushed and often having to throw it away. Complete train wreck of a game for Brady.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    I love the Pats, Brady's the man, i bet on the Pats but lets face it, Brady choked. He overthrew players all game, passes were high, low, behind. He a wide open receiver for a TD missed him by 10 ft. He even seemed to struggle at getting rid of the ball quickly, getting sacked, rushed and often having to throw it away. Complete train wreck of a game for Brady.
    well at least you're honest. most brady fans would blame the receivers...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

he didn't choke, there is a difference. he had a bad game and the broncos have a much better team and played much better.. manning is throwing to the varsity squad and brady plays with me and two midgets at receiver. it's not an excuse but the talent manning has on offense vs brady is a complete joke. any other qb including manning would never have made it to that game or the playoffs with what brady had to deal with all year. choking is when when you lead 24-0 and lose the game, manning and the broncos did that this year, today they just dominated like they should have. there was no way the patriots could win without manning choking again, his team is too good. he didn't and they won just like they should have in this spot.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Fk Brady. He didnt even get a chance to choke cuz his team sucks.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

khan is sorta right here.

imagine if manning went 18-1 and lost in the super bowl like the pats and belicheater did.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Brady choked. He was missing wide open guys all day against a bad Denver defense. There, I said it.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Brady's roster is far INFERIOR to that of Manning's. That said, Peyton was playing at home and I don't think any team will stop him this season. His legacy is at stake. Step number 1 was to be his arch rival (Brady) and step number 2 will be to win the Super Bowl. I think San Francisco would've given him a tougher time at a neutral site. Denver will destroy Seattle away from Seattle and Peyton Manning will finally get the respect that he deserves.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Brady's roster is far INFERIOR to that of Manning's. That said, Peyton was playing at home and I don't think any team will stop him this season. His legacy is at stake. Step number 1 was to be his arch rival (Brady) and step number 2 will be to win the Super Bowl. I think San Francisco would've given him a tougher time at a neutral site. Denver will destroy Seattle away from Seattle and Peyton Manning will finally get the respect that he deserves.
    Peyton was playing in 63 degrees and sunny, perfect for passing. He'll get wrecked against Seattle D at 20 degrees.

Brady's team has upside, that D was battered especially losing Talib early. Gronk back & WRs healthier next year.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    agree. that fourth down play was bad, he should have known they would blitz and dumped it off quickly to someone. gotta give your team a chance on 4th down and expect the pressure
    instead he stood back there like he thought he would have 10 seconds to look around

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

manning was never not "respected" by myself(a lifelong pats fan)....i compare it to me defending floyd mayweather against his bashers and detractors.....people seem to love manny pac and bash floyd to make him look better....i respect both fighters(even though im more of a floyd fan)....i hate when people go out of their way to bash an atg and try to find holes in their accomplishments....especially one that is dear to me...ill defend him and find similar holes in the other guy.....i respect manning...he is great without question....there just isnt a need to demean tom bradys accomplishments

i especially cant stand a guy like thatopmoron.....who basically has hate for brady seething out of his pores...this is a guy with two dogs in the fight...if the colts had beaten the pats....hed be screaming how luck is better(or will be) and how the pats suck....then when they lose he has old buddy to fall back on to try to get the job done.....like if the seahawks beat the broncos....im not gonna come here and be like "haha manning blows...my old buddy pete carroll is the man!!!!!....me and pete go way back"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Losing a game does not make the qb a choker

Brady has no team and no defense
    He would be 19-0 with Denver

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Losing a game does not make the qb a choker

Brady has no team and no defense
    He would be 19-0 with Denver
    I think it was the altitude or something. Brady did the same thing years ago in Denver, balls sailing all over the place.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Belichick badly prepared for a big game like usual

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets face it Manning has a stacked team
    They spent a ton off season

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Belichick badly prepared for a big game like usual
    Belichick's mentor, Bill Parcells, once said, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.". Losing Talib was lethal.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Belichick's mentor, Bill Parcells, once said, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.". Losing Talib was lethal.
    losing talib didnt lose them the game....but it did make it tougher to come back

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Brady should retire. He will never win the bowl again. Such a bitter loser. Set up excuses all week with the underdog crap.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lets face it Manning has a stacked team
    They spent a ton off season
    You realize there's a salary cap, right? All teams operate under the same budget, basically. This isn't baseball.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

hate the pats but they lost half their team to injuries/murder rampages/etc. brady was throwing the ball to burger king cashiers

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    losing talib didnt lose them the game....but it did make it tougher to come back
    Pats had no answer for Demarious after Talib left the game. Granted, losing Talib didn't make Brady's throws sail.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    hate the pats but they lost half their team to injuries/murder rampages/etc. brady was throwing the ball to burger king cashiers
    No doubt. Kinda sad when Brady's gotta rely on Hoomanawanui and couch cracker Collie as difference makers.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Brady should retire. He will never win the bowl again. Such a bitter loser. Set up excuses all week with the underdog crap.
    It was one bad game. Brady still has 5 good years left in him. Give him his real weapons back next year and see.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

man you people are funny.

as i stated above, i knew you'd blame the loss on the scrub receivers.

but obviously, those that are blaming the receivers didn't watch the game.

never seen an elite qb miss so many wide open receivers like that in my life.

bottom line, he choked yesterday...

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    man you people are funny.

as i stated above, i knew you'd blame the loss on the scrub receivers.

but obviously, those that are blaming the receivers didn't watch the game.

never seen an elite qb miss so many wide open receivers like that in my life.

bottom line, he choked yesterday...
    Brady was choking on thin air. Fade Brady in Denver for the rest of his career. That's all.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Brady was choking on thin air. Fade Brady in Denver for the rest of his career. That's all.
    No, you fade Brady when he doesn't have an elite defense winning him rings.

He still has never been the main component to a championship team.

Including Brady in the top 3 QB's of all time is a joke. The likes of Manning, Elway, Montana, etc. are just so superior to Brady it's not even close. Sure, I'd put Brady in the top 15-20 based on the rings alone, but he couldn't hold the jockstrap of those greats.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i really wish that jew, robert craft, spends some money on players so we don't have to hear same shit every year about lack of stars...

another note, now belichick's saying that welker hit on talib was deliberate to take him out.

will the pats stop making excuses? is belichick bitter? remember when belichick set welker for no reason? what's the deal with him disliking welker?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Manning picked them apart all day long, and Brady missed everybody. Game, set, match. I hope Peyton wins the SB and then retires like Elway did. Go out on top.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i really wish that jew, robert craft, spends some money on players

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

sammy, did i lie? robert craft is a jew, no?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sammy, did i lie? robert craft is a jew, no?

Context...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    That's what they did in 2007, after the 2006 season when Brady's top receiver was Reche "Deer in the headlights" Caldwell. LOL

slacker00

i really wish that jew, robert craft, spends some money on players so we don't have to hear same shit every year about lack of stars...

another note, now belichick's saying that welker hit on talib was deliberate to take him out.

will the pats stop making excuses? is belichick bitter? remember when belichick set welker for no reason? what's the deal with him disliking welker?
    It's a salary cap league. Besides, I think half their cap number was injured, something like 60 million?

First 123 Last