Solid.

Was hoping they would end up as dog.

Dancing-banana time.

BOL

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

went to bed at a pickem woke up at +2.5...what the heck happened?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Patriots been sleepwalking through last 2 weeks. Plus gronk is out now Miami is the play.

Whitepony89
    Whitepony89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

I'll bite I suppose. I wonder if it's because Dobson and Thompkins are both out?

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Im gonna say Miami may win this one…Patriots have been on a slipping slope, yeah they need this game but so does miami. I don't know a single game Patriots covered the spread this year they've pulled off small small wins. I don't know if they'll be able to pull this one off. Then again I jumped when it opened with Miami at +2.5

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepony89 View Post
    I'll bite I suppose. I wonder if it's because Dobson and Thompkins are both out?
    If those 2 do not play along with Gronk's absence NE in big trouble. Really Like the Fish in this spot.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

NE is the play ALL DAY

Don't over think this. Pats win 27-24

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hate miami as an organization but looking at the numbers, they win today.

Easy-Rider 66

Fish 21-17

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never seen people so excited to have the opportunity to bet a mediocre team on the road as a small dog.

The Pats are the most over rated team in the league, and there's no close second. They are 10-3, but could and and very well should be 7-6. A series of extremely lucky and fortunate plays has allowed them to continue to trick people into believing they're actually a good team.

On a neutral field, this game should be about a pk, so the line moving towards the Pats as a dog is about right.

Now add on the fact that Miami is remembering what happened in New England, and Miami's also in a revenge spot.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

line up to -3 -105 at bookmaker

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Threw New England in a tease to +12 when I saw this. Love getting those kinda points. Put them in with Carolina even and Philly O43.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Patriots will run the ball today. Miami is no good against the run. Patriots pound their way to victory on the ground.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

NE-2 at +145 (good value imo)

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    I've never seen people so excited to have the opportunity to bet a mediocre team on the road as a small dog.

The Pats are the most over rated team in the league, and there's no close second. They are 10-3, but could and and very well should be 7-6. A series of extremely lucky and fortunate plays has allowed them to continue to trick people into believing they're actually a good team.

On a neutral field, this game should be about a pk, so the line moving towards the Pats as a dog is about right.

Now add on the fact that Miami is remembering what happened in New England, and Miami's also in a revenge spot.
    Most overrated team in the league?
    7-6?

LOL

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

yeah the pats are overrated thats why they came back 24-0 down to denver and won the game.

thats why they have tom brady the best quarterback of all time in the history of the sport behind center.

and miami is on the same level as the patriots thats why they couldnt even beat tampa bay and despite one of the easiest schedules in football they still suck.

what the hell is wrong with some people on here. then i see threads about people not being able to afford christmas gifts n shit you guys need to stop gambling and also stop watching sports go find a hobby man seriously for your own good

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Could also be 12-1...so let's call it what it is, they're 10-3.

Rangers901

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Most overrated team in the league?
    7-6?

LOL
    You clearly don't have a very good grasp on this league.

Pats are 10-3, should have lost to Miami, Browns, Texans, Saints, Jets, Broncos, etc.

People need to stop making this about how great Brady is, blah, blah, blah. A lot of comebacks like those in the dying moments take a great amount of luck and breaks to go your way, the Pats and Brady seem to get more than anyone. You clearly didn't watch the games I posted above, because if you did, you'd realize the Pats could just as easily be a sub .500 football team.

I can only laugh at the fact of people eating up Pats futures at 7-1 and less only a week ago. This team should realistically be 30-1 and not a cent less.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    yeah the pats are overrated thats why they came back 24-0 down to denver and won the game.

thats why they have tom brady the best quarterback of all time in the history of the sport behind center.

and miami is on the same level as the patriots thats why they couldnt even beat tampa bay and despite one of the easiest schedules in football they still suck.

what the hell is wrong with some people on here. then i see threads about people not being able to afford christmas gifts n shit you guys need to stop gambling and also stop watching sports go find a hobby man seriously for your own good
    This!!!

Rangers901

It's funny how you resort to bashing people, when you clearly haven't looked in the mirror, because you're the biggest idiot of them all.

You're using 1 game as an example, one stupid penetrating game. What about the first half when Brady looked like a 3rd stringer? What about the first half of the Browns game? People only remember what he did right, reality is the defensive schemes of these teams softened up in the second half to play a more zone heavy defense, this is fact.

Easy-Rider 66

Pats are 10-3, should have lost to Miami, Browns, Texans, Saints, Jets, Broncos, etc.

People need to stop making this about how great Brady is, blah, blah, blah. A lot of comebacks like those in the dying moments take a great amount of luck and breaks to go your way, the Pats and Brady seem to get more than anyone. You clearly didn't watch the games I posted above, because if you did, you'd realize the Pats could just as easily be a sub .500 football team.

I can only laugh at the fact of people eating up Pats futures at 7-1 and less only a week ago. This team should realistically be 30-1 and not a cent less.
    I would say could have. The problem with handicapping NE is the Brady factor. Hate going against that guy, but doing it today. With Brady and the coach it seems as if NE is in every game.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

The Under is the best play in this game

Rangers901

You're clearly a Pats homer that's why I have your panties in a bunch. Don't ever mention scheduling when the Pats have been given a free ride to the playoffs for 10 years. Playing the Bills, Jets, and Phins two times a year when they were all double digit loss teams must be an extremely tough schedule that only the elite could escape.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm betting on Brady and the Pats as road dogs. Both teams are not so good at stopping the run. Likely this one comes down to who brings the better passing game (and who's receivers make the catches). Loss of Gronkowski might be getting a little overvalued. Pats were 5-2 without him. Belichick and Brady will re-adjust.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Pats have been lucky at times this year, for sure. Starting the year as they did with a severely depleted offense was a bit of a surprise. But that said, Gronk was out for most of the season and him being out again is not a significant factor as the Patriots are now used to playing without him. Dobson & Thompkins being out is more of a problem as it cuts into their depth in receivers badly (and the size of the receivers), but Amendola/Edelman are a dangerous pair all over the field and NE has their full complement of RBs today against a very weak Miami run defense.

For Miami to win, they need to pressure Brady consistently throughout the game, not letting him get comfortable in the pocket. If he has time, Amendola & Edelman will find room to make plays downfield. Even more that that, they NEED to prevent the Pats run game from getting established early. The Miami DL will be worn out by the second half if NE can sustain a few long drives early. If they don't do both of those things, the Pats are live to win this game comfortably, but I think it should be close. Pats +3 is a pretty decent line.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 12-15-13 at 11:10 AM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I have watched every one of these games and your argument is backed by o facts, its your mere opinion.

I can say they should have been 12-1, they got screwed by the refs in the jets and panthers game but I won't do that, they got some calls in the last game and things evened out.

They should have lost to the Broncos? come on

Its a waste of time replying to you so good luck on your bet

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If bookmaker moves Pats to +3, the smartest money moved it there.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

that's one thing that separates good teams from average teams

LMAO they should of lost to the broncos etc, well they won. They rallied back from a big deficit because that's what Tom Brady does. People who can't do something themselves tend to say someone is lucky. "Tom Brady is so lucky to always drag his team back and win in the 4th.

You forget the bullshit loss to the jets where they had that field goal penalty

You forget when gronk was clearly held and they didn't call pass interference in the last seconds of the game.

Breaks go both ways in football, but Tom Brady isn't "lucky."

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    that's one thing that separates good teams from average teams

LMAO they should of lost to the broncos etc, well they won. They rallied back from a big deficit because that's what Tom Brady does. People who can't do something themselves tend to say someone is lucky. "Tom Brady is so lucky to always drag his team back and win in the 4th.

You forget the bullshit loss to the jets where they had that field goal penalty

You forget when gronk was clearly held and they didn't call pass interference in the last seconds of the game.

Breaks go both ways in football, but Tom Brady isn't "lucky."
    Agreed. Brady put up 364 yards without Gronk, Dobson, and Thompkins. Was sweating out the ending as I had the Fish. Brady is the man, but do not see NE going far in the playoffs.