Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

MMA gurus, need advice on U. Faber vs M. McDonald

anyone thinks this fight goes the distance, thinking about taking the over 2.5 rounds

Faber doesn't have the striking power to K.O. anyone, he doesn't want to stand up and trade punches with McDonalds who's a better striker IMO, he will try to get to the ground and dry hump for 3 rounds

any advice or insight would will be helpful

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    anyone thinks this fight goes the distance, thinking about taking the over 2.5 rounds

Faber doesn't have the striking power to K.O. anyone, he doesn't want to stand up and trade punches with McDonalds who's a better striker IMO, he will try to get to the ground and dry hump for 3 rounds

any advice or insight would will be helpful
    In what world does Faber ever dry hump people? He can do whatever he wants on the ground because he's so good a scrambler. Mayday will be fighting for his life all night if he's on the bottom.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    In what world does Faber ever dry hump people? He can do whatever he wants on the ground because he's so good a scrambler. Mayday will be fighting for his life all night if he's on the bottom.
    So you think Faber will try strike with MayDay, bad gameplan IMO...Is McDonald ground game that bad that he going to get submit...the more important question, is this fight going the distance

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah if Faber dry humpedvguys like Assucao, Bowles, Mizugaki, Menjivar, and Jorgensen until they submitted!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    So you think Faber will try strike with MayDay, bad gameplan IMO...Is McDonald ground game that bad that he going to get submit...the more important question, is this fight going the distance
    You didn't even read my post, did you?

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

He doesn't dry hump him , I have Urijah on 2 parlays and I'm going with the over. He takes him down cause he can.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah if Faber dry humpedvguys like Assucao, Bowles, Mizugaki, Menjivar, and Jorgensen until they submitted!
    Another submission via dryhumping!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Top 5 dry humper
    fitch
    brenneman
    mendes
    Faber
    stout