EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops Live Platform

I know not a lot of people use this old school book, but I was just meandering back for a Christmas Bonus and they have upgraded their live platform. I think a very nice job. The book overall as far as software is still elementary, but thought I'd toss this out for anyone looking for another book with some good live options - seeing A LOT more Soccer options in the Live Platform than there was the last time I had money in here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Intertops is a very underrated book one of the pioneers in the industry thanks for the heads up Eagles

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13954

haven't played there since e-wallets were used. always liked this shop. will have to give it another look. love live-betting. thanks for the update

inplaybettor
    inplaybettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Haven't deposited there since 2006 but checked out the live betting for the NYJ game and saw some nice lines. Hit the betmax button and got $2200 CDN on "team to score next" which is a nice amount. Does anyone know if Intertops limits and how quickly they do it? Also how fast their payouts are for CDN accounts?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by inplaybettor View Post
    Haven't deposited there since 2006 but checked out the live betting for the NYJ game and saw some nice lines. Hit the betmax button and got $2200 CDN on "team to score next" which is a nice amount. Does anyone know if Intertops limits and how quickly they do it? Also how fast their payouts are for CDN accounts?
    Extremely quick to limit especially if you're betting the max with any success at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betting maxes always pure stupidity by a bettor

It makes zero sense

Play it smart and under the radar