padrar433
    padrar433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Tips working

Anyone here that would like to share ,exchange or buy tips and split the costs is welcomed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just search Brock Landers... all the tips you'd ever need boss.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

I will give you a free tip. Make your own plays. Using touts is money burned. Sure they may got hot, but overall you will lose more cash in the long run. So do some research, and go with your gut. You will be better off in the long term.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet 2% of your bankroll only on each bet, best advice you will ever get if you like staying in the game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

best advice i can give is make sure you are in the right mind frame when submiting wagers .

Put the hours in. Play devils advocate and break down a game from every single angle you can think of.
    Look at every single player who may see any playing time in the game you are about to bet on, breakdown every single possible matchup, look at coaches tendancies. home field advantage... is it a strong one?, look at weather, motivation, injuries, team chemistry, see who the public is on before you bet ( only applies to NFL and NBA prime time games) but breakdown a game until you are exhausted with and handicapp every game like you are broke. ( They say the reason Floyd Money Mayweather never loses is b/c he trains like he is broke)

and just trust your gut. If you have a bad feeling about a game, don't force it. But if you have done your homework and you still love a play....have some balls and dont be afraid to drop the hammer.

padrar433
    padrar433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Everybody has his own right way of picking his bets and winning or having a good time.
    I also do some pics from my own and i am very good at it .Especially in tennis (waiting for January now) but they are too few (maby 5-10 a month)
    So i follow some good services which account all together to many tips a day and have a roi of about 104% .
    It deserves it and i try to lower the costs.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet 2% of your bankroll only on each bet, best advice you will ever get if you like staying in the game.
    go all in

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by padrar433 View Post
    Anyone here that would like to share ,exchange or buy tips and split the costs is welcomed.