ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Ok opie i cancellwd my CC at christmas. 4 days before my vacation when i got a new honey lighring up. I callwd onw of my friends in lvpd metro aboit u saying you were charting to his town on my card. Metro says to tell you What the fuk is a Opie. Dont forget to lube opie makes things ezier on everryone
    LOL, are you fukkin retarded?

Not just a little bit, but a lot of bit.

You give someone on a gambling forum your CC info, and it's somehow their fault? And now you are on a gambling forum touting you know cops.

You are one dumbass mofo. What do you manage, a failing Krispy Kreme?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought walmart carried namebrands. Sony tvs are garbage? When you cross over billy ill toss a few spitballs ur way. Guys who wager online but want sbr to protect them but arent willing to ante up some pony to to the tune of 2 cs. Esseaentially suck. Freeloaders. From the welfare class. Billy sink non pro.
    I can't say that I have ever been in a WalMart but thanks. I have never had occasion to use a gift card for any retail outlet, and if I was so inclined I am no longer a U S resident. Nothing is available to me and I have more than enough electronics on hand anyway.

Pinny sports cash would be the only thing in that store of any interest to me and I have been told I am no longer eligible for that purchase.

If being an SBR pro is of some status to you, I congratulate you.

If being a non-pro somehow makes me a lesser being in your or anyone's eyes I will give that as much fukkin attention as it deserves. I will attempt to find the one half fukk it would take for me to allow that not to totally ruin the rest of my life moving forward. I am sure that fukk is here somewhere, you will be the first to know if I find it.

In the interim I have left a small token of my immense appreciation of your fukkin opinion on one of your posts in this thread. Put a couple extra fukkin mushrooms on your next pizza or live a little and get some fukkin two ply next WalMart trip.
    Last edited by billysink; 12-13-13 at 03:02 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Better not go to vegas on my card opie bunns crusher. Johnnie law look out for me. When i press the charges on you. Bunn spreader

VJ.....you are joking about all this, right?

You're not seriously this delusional?

Don't cancel your CC, pal. I'm not going to do anything with it.

You seem like a good dude, vivid. Just a little bizarre. And, I guess we all are.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

No. Not joking. Cards cancelled. U did not use it. Its ok we are friends. Have a merry christmas

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I can't say that I have ever been in a WalMart but thanks. I have never had occasion to use a gift card for any retail outlet, and if I was so inclined I am no longer a U S resident. Nothing is available to me and I have more than enough electronics on hand anyway.

Pinny sports cash would be the only thing in that store of any interest to me and I have been told I am no longer eligible for that purchase.

If being an SBR pro is of some status to you, I congratulate you.

If being a non-pro somehow makes me a lesser being in your or anyone's eyes I will give that as much fukkin attention as it deserves. I will attempt to find the one half fukk it would take for me to allow that not to totally ruin the rest of my life moving forward. I am sure that fukk is here somewhere, you will be the first to know if I find it.

In the interim I have left a small token of my immense appreciation of your fukkin opinion on one of your posts in this thread. Put a couple extra fukkin mushrooms on your next pizza or live a little and get some fukkin two ply next WalMart trip.
    Ok. Just dont wager online. If u do ur a leech.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

wtf is going on

88er is a fukkin artist???

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok. Just dont wager online. If u do ur a leech.
    Again your opinion is duly noted for what it is worth. I wager at one site if I am so inclined to wager online. If in your mind that makes me a leech again I will attempt to carry on.

If I ever thought the my wagering well being was dependent on SBR I would not be wagering online at all.

Thanks for your time.

vividjohn45

Is the book u wager at a A plus SBR rated? My main only argument is that guys who wager sports online. If they can should show some support for sbr. Since they are there to assist the online gambler. Ita just a show of support. Please carry on billy. Gl to you

vividjohn45

Jj when u get back to thw thread i have 225 bux in my poket for you Merry Christmas bud

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is the book u wager at a A plus SBR rated? My main only argument is that guys who wager sports online. If they can should show some support for sbr. Since they are there to assist the online gambler. Ita just a show of support. Please carry on billy. Gl to you
    You're saying online gamblers should be supportive of SBR?

That seems strange.

vividjohn45

Sports bettors yes. If u can. In vegas i played online poker. I lived next to a book. So i did not really care. In oklahoma since im staying for the time being. Yes

First ... 2345