ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Challenge issued to lakerboy

So went pro again last night and it didn't cost me a thing (besides a few points wagers).

I did it because at the end of the day it's still a +EV venture (esp for non US posters. No disrespect to American poster).

If your anywhere near as smart as you claim to be you'll understand this and also utilize the benefits that going pro allow players.

If your as skilled as you make out to be then 3000 points should be a drop in the ocean for a capper of your calibre.

So man up, make a going pro thread and show the board that you can actually back up the smack talk.

And if you ask nice enough dozer may even include a air bet prop for which I'm sure someone such as yourself would utilize to the fullest...

DO IT!!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

pts can be used only if you were a pro before i believe, so that option is unavailable to him.

cash option is also unavailable cause he's a brokedik airbettor.

but u are right, the program was handmade for him because he was panhandling numerous free plays before being limited to pros. all he had to do to continue receiving welfare was to prove he had $200 offshore and couldn't. the brownie is flat broke.