Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

If you could make the BCS games, what would you do

Rules are you still gotta take the AQ's but you don't have to follow the rules we seem to be doing now, where a loss late in the year completely eliminates you from the championship and what not.

Here's Mine

National Championship: Florida State Vs Alabama. Yes Alabama just lost to Auburn, but I think these are clearly the two best teams. Just because a team gets extremely lucky like Auburn did against mediocre Georgia where they decided to hand Auburn a TD doesn't mean we should reward them in my opinion. You are going to need defense to stop FSU, Auburn just doesn't have it.

Rose Bowl: Stanford Vs Michigan State: Keep it the same, I like the matchup of teams with a similar style, find out who does it the best, and luckily we'll actually get to see it.

Sugar: Auburn Vs Ohio State: Who wouldn't want to see this game? Would be a fun high scoring game of no defense vs elite offenses.

Orange: Oregon Vs Baylor: Oregon probably doesn't deserve this but what the hell, this is another game that people would love to watch.

Fiesta: UCF Vs Oklahoma: Worst game by far, but it would probably be very competitive I think.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Switch up Auburn and Alabama and I like it

I agree Bama is the better team and UA has gotten ridiculous breaks

Hottest team in the country with a H2H win should be there imo

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I keep hearing this same ole bullshit week after week. Auburn don’t this Auburn don’t that.

WTF don’t you idiots understand? I don’t get it. Now you’re saying Auburn has NO Chance against FSU. Un fukkn real..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I'd have Bama, Auburn, Seminoles, and Stanford

in a playoff winner takes all.....yep I left sparty out

pickyourpoison
    Rice owls pick of day 9/14/13
    pickyourpoison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I would have an 8 team playoff....give the six conf winners a bid along with two at large......1 plays 8 2 plays 7 3 plays 6 4 plays 5 than second round is highest vs lowest than other two left play each other......Fla.St. plays Cent Fla Auburn plays Ohio State Alabama plays Mich St Stanford plays Baylor......as you see my at larges would be Ohio State and Alabama than I ranked them 1 thru 8

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oregon deserves the BCS.

PAC-12 got shafted. Punished for play 9 conference games.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Gamecocks will finish the year in the top 10 three straight seasons with a bowl win and haven't made a BCS Bowl game because of some dumb fukkin rule about limiting the conferences

Beat UCF and Clemson and clearly better teams but we get a lesser bowl LOL

The end of the BcS can't come soon enough