CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I am 100% convinced CK7 is Warriorfan707

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    I am 100% convinced CK7 is Warriorfan707
    Quite possible a cousin at least. I hate to give warriorfan any credit but I don't think he was this big a clown.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the attention whoring is strong with this one

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post
    Great monkey boy, good for you. Noone gives a fukk what you are rambling about. Like I said Niners win. Feel free to bank on it. Have a nice day monkey boy.
    You gotta luv this place. You make enough asinine threads ppl talk to you and you can keep up with that monkey boy shit w/o getting ur skull bashed in like u would outside..

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You gotta luv this place. You make enough asinine threads ppl talk to you and you can keep up with that monkey boy shit w/o getting ur skull bashed in like u would outside..
    Im not the one who goes out of my to clown people to try to make myself look good.

Im just trying to get everyone to bank the Niners... God have mercy on my soul for that I guess.

Its not my fault you are a relatively slow primate and will finally see what I meant once the game has ended. Some people are smart, imagine that monkey boy.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle wins 24-17

YOUNG MONKEY
    YOUNG MONKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

wow this is my second post.. and im new to this site. its funny that ppl post for certain picks. nothings guaranteed. but for this game i see it could go either way. Kapernick has been struggling all year. except for last week. Seahawks have good D even though they don't have browner or thurmond they still have backups that could start on other teams. and with kam chancellor and earl thomas playing in the secondary with sherman itll be enough to stop kapernick from having a good game, if it pans out. anything could happen. I just don't see the forsure certain pick with 49ers.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seattle wins 24-17
    "Defence" Hope your prognostication is better than your spelling.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Jesus Christ.

Grow the fuk up. "If this play doesn't hit, I'm done posting".

Two things.

1. No one gives a fuk about you one way or another enough to care.

2. No one gives a fuk about you one way or another enough to care.

Rinse and repeat.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG MONKEY View Post
    wow this is my second post.. and im new to this site. its funny that ppl post for certain picks. nothings guaranteed. but for this game i see it could go either way. Kapernick has been struggling all year. except for last week. Seahawks have good D even though they don't have browner or thurmond they still have backups that could start on other teams. and with kam chancellor and earl thomas playing in the secondary with sherman itll be enough to stop kapernick from having a good game, if it pans out. anything could happen. I just don't see the forsure certain pick with 49ers.
    Kaepernick has not been struggling all year, he was magnificent in game 1 of the year, as well as the last 2 games, also played very well in STL and has had a few other good games.

Its been more of an issue of him lacking weapons. Now that everyone is back you will see more of the Niner team of last year.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Jesus Christ.

Grow the fuk up. "If this play doesn't hit, I'm done posting".

Two things.

1. No one gives a fuk about you one way or another enough to care.

2. No one gives a fuk about you one way or another enough to care.

Rinse and repeat.

Just throw your account balance on SF, and shutup. Oh yea and thank me when the games over.

Then I suspect you will be silent.

SamDiamond

Just throw your account balance on SF, and shutup. Oh yea and thank me when the games over.

Then I suspect you will be silent.
    Kid. Seriously grow the fuk up.

I don't give a shit about you. I am not about to listen to your gambling advice.

Do you really believe a single fuk is given about you?

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Kid. Seriously grow the fuk up.

I don't give a shit about you. I am not about to listen to your gambling advice.

Do you really believe a single fuk is given about you?

I dont care about you or your miserable existence or keyboard flexing ways. Just bank the Niners and eat a horsecock. You're even more annoying than 2dabank.

SamDiamond

I dont care about you or your miserable existence or keyboard flexing ways. Just bank the Niners and eat a horsecock. You're even more annoying than 2dabank.
    Well, I know this.

I can't compete with someone who deposits a entire 200 dollars.

You must be living fuking LARGE. And, it's really smart to make sure you get that balance over 200-- with that 4 dollar profit.

If this is the best part of your life----- yapping about the 49ers--- just tie a fuking rope around your neck and be done with it.

Or go back to napping before mommy wakes up and takes your computer away.

ck7

I am fully self-sufficient however I thank you for your concern.

Once again, I suspect people wont be lining up to tar and feather me once the game has been finalized and Harbaugh and kaepernick are celebrating on the field.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I am fully self-sufficient however I thank you for your concern.

Once again, I suspect people wont be lining up to tar and feather me once the game has been finalized and Harbaugh and kaepernick are celebrating on the field.

Dude you were the same guy who last week took the saints +23 in live betting and LOST all they had to do was score a field goal for your bet to hit but they didn't... you were so disgusted with yourself that you said you would never bet again.. You told everyone you are down 25K lifetime in sports betting and you knew you had a problem.. now not even a week later you are back and begging us all to drink your 49'er Kool aid and its just not working.. Why not give it a rest?

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    Dude you were the same guy who last week took the saints +23 in live betting and LOST all they had to do was score a field goal and they lost.. you were so disgusted with yourself you said you would never bet again and you are down 25K lifetime in gambling.. now not even a week later you are back and begging us all to drink your 49'er Kool aid and its just not working.. why not give it a rest?
    Im just trying to show you that its not my handicapping prowess that is the problem.

It is my impulsive and lack of discipline.

Niners -2.5 is free.

(Also A FG and the Saints wager still would have lost, they were down 27 and I got them +23.5)

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Im just trying to show you that its not my handicapping prowess that is the problem.

I think you need to reach deep within yourself and realize that its not US you are trying to prove your handicapping prowess to.. its yourself!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

I think you need to reach deep within yourself and realize that its not US you are trying to prove your handicapping prowess to.. its yourself!
    Valid point.

ck7

Im not here for psychotherapy.

This is a sports betting site, not a psychological intervention.

It is honestly sad to me that people see clearly only when the game has ended.

Slam the Niner ML and thank me tomorrow.

bez
    bez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Seems like someone is seeking attention here, i like the niners in this spot as well. Revenge game and yes they are starting to get some players back. On a side note, how much of a beast was Vontaze Burfict last week with a sprained ankle, 2nd year and already one of the best tacklers in the game. In the open field i don't think i'd take any other backer in the game right now.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Care less about the play.

How you anyone's Boy here though?

Did you post all this bleep just to get slapped around here? Some folks enjoy that shit.

Just wondering, no offense.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

any attention is good attention to some nikkas

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heh. I like the pick ck, and I see your point about your problem being impulse and discipline. None of us can predict the future and it's already enough having to sweat out games, but some people have to take it up another notch and up the ante by putting their SBR Forum accounts and e-cred on the line.

Anyone who frequents this place a lot, maybe a little too much, you know how you are (and you know you spend too much time here and on gambling activities in general) could understand why it might give you a little rush and scratch the endorphin itch to up the e-stakes. All in your head, really. Part of the subjective emotion part we're supposed to eliminate from our psyche when betting.

The worst thing is you can't post a lock that explodes and goes down in bloody flames, then be trying to tell everyone they should really take your word for it on your next pick. If you ever play a pro-active role in a fellow bettor losing money, I'd say humility should be the presiding sentiment.

SamDiamond

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some happy pills? Got a chemical imbalance in your bitch ass brain? Go away monkey boy.
    Hey dck face alias cnt fart. Get your teeth fixed.

ck7

This is the first time Ive done something like this, for the love of God why dont you people understand I just know in my heart of hearts that this is truly the opportunity of a lifetime

JUST TRUST ME

pulledclear

This is the first time Ive done something like this, for the love of God why dont you people understand I just know in my heart of hearts that this is truly the opportunity of a lifetime

JUST TRUST ME

I repeat...Hey dck face alias cnt fart. Get your teeth fixed.

pulledclear

Dead as a hammer.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    My teeth look fine, unlike you and your family. Some people are able to afford dental work.

Bank the Niners with your account balance and double it to 9 dollars and thank me later.

In the meantime I need to go to donate to the salvation so your family can get some canned goods at some point in the imminent future.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    The best part-- the fuking douchebag names himself after Colin Kaepernick---adding the number to boot.

CK7.

So, he's betting on his homer team, and expects the rest of us to do it too.

Jesus Christ are these fuking retards dumb.

Duh.

I'm guessing this may be....it's either BayAreaBeast checking back in with his tranny self......

That scamming prick would bet 200 to win 4.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Shocked no one has said it

Never heard ya pal
    I would have if I wasn't late to this party

SamDiamond

My teeth look fine, unlike you and your family. Some people are able to afford dental work.

Bank the Niners with your account balance and double it to 9 dollars and thank me later.

In the meantime I need to go to donate to the salvation so your family can get some canned goods at some point in the imminent future.
    I'm telling you. This is FightinWarrior, or BayAreaBeast or whatever other scam name he used.

Only that prick would be dumb enough to create "CK7" and then bet on his homer team.

ck7

Unreal all I try to do is get people to make money by betting a game that is literally free money and I get treated like this.

First 12345 ... Last