frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Utah State +3, Texas/Baylor UNDER 72, Texas +16.5, South Florida +6

Reinvesting my winnings from last night's MAC win.

I like the underdogs here today.

Fresno State is down about losing their BCS bid. Utah State has found its way after losing Chuckie Keeton and were able to salvage their season. Motivation is a big deal here, which is why I like Utah State. Fresno State will come out flat.

Texas/Baylor UNDER. The field conditions will be bad and it will be cold. Wet field, freezing field, which means the ball will be on the ground a lot today. It will also slow down Baylor's offense. Baylor has been exposed the last two weeks and should have lost to TCU last week. Texas gets up for these games, and will have a good game plan. They have the defensive line to slow Baylor's running game and the secondary to cover their receivers. Depends on how Texas's offense does. They need to run the ball, and expose Baylor's weak secondary. Oklahoma State and TCU were both able to pick on the Baylor DBs. Texas has the deep threats to do so. Which is why I think Texas can stay within 16.5. Weather plays too much of a factor.

South Florida +6. Rutgers has given up on the season, and has quit. They won't care today. Meanwhile USF is trying to build for next year and has a little bit of momentum. In the battle of teams going in opposite directions, I like USF.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last year score was 56-50, u have balls playing the under here even with the conditions

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Last year score was 56-50, u have balls playing the under here even with the conditions
    Baylor has a better defense this year, and Texas is going to try and shorten this game on the ground.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Aggies ML +120

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by corroni View Post
    Today I have information that in NCAAB (Western Kentucky – Southern Illinois) is sold. Price for information – 300 EUR or 360 USD.

The information that I have are for internal use bookmaker company where I work. Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.

If you are interested in working with me please contact me:

oskar.stelmer@aol.com
    Go penetrate yourself

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by corroni View Post
    Today I have information that in NCAAB (Western Kentucky – Southern Illinois) is sold. Price for information – 300 EUR or 360 USD.

The information that I have are for internal use bookmaker company where I work. Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.

If you are interested in working with me please contact me:

oskar.stelmer@aol.com
    I hope this is a joke. A foreign dude who has infiltrated American basketball via informants around the world.

Not to mention he does not even know the correct exchange rate for USD.

It has to be a Nigerian Prince just fooling around.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Reinvesting my winnings from last night's MAC win.

I like the underdogs here today.

Fresno State is down about losing their BCS bid. Utah State has found its way after losing Chuckie Keeton and were able to salvage their season. Motivation is a big deal here, which is why I like Utah State. Fresno State will come out flat.

Texas/Baylor UNDER. The field conditions will be bad and it will be cold. Wet field, freezing field, which means the ball will be on the ground a lot today. It will also slow down Baylor's offense. Baylor has been exposed the last two weeks and should have lost to TCU last week. Texas gets up for these games, and will have a good game plan. They have the defensive line to slow Baylor's running game and the secondary to cover their receivers. Depends on how Texas's offense does. They need to run the ball, and expose Baylor's weak secondary. Oklahoma State and TCU were both able to pick on the Baylor DBs. Texas has the deep threats to do so. Which is why I think Texas can stay within 16.5. Weather plays too much of a factor.

South Florida +6. Rutgers has given up on the season, and has quit. They won't care today. Meanwhile USF is trying to build for next year and has a little bit of momentum. In the battle of teams going in opposite directions, I like USF.
    Is there such a thing as reinvesting your losings?

If there is, are you gonna take the Nestea plunge?