newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

what would you do?

I am currently 7th in BTP. 3-1 on week and haven't made last play. Only reason to make last play would be to qualify for weekly prizes as Prick shit the bed this week. Issue is, it would have to be played on either SNF total or MNF game. The other issue is it has to be my 2x play.

The result of the game will likely move me up or down 2 spots, give or take, in standings.

A win and I would likely pick up ~400 free points, and 2 spots in rankings (worth $200 or so). A loss costs me $200 (based on dropping two spots).

Do you gamble on it even knowing you are forcing a play, or just pass and wait for next week??

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

I thought you had to make 5 plays a week with 1 best bet. If you have no plays you like maybe lay off if you are allowed. But I would Play NO/Dal if I had to make a play.You must make one 2-unit best bet each wee

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

It's a gambling contest right?

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I thought you had to make 5 plays a week with 1 best bet. If you have no plays you like maybe lay off if you are allowed. But I would Play NO/Dal if I had to make a play.You must make one 2-unit best bet each wee
    Thats just to qualify for the weekly prizes. For season ending prizes there are a minimum number of picks you have to make during contest and have eclipsed that already.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    It's a gambling contest right?
    Yup - thats my quandry

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you don't have to make the play, obviously shouldn't if you're not confident about anything on the board.