betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Sports - cold calling with bonus offer.

I cashed out over $2K last week at Heritage and this week they called me offering a 30% bonus for a deposit of $300 or more.

I never received any calls from this book before and thought they never cold called customers.

Any other Heritage players get a cold call this week?

I don't plan on making a deposit with them, mainly because of the fees charged for receiving a **/** payout, cost me $150 to get $2k!!! Yikes!!! I only initially deposited $100 and ran it up to 2K so it wasn't all bad.

If they offered Moneybookers I'd play there more, for now I'll stick with books that pay quickly via Moneybookers (Pinnacle, Carib, 5Dimes, etc.).

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I would love and consider it a honor to get cold calls from Heritage...

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

if what you say is true you would get $500

Your privacy is so important to us, that we are willing to put our money where our mouth is!

Heritage Sports has a ZERO Tolerance Policy when it comes to invading the privacy of our clients. We do not condone Telemarketing and will NEVER call you to solicit a deposit. If any employee of ours ever does this we will give you $500.

The only call you would ever receive from Heritage Sports is to either clarify information on a PENDING money transfer or to tell you about a FREE promotion that you would be entitled to because of your past patronage.

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    I would love and consider it a honor to get cold calls from Heritage...
    i would love a message saying acct# xxxx we have a great bonus for a reup available this week.

so many other books do it but this one has never called me.

i would take a free $500 from this book and not be worried about getting stiffed at all.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post

Your privacy is so important to us, that we are willing to put our money where our mouth is!

Heritage Sports has a ZERO Tolerance Policy when it comes to invading the privacy of our clients. We do not condone Telemarketing and will NEVER call you to solicit a deposit. If any employee of ours ever does this we will give you $500.

The only call you would ever receive from Heritage Sports is to either clarify information on a PENDING money transfer or to tell you about a FREE promotion that you would be entitled to because of your past patronage.

PHUCK! I deleted the phone message left for me from the guy that called.

I just lost $500!

The number that called was blocked and sent at 5:48 pm my local time Monday afternoon, I checked my messages at 9pm and deleted the message without thinking about the guarantee!

I'm gonna call in the morning and ask about this, I cannot prove it was Heritage - I'm going by what the guy on the phone said in the message.
    Last edited by betplom; 11-16-09 at 11:01 PM.

BigDaddy

BTW they have a great option called a check and its gets to your door in 1 day

request on monday morning they have it to you the next day

free once a month

why pay those fees for ** and **?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Top three book

DOUBLE YOUR FUN THIS WEDNESDAY !!!

One may cancel TWO wagers at halftime Wednesday......................locked and loaded already on this end.

betplom
    maniac

BTW they have a great option called a check and its gets to your door in 1 day

request on monday morning they have it to you the next day

free once a month

why pay those fees for ** and **?
    I'm in Canada and customer service told me they could send money orders (note the plural) and it would take a few days. I don't want to wait while the bank puts a hold on them after waiting days to receive them.

Like I said before, I prefer moneybookers - money goes straight into my bank account in a couple of days with no holds.

betplom
    maniac

Thanks for reminding me of this, I called Heritage this morning and they admitted that someone called me offering me this bonus, the CS rep found it strange because I am a current player and have been active with them lately.

End result - I'm getting the $500 freeplay as requested.

Heritage = great!

Big Daddy, thanks pal.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are great

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Betplum ,that's an awful nice wig you bought with those winnings !

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL.

Waiting for the spin. You never see the $500 Betplom.

I think this average book should win a most shills award though. I have never seen so many players ostensibly excited about so little...

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

why is this site not on SBR's top 10 rated books?
    Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 11-24-09 at 09:48 PM.

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    LOL.

Waiting for the spin. You never see the $500 Betplom.

I think this average book should win a most shills award though. I have never seen so many players ostensibly excited about so little...
    what?

1. i'm not a shill i bet real money with this book.
    2. im pretty sure he said he got the $500 i cant confirm it but seems odd to make it up but it is forumville
    3. they have the policy on the website for all to see.

4. they have $500 promos if you have an account with them and you are not betting $500 on those games you hate money.
    5.they pay you by check next day just like jam and other good top books (next day) one free a month

Peep

Sorry Big Daddy, looks like you are correct, he did get the $500.

Good for them, paying out when they were wrong.

I believe you are a player. Just I have played at Heritage myself, I never found anything extraordinary about it, and them not taking moneybookers/paying in moneybookers is silly IMO. For those of us not in the USA, moneybookers is the new neteller. "Don't run a book without it".

betplom
    maniac

FYI:

I did get the $500 freeplay after first suggesting to them I'd be happy with $50, they said no, a deal is a deal and gave me the $500 - played for a few days and lost it.

Heritage lost nothing on the deal and got some great publicity.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was the last book I signed up at

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17099

it's the first time I hear something like this

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Sorry Big Daddy, looks like you are correct, he did get the $500.

Good for them, paying out when they were wrong.

I believe you are a player. Just I have played at Heritage myself, I never found anything extraordinary about it, and them not taking moneybookers/paying in moneybookers is silly IMO. For those of us not in the USA, moneybookers is the new neteller. "Don't run a book without it".
    I discussed this on the phone with Kyle and he said they looked into moneybookers but most of their players reside in the USA so moneybookers wouldn't be very practical.

If they did offer an e-wallet funding option I'd be inclined to give them more action, I told them its not very convenient having to go out to a ** or ** location (and likely wait in line) to send funds when I can fund all my other books from the comfort of my own home with my credit card or moneybookers.

I'm waiting to hear back on the other deposit methods they offer.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I discussed this on the phone with Kyle and he said they looked into moneybookers but most of their players reside in the USA so moneybookers wouldn't be very practical.

If they did offer an e-wallet funding option I'd be inclined to give them more action, I told them its not very convenient having to go out to a ** or ** location (and likely wait in line) to send funds when I can fund all my other books from the comfort of my own home with my credit card or moneybookers.

I'm waiting to hear back on the other deposit methods they offer.
    You can always do wire or send a cashiers check via carrier.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    You can always do wire or send a cashiers check via carrier.
    Yeah, but those methods are not convenient, a wire means a trip to the bank and waiting in line.
    Same thing with cashiers cheque.

I'm used to sending money instantly via moneybookers or via credit card via my computer without physically having to go to a bank.

Same thing when withdrawing, moneybookers sends the funds to my bank account with no holds and it gets there in a couple of days of me requesting a payout.
    Centrebet/Ladbrokes and other Gibraltar based books send me payouts directly to my credit card!
    This is the most convenient.

While I like Heritage alot its much easier/convenient for me to get money to/from other excellent books - Pinny, Matchbook, DSI, BetPhoenix etc.

Like I said (and I told Heritage as well) moneybookers makes things simple and I'd play at Heritage more if they offered it.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike called me too offering the 30% but also tried to mention other promotions... Plommer was this the same script your guy used???

Peep

Mike called me too offering the 30% but also tried to mention other promotions..
    Then you should get $500 too Themajormt.

You going to apply for it or let them slide this time?

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please ask them to call me - I'll take the extra $500
    Love Heritage. -107 and get out at halftime games - sweet.

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I heard someone say the aren't taking new accounts? Is this only new US customers?

GRUMPERZ
    GRUMPERZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

weaksauce coldcalling. I hate it.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I should redeposit at Heritage. They treated me well.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I emailed kyle and mike... we will see what they say... Kyle is out of the office until Monday.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

This thread is going to get out of hand.... there will be dishonest posters trying to say they got cold called. Heritage is top notch and the best in the business. I wish other books would stop calling me trying to get my business. They have zero chance of me depositing any money with them as long as Heritage is around.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

FI, I hear what youre saying 100%... I am definitely not lying... Mike has called me on 3 separate occasions, he starts the convo "hey its mike murphy with heritage just wanted to let you know I am emailing you our current promotion..."

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    FI, I hear what youre saying 100%... I am definitely not lying... Mike has called me on 3 separate occasions, he starts the convo "hey its mike murphy with heritage just wanted to let you know I am emailing you our current promotion..."
    In no way was I meaning you, just letting you know. I am just saying in general. This is inviting the scammers and dishonest people. Heritage knows what they are doing and can tell by accounts who is what and if they are a loyal customer or not. I have talked to Mike many times, he is a great guy. Hope it works out for you.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Just want to be clear... I have AND have NEVER had any issues with them at all... A random cold call from a book I really enjoy is obviously not the end of the world at all... Was just pointing it out.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Despite their lack of props that they offer,this is the one place that I would choose if I had too.

Peep

No one should be able to lie about being cold called flyingilli. They were called from a script with certain offers.

Obviously, some players have been. Who shouldn't have been.

Why did the book cold call anyways? Most books don't......

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This thread is going to get out of hand.... there will be dishonest posters trying to say they got cold called. Heritage is top notch and the best in the business. I wish other books would stop calling me trying to get my business. They have zero chance of me depositing any money with them as long as Heritage is around.

12 Last