BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I believe OPIE1988 said somewhere that he signed up..

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Have I signed up for Obama's Ponzi scheme?

No I haven't signed up for that.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I didn't sign up but I already have insurance and it dropped in price

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Anyone without health insurance is a fool anyway. You're costing the rest of us money.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if you put your personal info into the obamacare website, you truly are an uninformed sheep. Have fun having your identity stolen. Don't be stupid...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    if you put your personal info into the obamacare website, you truly are an uninformed sheep. Have fun having your identity stolen. Don't be stupid...
    Yeah Obama is going to open ************ to his name under the stolen name Barry Brooks.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah Obama is going to open ************ to his name under the stolen name Barry Brooks.
    sometimes someone says something so stupid, you can't even respond. This is one of those times.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love all the brokedikk, uninsured idiots with their genius logic like "I'm only twenty-something years old and don't plan on having any serious medical issues for at least 15 years or so."

Oh, no shit? As long as you don't plan on anything really bad happening....well then, you should be good to go!

Jesus. These are the same fukks I see picking their kids up at 3:30 in the afternoon wearing fukkin pajama pants and crocs collecting disability checks.

Ugh.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I love all the brokedikk, uninsured idiots with their genius logic like "I'm only twenty-something years old and don't plan on having any serious medical issues for at least 15 years or so."

Oh, no shit? As long as you don't plan on anything really bad happening....well then, you should be good to go!

Jesus. These are the same fukks I see picking their kids up at 3:30 in the afternoon wearing fukkin pajama pants and crocs collecting disability checks.

Ugh.
    nominated

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    This is a very sharp post and the end is dead nuts. If we continue to put left-wing whack jobs in the office that want to carry on Obama's healthcare reform then that might be the next step. Eventually, hospitals are going to complain enough to the Federal Gov't and they'll make some changes.

Can you image that? Walking down the street, slip and fall, break you foot. Oh....too bad. Wrap it up with chop sticks and tape and get to work.

Unreal.
    I very very much hope this actually does happen. Once ER's can turn people away w/o insurance, we can start getting medical costs under control. I am opposed to Obamacare because of the implementation but not the thought behind it. All the guys on here saying "when I break something, head to ER and get fixed and tell them I am uninsured" - awesome - you are exactly why I have to pay out my ass for my insurance. ER's should only be allowed to accept patients w/ insurance or those who are truly life or death. And as soon as you are stable - you are out - kicked to the curb. Your cheap ass doesn't want to buy insurance, then go f yourself. Especially now with all the subsidies and all, at this point everyone is making the conscious decision to not get insurance, so I pray every day we get to the point that ER's can start turning people away - that way I don't have to wait 2 hours to be seen even with my "cadillac" insurance plan

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I very very much hope this actually does happen. Once ER's can turn people away w/o insurance, we can start getting medical costs under control. I am opposed to Obamacare because of the implementation but not the thought behind it. All the guys on here saying "when I break something, head to ER and get fixed and tell them I am uninsured" - awesome - you are exactly why I have to pay out my ass for my insurance. ER's should only be allowed to accept patients w/ insurance or those who are truly life or death. And as soon as you are stable - you are out - kicked to the curb. Your cheap ass doesn't want to buy insurance, then go f yourself. Especially now with all the subsidies and all, at this point everyone is making the conscious decision to not get insurance, so I pray every day we get to the point that ER's can start turning people away - that way I don't have to wait 2 hours to be seen even with my "cadillac" insurance plan
    Now THIS motherfukker gets it!!!!

Well done, new guy.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I haven't been to a medical doctor for anything since 2004. I'm 28 and NEVER get sick, I must be doing something right. That being said I've never gone a month without health insurance, even when I was on a private plan paying $215 a month. You fukks think you have to plan falling down and breaking an arm? You have to plan on having health related issues? Who plans on having a stroke or heart attack. Unresponsible kids think they don't need to pay for healthcare.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good post Hippo. I wholeheartedly agree.

I remember taking care of a young girl one night in the ER, maybe in her late 20's, came in with chest pain after doing a workout. We thought it was musculoskeletal of course. Do an EKG and it's normal. Labs are normal. About to send her home when she says, it's hurting again and going to my back. In hindsight, her having the chest pain again and telling us saved her life.

The ER doctor ordered a chest CT. Turns out she had a dissected thoracic aorta and abdominal aorta. It was even dissecting up into carotid arteries. 11pm at night and she went for an 8 hour emergency open heart surgery. She's a lucky girl. Doing really good today from what I hear.

She too was always healthy and never went to a doctor. No family history that she knew of.

You just never know.

brooks85

you're so smart. And with the obamacare success you've achieved she will be sent home early next time, or she will just die waiting. You're so smart.

The Kraken

you're so smart. And with the obamacare success you've achieved she will be sent home early next time, or she will just die waiting. You're so smart.
    You really are one dumb motherfukker

I'd kill myself if I was half as ignorant as you

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I got the. Website to load and was offered a 50% signup bonus. 25% reload on thursdays.
    Points Awarded:

NYSportsGuy210 gave vividjohn45 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Which comes first kracker signs up for obamacare or he goes pro.?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

vividjohn45

Kracker for a guy who bad mouths sbr all the time u leave a lot of crumbs buddy

The Kraken

Can you please point me in the direction of this said bad mouthing? I'd really like to read it.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they can stick a can outside of the doctors/hospitals in my area and if i actually go there i will throw some money in it.. fukkin blow me with this health insurance crap, im 35 and havnt been to a doctor/hospital since i was 17 and only that time cause they wouldnt let me refuse treatment.. ill be damned if im paying for insurance when i dont go to fukkin doctors..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I haven't been to a medical doctor for anything since 2004. I'm 28 and NEVER get sick, I must be doing something right. That being said I've never gone a month without health insurance, even when I was on a private plan paying $215 a month. You fukks think you have to plan falling down and breaking an arm? You have to plan on having health related issues? Who plans on having a stroke or heart attack. Unresponsible kids think they don't need to pay for healthcare.

35 havnt been to doctor/hospital since i was a minor and had something happen and they wouldnt let me refuse treatment which i tried vehemently .. when i get a sinus infection twice a year i find antibiotics since for some stupid ass reason i cant just go to walgreens and get them myself.. im perfectly capable of handling my own business and it doesnt involve doctors or hospitals.. i wouldnt know if i had health related issues cause i dont go to doctors to find out, i have quite the immune system, i drink a lot of milk and have made it this far never breaking anything besides finger, toe, nose, none of which required a doctor , had some gashes that needed stitches, again didnt need a doctor. if i have a freaking heart attack or stroke at 35 odds are id hold out till it was too late anyway and guess i wasnt meant to make it..cant stand when needy ppl who go to doctors and hospitals act like i should be obligated to pay for health insurance, my wife has it, she goes to doctors, i where contacts so i carried eye insurance until last year when i found a place oversees that will sell me whatever contacts i want w/o a yearly script so now i dont bother with eye insurance since ive gotten around that bureaucracy.. this fukkin country, bad enough they get the retarded masses to agree with there bs but they get them to spew their propaganda for them.. maybe it just me but id just assume be left on the street to die if something happened to me than go my whole life paying out the fukkn ass for some punk ass health insurance im not gonna use..

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

If you were me, you'd acknowledge how stupid you are for what you said and then supporting Obamacare. But, you're not. Funny thing is I know in back of your head you know I'm right but you won't admit it.
    Nomination(s):

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    35 havnt been to doctor/hospital since i was a minor and had something happen and they wouldnt let me refuse treatment which i tried vehemently .. when i get a sinus infection twice a year i find antibiotics since for some stupid ass reason i cant just go to walgreens and get them myself.. im perfectly capable of handling my own business and it doesnt involve doctors or hospitals.. i wouldnt know if i had health related issues cause i dont go to doctors to find out, i have quite the immune system, i drink a lot of milk and have made it this far never breaking anything besides finger, toe, nose, none of which required a doctor , had some gashes that needed stitches, again didnt need a doctor. if i have a freaking heart attack or stroke at 35 odds are id hold out till it was too late anyway and guess i wasnt meant to make it..cant stand when needy ppl who go to doctors and hospitals act like i should be obligated to pay for health insurance, my wife has it, she goes to doctors, i where contacts so i carried eye insurance until last year when i found a place oversees that will sell me whatever contacts i want w/o a yearly script so now i dont bother with eye insurance since ive gotten around that bureaucracy.. this fukkin country, bad enough they get the retarded masses to agree with there bs but they get them to spew their propaganda for them.. maybe it just me but id just assume be left on the street to die if something happened to me than go my whole life paying out the fukkn ass for some punk ass health insurance im not gonna use..
    Seems like you got your shit together. Just make sure your wife, kids, co-workers, friends, etc. know that you don't want to be taken to hospital should something happen to you. Like I said, I am all for people being able to opt out. You are willing to roll the dice, that's fine, just don't be upset if when you finally need the services because you broke your arm in a car accident, they give you the Wikipedia entry for how to build your own splint and tell you to get out of their private hospital.

The Kraken

If you were me, you'd acknowledge how stupid you are for what you said and then supporting Obamacare. But, you're not. Funny thing is I know in back of your head you know I'm right but you won't admit it.
    You're one whacked out fool

In all seriousness, thanks for the giggles this morning.

Brooks I have a feeling you're probably a nice guy, just not the brightest.

So Happy Holidays guy

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by dick johnson View Post
    What's this 1% shit? It's a $95 penalty if you don't have insurance. Be informed and vote Republican.
    Yes this is what I heard too.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    I have some family members pretty high on some health care boards and this may happen sooner than you think. Hospitals lose a substantial amount of money from people that don't have health insurance and force the hand of hospitals. It even comes down to every hospital fighting each other and interchanging patients that don't have insurance. I won't be surprised to turn on the news and see a patient turned away from multiple hospitals. This is a major reason why healthcare is becoming so expensive.
    Exactly. The sole point of Obamacare was to get everyone insured to fix this problem.

Now they are charging so damn much for the healthy 25 year olds who should be paying next to nothing, that the healthy who balance the system out won't be there to pay for the unhealthy.

Best example I've heard yet is car insurance... Imagine if the system set for similar cost structures to insure a Bugatti and a Camry..... clearly the person with the Camry is overpaying.

Obamacare even takes it a step further, and gives cars to people who can't afford the Camry FOR LIFE FOR FREE!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Seems like you got your shit together. Just make sure your wife, kids, co-workers, friends, etc. know that you don't want to be taken to hospital should something happen to you. Like I said, I am all for people being able to opt out. You are willing to roll the dice, that's fine, just don't be upset if when you finally need the services because you broke your arm in a car accident, they give you the Wikipedia entry for how to build your own splint and tell you to get out of their private hospital.
    Car accident he is fine, that is what car insurance is for.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Funny how gamblers are debating risk aversion.......again.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I didn't sign up but I already have insurance and it dropped in price
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Anyone without health insurance is a fool anyway. You're costing the rest of us money.
    These guys get it.

ChalkyDog

Typical Republican that has ruined the party.

"My opinion is the truth, and all others are wrong regardless of validity"

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    These guys get it.
    I'm
    Not costing vodka a dime. Pay my bills just like he does. Sorry I'm not ripped off just because I do have insurance. Lower the premiums and get a hold of coat gouging and I'm all for it.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm
    Not costing vodka a dime. Pay my bills just like he does. Sorry I'm not ripped off just because I do have insurance. Lower the premiums and get a hold of coat gouging and I'm all for it.
    You have insurance, based on this post, meaning Vodka's post has absolutely nothing to do with you.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Car accident he is fine, that is what car insurance is for.
    Good luck with that school of thought.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Good luck with that school of thought.
    In mi you pay for medical on your auto based on if you have insurance or not. Medical is primary auto secondary. If you don't have medical your auto pays up to the limit you pay for.

First 123 Last