1. #1
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Just lost a dime on an empty net soccer goal

    German cup Frankfurt-Sandhausen I got San+1.5 score is 3-2 90+2 minute Sand using Free kick goalie goes in box Frankfurt gets ball out and scores the empty netter on the last minute of stoppage

  2. #2
    jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-07
    Posts: 6,759
    Betpoints: 644

    you got a very lucky own goal earlier ,so it equals out

  3. #3
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,056
    Betpoints: 24

    That's hardliving

  4. #4
    Louisvillekid1
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,300
    Betpoints: 540

    Easy in a slump,

    You'll bounce back

  5. #5
    innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-12
    Posts: 6,211
    Betpoints: 196

    brutal....smokey

  6. #6
    riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-11
    Posts: 7,234
    Betpoints: 54

    Been a lot of that today. Pushed a big play on Man City when they were up 3-0 in the 83rd minute. Scored an own goal and ended 3-2. Fuk this sport

  7. #7
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    beats like this take the life out of me and consider just hanging it up, will be thinking about this game for the next week everytime I'm about to place a wager. Confidence is shot
    Points Awarded:

    riffraff24 gave easyliving 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-11
    Posts: 7,234
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    beats like this take the life out of me and consider just hanging it up, will be thinking about this game for the next week everytime I'm about to place a wager. Confidence is shot
    I hear ya bro. Been there and recently. I took 2 weeks off and thought about it every day. Name of the game we play

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,411
    Betpoints: 345

    Hate to see this when your on the right side

    EL take a day off

  10. #10
    Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-12
    Posts: 2,396
    Betpoints: 18

    Happened to me before Easyliving, around the time I decided to quit placing wagers on soccer.

  11. #11
    edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-13
    Posts: 2,059
    Betpoints: 475

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Happened to me before Easyliving, around the time I decided to quit placing wagers on soccer.

    People who don't wager on soccer are missing out on money.
    Points Awarded:

    OGUCCI-SBR gave edabramov 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-12
    Posts: 6,211
    Betpoints: 196

    People who call it soccer anger the Gods

  13. #13
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 44,829
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    People who don't wager on soccer are missing out on money.
    I've actually never even watched an entire soccer game in my whole life, much less place a bet on it

    seems boring as watching paint dry, watched about 30 min of a WC match few years ago and feel asleep

  14. #14
    edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-13
    Posts: 2,059
    Betpoints: 475

    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I've actually never even watched an entire soccer game in my whole life, much less place a bet on it

    seems boring as watching paint dry, watched about 30 min of a WC match few years ago and feel asleep

    For me it's natural because I'm from Eastern Europe.. live in US now though. Find Football kinda boring.. I guess it's about growing up with the sport.. anyway IMO soccer is the best sport to wager on. I don't know what the hell I'd do without it, I'd actually be forced to learn NHL and NFL. God tough to call those from my point of view..

  15. #15
    whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-10
    Posts: 2,720
    Betpoints: 2948

    That shit happens all the time in NHL.

    Once bet on a team +2.5

    3-1 at the end, 4 minutes left and they bring the goalie off. concede straight away and put the goalie back in for the last 3 minutes. NHL is the worst sport ever to bet on for me.

    Let's not forget when I had a team -1.5

    3-2 at the end, empty net. 2 on 1. instead of shooting he passes it to another guy.

    shoots. scores....

    0.00000000000000000001 seconds after the buzzer

  16. #16
    easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-12
    Posts: 8,878
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    That shit happens all the time in NHL.

    Once bet on a team +2.5

    3-1 at the end, 4 minutes left and they bring the goalie off. concede straight away and put the goalie back in for the last 3 minutes. NHL is the worst sport ever to bet on for me.

    Let's not forget when I had a team -1.5

    3-2 at the end, empty net. 2 on 1. instead of shooting he passes it to another guy.

    shoots. scores....

    0.00000000000000000001 seconds after the buzzer
    well yea its common in hockey happens all the time but not in soccer

Top