daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good ole Urban Meyer

Big Shocker here. He didnt suspend some LB (Spikes) at UF after a fight on the field until the SEC stepped in.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...b1g-title-game

Urban Meyer said Sunday that he will not suspend the two Buckeye players ejected after a first-half brawl during Ohio State's 42-41 win over Michigan Saturday -- potentially making them available for Saturday's BCS do-or-die Big Ten Championship Game against Michigan State.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The Big Ten will step in. Not the SEC.

The offensive lineman will get suspended for sure. I was watching the game at the gym while running on the treadmill and he went crazy on the bench after he was ejected throwing his helmet to the ground and giving the finger with both hands to the Michigan fans.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

They were already out for the biggest game of the year, I'm sure Saban would suspend them Interesting to see what the B1G will do

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    They were already out for the biggest game of the year, I'm sure Saban would suspend them Interesting to see what the B1G will do
    Could be wrong, but I think it happened earlier enough in the game the Big 10 rules won't call for them to be suspended

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Could be wrong, but I think it happened earlier enough in the game the Big 10 rules won't call for them to be suspended
    Delaney does what he wants. I could see them maybe getting a half game or something just to make a statement. What Taylor Lewan did earlier in the year was probably worse and he got nothing , but it didn't draw much attention http://espn.go.com/college-football/...n-helmet-twist

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

The offensive lineman will get suspended for sure. I was watching the game at the gym while running on the treadmill and he went crazy on the bench after he was ejected throwing his helmet to the ground and giving the finger with both hands to the Michigan fans.
    He referred to the SEC pertaining to a similar situation Meyer was involved in while he was at Florida.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    This.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Guy would sell his grandmother's soul for a win.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Guy would sell his grandmother's soul for a win.
    I wonder what's the bonus of making a BCS championship game in his contract.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yea he's a piece of shit but then again most of these coaches are.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder what's the bonus of making a BCS championship game in his contract.

$100,000 bonus for winning the Big Ten Championship game, which also comes with another year added to his contract, if he accepts it, can be reached this year by having the most, or tied for the most, regular-season Big Ten wins of any team.

$250,000 bonus for reaching the BCS National Championship can be reached this season if Ohio State finishes No. 1 or No. 2.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

$100,000 bonus for winning the Big Ten Championship game, which also comes with another year added to his contract, if he accepts it, can be reached this year by having the most, or tied for the most, regular-season Big Ten wins of any team.

$250,000 bonus for reaching the BCS National Championship can be reached this season if Ohio State finishes No. 1 or No. 2.
    so this one game is worth $350k to him

makes me wanna root for mich st even more

Wilfred

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  67.1 KB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All about winning men
    Of course if this happened earlier in the year he would get a game suspension

uxley.2
    Update your status
    uxley.2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lolz...Where's the outrage for Jimbo Fisher letting Jameis Winston play? The kid is refusing to cooperate in an investigation for rape. Sure, that's his right, but generally a non-slimeball coach might have a moral problem with letting a kid, who's being investigated for a felony, play for his team. How about suspending him for a game for using questionable judgement to show that you won't tolerate that kind of behavior?

Urban Meyer suspended the best RB in college football for three games because he put himself in an undesirable situation. And now you people bitch because he won't suspend a guy who flipped the bird to fans? Lol at you.