Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Great call. Took balls. Michigan unranked, playing with absolutely nothing to lose.

Biggest problem is that Gardner sucks. Guy looked at one guy for that 2 point conversion. Never took his eyes off him, didn't care that he was triple covered.

Wolverines desperately need a QB.
    I would have ran the ball personally. The only problem I have with the call itself is it was the same exact play Urban saw before taking his last TO. Gardner played well, he fukked his leg up earlier in the game. Yes he isn't the best but the kid has heart and that can't be taught.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I had Braxton over 305 yds. Maybe I was a little hasty with my comment, hoping for OT.
    Opie's right though. The call was alright, the play call was suspect.

He shouldn't be stealing avatars though!

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    This thread is about Michigan/Ohio St.
    My bust, I meant Michigan

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-19-15 at 04:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Good hit broski

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    welcome back !!!!
    Good to see you Pete! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post

nice- from Monroe ,Mich ... I love these games ,but chickened out on the pts & game period.. Agree with every point you made tho. Could not have been written more clearly.
    Always great to see someone from Michigan! I live in Allen Park. About 40 minutes from you. Thanks for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Good coaching decision bad play call/execution. That said who the fukk cares. TMS didn't make a thread about Michigan ML...he made a thread about Michigan +16....and he skull fukked it.

This ain't an in game thread.

Congrats again, TMS. You're a stud.
    Thanks Tat! Just lucky! Good Luck on Sunday with your plays!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I would have ran the ball personally. The only problem I have with the call itself is it was the same exact play Urban saw before taking his last TO. Gardner played well, he fukked his leg up earlier in the game. Yes he isn't the best but the kid has heart and that can't be taught.
    Hey Deuce! I agree. Thought we were going to see a run play there. Didn't agree with that stacked pass formation. Would of been great to see 4 wide and spread em out.

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    Good hit broski
    Thanks! Much appreciated.

It was a great game to watch. Once Gardner had the ankle injury... it was over. I kinda wonder about Michigan's last 2 TD's. Seems like Ohio State played way too soft. Thanks for everyone who posted in the thread. I finally had time to read the play-by-play. I like to hear other posters opinions and responses throughout the game.

First ... 2345