ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Matt McGloin

Is he the real deal??

So far yes...

Kinda reminds me of Kaepernick last season where almost everything he touched/passed hit the mark...

So far this kid has looked solid

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

meeeeehh

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

You serious? Guy will look great then just throw it right to the other team. Happened at Penn State quite often.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    You serious? Guy will look great then just throw it right to the other team. Happened at Penn State quite often.
    Yeah my bad. Guy has solid multiple sets then goes quiet.

A little work on consistency and can see this kid capable of being top 10QB in next couple seasons

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

A walk-on at Penn State...Joe Paterno and his son Jay Pa did nothing for him to prepare him for the next level. His saving grace was Bill O'Brien becoming the PSU coach and having a single year of his expertise. The guy left PSU undrafted, and the Raiders thought enough of him to punt Matt Flynn away, and give Carson Palmer to the Cardinals for a bag of nuts. The Raiders were afraid to cut him at anytime during camp because they knew he would be on the depth chart of Tampa Bay or Jacksonville within a week and they would never see him on their roster again.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yeah my bad. Guy has solid multiple sets then goes quiet.

A little work on consistency and can see this kid capable of being top 10QB in next couple seasons
    I don't really see it. Really hard to tell on the Raiders though with a pretty bad offensive line and really no weapons at all.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Raiders made some amazing catches with defenders all over them. Gotta give the qb a little props