SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I'd only go for it if the ban option is there.
    All options are being considered.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

I would expect SBR to pay me points for my services

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

My first duty as mod, putting Carseller back into negative points. Then giving myself some!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'd make you pay me....there are too many diaper wearer's around here creating drama about 200 mph tennis serves, ass towel's, someone threatening them for 5 pts at a poker table, on and on, etc. I'd rather have my nuts ripped off...drug across a cheese grater...then dipped in lemon juice...than listen to some of these ass nuggets

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I may pony up some pts just for the satisfaction of banning SnickerDoodles & StudMLB. Although I shouldn't have to lose more pts, since all well documented loan stiffs should obviously be banned automatically. Apparently SBR feels otherwise, which is quite shocking & unfortunate.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

unbelievable
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Wulfman14 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I will give 5k as long as cs4 is banned for life

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

How lame is sbr now? Really running out of ideas.

Banning people might have been fun, but who wants to flag posts and do all the boring shit which the real mods can barely do and give up precious bet points on top of that.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

And this is suppose to serve what purpose? Allowing broke dick fuk's to to ban someone. Invade their personal pm's and possibly release personal information or fuk with their account? Not to mention half the shit posted on here could be classified as "spam" or dumb fuk'in posts like "it's a lock" in general.

Is this the best idea you fuk's could come up with? Where the hell is the Philippine relief charity poker game to help the people devastated by the typhoon that destroyed that country?

How about adding a charity link donation icon, (like the gold one we have to give points to posters) where sbr members could donate small or what ever amount and then when it gets up there, say every 500 pts or so, purchase a donation to the red cross or doctors without boarders? Not everyone has 500 points all the time and this would allow us to give small donations to a pool I'm sure would build up pretty fast.

If you want to do something silly instead of giving who gives a fly'in fuk mod power to some idiot for 5 hours, How about whoring JJ Gold to make a video burying any poster, mod, site owner, etc, of our choosing.

Example: a poster pays 200 pts for JJ to make a video about me bitch'in about sbr rigged poker. JJ in turn gets a percentage for his work and all is fair game related to the paying poster's request. And we all know how good JJ is at reading someone the fuk'in riot act! Lol! I for one would personally pay to see JJ make a video about what a shit bag fuk face lying sack of shit stiff carseller is!

Here's another good one. Let us posters pay for a short but sweet phone call from one of the sweet sbr cuties who make this site worth coming to. The call could be limited to a couple of minutes, just to say "hey have a good betting day" or "good luck at the tables tonight." No derogatory or mean shit is said to the girls or they're allowed to hang up right away and that shit head poster is banned from ever having the privilege again. JoJo, Natalie and Annie hold their own in sbr videos and it we've gotten to know them so well, it would be cool just to say hello and complement them on their great work.

Finally one more, (since you fuk's aren't paying me for any of these ideas and I'm an evil genius who could really improve this place if the price was right) Sbr continuously has stated they take a "hands off" approach to loans and the fuk'in stiffs who give our honest and trusting lenders a ton of headaches and grief over trying to get these douche bags to pay up!

How about lettings us purchase a badge with a logo and the words "F'in STIFF" on it, to be posted on the stiff's account? Of course proof would be provided and this badge does not come off until said loan is paid! This way everybody, new members and old, knows what kind of non paying asshole they're dealing with and it would have saved the kind generosity of posters like Blowseq who gave out 40,000 pts, 500 to each poster, except for the rip off scum bag Carseller, who not only got the free 500, but went back twice. Had Blowseq been aware of what a suck hole liar Carseller was by virtue of a STIFF Badge, he wouldn't have gotten shit.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-27-13 at 06:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

horja1 gave mikejamm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

biddy_24 gave mikejamm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, sneakerhead, horja1, EmpireMaker, Chi_archie, yisman, and Cookie Monster

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Great post mikejamm!
    Awesome ideas too

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    How about lettings us purchase a badge with a logo and the words "F'in STIFF" on it, to be posted on the stiff's account? Of course proof would be provided and this badge does not come off until said loan is paid! This way everybody, new members and old, knows what kind of non paying asshole they're dealing with and it would have saved the kind generosity of posters like Blowseq who gave out 40,000 pts, 500 to each poster, except for the rip off scum bag Carseller, who not only got the free 500, but went back twice. Had Blowseq been aware of what a suck hole liar Carseller was by virtue of a STIFF Badge, he wouldn't have gotten shit.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

If you ban Ratzz...you still have Menses.

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

SBR can pay me 1,000,000,000,000 points to be mod for a day

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    if that's the best u can come up with,this place is in some serious trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    This is the worst idea I've heard of.
    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How about you give us points to do it
    Well the writing is on the wall for someone. SBR about to pony up 300k for a capping contest so they gotta trim the payroll. The hammer will drop on a mod or two to cut payroll then let the posters moderate themselves by charging them to do so. Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    the fact that when u need a mod ,they cant be found,so would be a waste of time,left message few days back and have had no response
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    would kill the site

guys would ban anyone for fun and you would lose posters to other sites

game over
    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Why ban anyone?

I would think that freedom of speech should trump petty insecurity, shame and self depreciation.

We have the ignore feature that should suffice.

The only thing wrong with the ignore button is that posters can't use it on themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Maybe if SBR Forum does his job and ban all the ghosts instead of turning a blind eye you wouldn't need posters help to do his job.

I agree with others. You have to pay someone points to do this job and not asking him to pay you to do your job!
    Becoming an epic burial in this thread.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    And this is suppose to serve what purpose? Allowing broke dick fuk's to to ban someone. Invade their personal pm's and possibly release personal information or fuk with their account? Not to mention half the shit posted on here could be classified as "spam" or dumb fuk'in posts like "it's a lock" in general.

Is this the best idea you fuk's could come up with? Where the hell is the Philippine relief charity poker game to help the people devastated by the typhoon that destroyed that country?

How about adding a charity link donation icon, (like the gold one we have to give points to posters) where sbr members could donate small or what ever amount and then when it gets up there, say every 500 pts or so, purchase a donation to the red cross or doctors without boarders? Not everyone has 500 points all the time and this would allow us to give small donations to a pool I'm sure would build up pretty fast.

If you want to do something silly instead of giving who gives a fly'in fuk mod power to some idiot for 5 hours, How about whoring JJ Gold to make a video burying any poster, mod, site owner, etc, of our choosing.

Example: a poster pays 200 pts for JJ to make a video about me bitch'in about sbr rigged poker. JJ in turn gets a percentage for his work and all is fair game related to the paying poster's request. And we all know how good JJ is at reading someone the fuk'in riot act! Lol! I for one would personally pay to see JJ make a video about what a shit bag fuk face lying sack of shit stiff carseller is!

Here's another good one. Let us posters pay for a short but sweet phone call from one of the sweet sbr cuties who make this site worth coming to. The call could be limited to a couple of minutes, just to say "hey have a good betting day" or "good luck at the tables tonight." No derogatory or mean shit is said to the girls or they're allowed to hang up right away and that shit head poster is banned from ever having the privilege again. JoJo and Annie hold their own in sbr videos and it we've gotten to know them so well, it would be cool just to say hello and complement them on their great work.

Finally one more, (since you fuk's aren't paying me for any of these ideas and I'm an evil genius who could really improve this place if the price was right) Sbr continuously has stated they take a "hands off" approach to loans and the fuk'in stiffs who give our honest and trusting lenders a ton of headaches and grief over trying to get these douche bags to pay up!

Some good ideas here...which is why they'll never happen

yolo
    yolo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

lol

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

cool idea in theory but fukkin stupid if implemented practically.

wouldn't pay a cent for that shit, you'd have to pay me any lost wages for the day if I accidentally slip into a portal to another universe where gun to my head I have to babysit all the angry, frustrated dipshits here

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Note: Former staff would be unable to redeem for security reasons (sorry BBD).
    That's not fair sir. Why am I blackballed over proving the obvious?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We are considering adding this in the SBR Store but need to decide a cost.

You would be able to ban another SBR poster for up to 5 hours as well as help index threads and follow up on spam posts.
    Not an easy job, used to run (with a few others) the old baseball.com
    My price to SBR, 50 betpoints for 5 hrs worth of work.

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    That's not fair sir. Why am I blackballed over proving the obvious?
    There are more pressing theories to prove or disprove sir. For example the earth really being flat, the existence of the Tooth Fairy, or finally cracking the case on who really killed JFK sir. I'm sure you'd be rewarded more handsomely than the $5m for inventing Bitcoins or whatever it is you cooked up that didn't boil.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LOL..so far no one has made an offer. Being a MOD ain't what it used to be.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    LOL..so far no one has made an offer. Being a MOD ain't what it used to be.
    Yea and John and Lou are still in charge. Pay for them to be your boss. What a treat. You'll be making taco bell runs for Lou and massaging Johns bunions

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Add private message access and I'll pay 1,000 points for 24 hours SBR duties

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

People will just ban People they don't like
    Strange.

biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moderator for a Day

250 - 300 points

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea and John and Lou are still in charge. Pay for them to be your boss. What a treat. You'll be making taco bell runs for Lou and massaging Johns bunions

Essentially.

Who the hell would pay to be a mod at this dump?

You would have to pay me ... a helluva lot more than they pay the Ticos.

SBR Forum

Just to clarify, moderators cannot read private messages. Full-time, onsite administrators can and there are filters in place to ensure only spam is detected so that posters don't get scammed ... sorta like the NSA not reading or caring about you chatting with another on what you ate for breakfast. =)

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

lol... just hit 2 BlackJs.. 45 + 45.. so little..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    would kill the site

guys would ban anyone for fun and you would lose posters to other sites

game over
    What do you know about becoming a mod and banning everyone?

Oh ya

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    What do you know about becoming a mod and banning everyone?

Oh ya
    The coach was a moderator over at Majorwager for a 1 day and he damn near banned the entire forum. Needless to say Russ and company wasn't too happy about that.

Hmm,,,, That reminds me how Clevfan went off on a few people particularly Both John and Sickgambler... Oh man do I remember those days fondly. Now you talk about a string of ghosts they both had. OMG, sick wasn't even the word for it.

BTW, "Trix" are for kids and "Obamaismyuncle". Then again I read it in "Tomarrowsnewspaper".

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    The coach was a moderator over at Majorwager for a 1 day and he damn near banned the entire forum. Needless to say Russ and company wasn't too happy about that.

Hmm,,,, That reminds me how Clevfan went off on a few people particularly Both John and Sickgambler... Oh man do I remember those days fondly. Now you talk about a string of ghosts they both had. OMG, sick wasn't even the word for it.

BTW, "Trix" are for kids and "Obamaismyuncle". Then again I read it in "Tomarrowsnewspaper".
    Whatever fukkin handout you get for being a drooling retard ain't nearly enough.

First 12