ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texans, Falcons, or Redskins?

My vote is for the Redskins after tonight, they have holes everywhere in their team.
    No O-line
    No great WRs
    No defense
    Horrible Special Teams
    No RB

Time to rebuild that team guys! Looks like we're doing a shift of crappy teams for the next 5 years.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

29. Redskins
    30. Falcons
    31. Jags
    32. Texans

bo281
    bo281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1241

Would have to go Falcons Redskins Texans. Falcons will be ok they just caught the injury bug. Texans and Redskins are in a total crossroads, with a possible house clearing on the way. My guess is Shanahan will resign, at this point in his career he wont stick around for a rebuild. I wouldnt include the Jags in this list because their arrow is pointing up.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by bo281 View Post
    Would have to go Falcons Redskins Texans. Falcons will be ok they just caught the injury bug. Texans and Redskins are in a total crossroads, with a possible house clearing on the way. My guess is Shanahan will resign, at this point in his career he wont stick around for a rebuild. I wouldnt include the Jags in this list because their arrow is pointing up.
    I think Shanny may be gone, but I think Kubiak won't be gone. The Texans have come from nothing under Kubiak and one flawed year because of heavy injuries aren't going to get Kubiak fired.
    The backup QB has come in and done better than Schaub so next year may be a different year if Kubiak can mold the team around him.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

So who are these bum teams drafting next year? Who is gonna be houston, jax qb's next year. I Could see John Football on either of these 2

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    So who are these bum teams drafting next year? Who is gonna be houston, jax qb's next year. I Could see John Football on either of these 2
    I think the Texans may stick with Keenum and draft heavy an O-line.

Texans being that A&M is 100 miles away from Houston.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

No RB?

I think Morris is 4th or 5th in the NFL in rushing? He may be the only thing worth anything on this squad. Or is he just another product of the Shanahan system??

bo281

I'd be shocked if Kubiak stayed another year, I think its kept quiet right now because of his health, not a good time to talk about it, but patience is up down there with him. Will be a great job for someone to step into, a lot of talent that defense.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    No RB?

I think Morris is 4th or 5th in the NFL in rushing? He may be the only thing worth anything on this squad. Or is he just another product of the Shanahan system??
    True, I guess his terrible O-line makes him look bad.

bo281

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    No RB?

Hard to say, hard runner, protects the ball, good on the goal line. I think the Shanahan system has run its course in wash, the only way it can work is with a home run hitting back, a top 5 tight end, 2 solid receivers and decisive accurate qb. Morris, Paulsen, and Griffin are horrible fits.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jets

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Jets
    Not Geno and the Jets!

COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    Texans, Falcons, or Redskins?

My vote is for the Redskins after tonight, they have holes everywhere in their team.
    No O-line
    No great WRs
    No defense
    Horrible Special Teams
    No RB

Time to rebuild that team guys! Looks like we're doing a shift of crappy teams for the next 5 years.
    If they are so bad why did you have them beating the 49ers tonight

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by COdoubleBizzle View Post
    If they are so bad why did you have them beating the 49ers tonight
    Never told anyone else to pick them. I thought they were going to be a better team than they were tonight. Clearly I was wrong, time to move on to the next game!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Falcons = Clowny

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Raiders or Falcons

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    29. Redskins
    30. Falcons
    31. Jags
    32. Texans
    This is the correct answer. The Texans have quit. They are done. The Redskins are still horrible, but they can score points against bad defenses. They almost scored 24 points in the fourth quarter against the Eagles to make an amazing comeback. The 49ers are on a different level, Washington never had a chance.

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

Jet's have to be the worst right now.

Jags

skins

texans

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The Vikings are really bad. They need to fire Frazier, this team has plenty of talent and should be much better.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Clearly Texans. Jags haven't quit. Falcons haven't quit. Redskins may quit going forward. Texans should fire Kubiak immediately. They need a culture change immediately. How many times this past Sunday did they run the ball for no gain........never engaged their wide receivers......and played with zero urgency.......they have quit on their coach.