Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Also its obvious the backup QB is better than RG

He will leave and be a good NFL QB
    Matt Schaub 2.0

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Great post, str. Call me crazy, but Elway should bring Shanny and his OLD staff to back to DEN and find magic again.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    bubblez this is a terrible statement.

you could not be any more wrong. you must not have watched RG3 pre surgery. he was a completely different player. complete different animal.

his accuracy know has everything to do with the knee cause he can not plant and drive, he's throwing lame ducks.
    I saw him play, bruh.

I think Luck, Kaep, and Wilson will all be better than him long term, so I think RG3 is very overrated.

It is just very PC friendly to hype up the next run happy black QB (first Vick and now RG3).

Teddy Bridgewater will be sick on an individual level (I call him "The Black Peyton Manning) though of course his shit team that he will get drafted on will suck, but RG3 is a very stereo-typical type of balck QB who uses his legs before using his arm.

Last year was an anomaly, when people didn't understand well how to defend the read option.

The Redskins ever being considered a really good team is hilarious to me.

An RG3 led Redskins team will NEVER make the NFC Championship and people can write it down that I said it.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

rg iii is dumb

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post

they ruined his entire career for one play off game.

Most Likely

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I think rg3 is way overrated by the media but people on here are acting like he's Jamarcus--I don't think he deserved the second pick, but consider that he is on a bad team,playing only his second season,and just got back from injury.not gonna be elite (as I think luck will be) but could become a decent starter with time

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

rg3 cant spell cow

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I saw him play, bruh.

I think Luck, Kaep, and Wilson will all be better than him long term, so I think RG3 is very overrated.

It is just very PC friendly to hype up the next run happy black QB (first Vick and now RG3).

Teddy Bridgewater will be sick on an individual level (I call him "The Black Peyton Manning) though of course his shit team that he will get drafted on will suck, but RG3 is a very stereo-typical type of balck QB who uses his legs before using his arm.

Last year was an anomaly, when people didn't understand well how to defend the read option.

The Redskins ever being considered a really good team is hilarious to me.

An RG3 led Redskins team will NEVER make the NFC Championship and people can write it down that I said it.
    I agree that Wilson would be better in the long run but if RG3 never tore his knee apart I think he would in a different category then Luck and CK.

Totally disagree that last year was anomaly. that dude was for real. I don't think you understand the type of injury he suffered. that puts most players out 1 and half. some never even return.

and it totally hampers RG3s game, the style of player he is, it's like cutting a tree down to a stump. he's useless without being able to cut and the explosiveness. or being able to drive off his back leg and throw. that injury took away about 75% of his game.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Great post, str. Call me crazy, but Elway should bring Shanny and his OLD staff to back to DEN and find magic again.
    Thanks Slacker.

I don't post very often in PT unless I have something to actually contribute but in this case I have known the Redskins since Dick Shiner and George Izzo were there. Lol.

I thought I would help people understand what REALLY is the problem instead of what people perceive in 5 minutes or from sports center.

Thanks again.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

It's simple, RG3 just isn't that good.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    It's simple, RG3 just isn't that good.
    He's very good man. Excellent in fact.

There's a much bigger picture here. The Washington Redskins have always been infatuated with "name" players. They repeatedly mortgaged away their future by trading away draft picks and signing big names to bad deals.

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times - OLD TEAMS DO NOT WIN. What you see is an old team that can't stop anyone and can't protect its quarterback.

The worst thing that can ever happen to a team is getting into a "Win Now" mentality.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

a sophmore slump is all it is.

some of yall act like you havent been watching this game for years...

Even the super star Cam Newton had a little bit of a sophmore slump..

now look at him

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The RED guy needs to bench the BLACK guy and start the White guy.

First 12