SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    what the penetrate ever, lucky as penetrate. Oklahoma State is still way better than Baylor obviously. UCF got lucky as hell getting to play overrated ass Baylor. Def a game I WON'T be watching. Two teams Louisville would beat by double digits in a bowl game
    Wait, didn't UCF had Louisville their ass AT LOUISVILLE?

Baylor would rape Louisville. For cripes sake man, Louisville needed OT to beat fuking Cincinnati.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16176

what the penetrate ever, lucky as penetrate. Oklahoma State is still way better than Baylor obviously. UCF got lucky as hell getting to play overrated ass Baylor. Def a game I WON'T be watching. Two teams Louisville would beat by double digits in a bowl game
    You are a most interesting poster. It's noble to stick up for your favorite team I'll give you that, but in doing so your
    exhibiting about as much sense as a baby that's just been born!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, no one really cares whether you watch or not. Anyone who can make the statements that you have made should be banned from here and from College Football in general. You know absolutely NOTHING about Vollege Football. lousiville played a schedule that my local High School team ccould beat and they could not run the table. Louisville was 4-7 ATS, which means that if you wager (and normally, the big mouths do not) you lost your tail. Louisville will get their tails kicked in the Russel Athletic Bowl. Watch what Miami does to them. Then go back into your cave. If Okie State was better than Baylor, why did they lose to OU AT HOME? Duh...

k1ko
    k1ko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Louisville's schedule makes UCF look like they play in the SEC. So overrated and a terrible team which dropped in rankings almost every week as the season went on and they were exposed for who they were.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is what happens to people who shoot their big mouths off when they have no clue as to what they are talking about.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16176

So he won't be watching the UCF-Baylor game but Powell will tune in on the 28th to watch 3 also rans to UCF, thats
    his big day this bowl season Louisville, Rutgers & Cinncinnati (What a group) will show off their talents that day. It would probably be a good parlay to couple all 3 to lose.

First 12