Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zebra Fixation Cautionary Games of the Week!!

Dallas at New York -2 1/2
    Zebes will favor NYG. Want to keep the storybook late season Giant folk lore in tact. Also want to keep the NFC LEAST tight going down the stretch to keep the biggest market in NFL ~interested~.

With that said, I'll gamble on the Dallas Cowboys today to WIN the game because they are certainly overall a better team. If they patch the defensive HOLEwork they displayed versus NO, they can leave Jersey with a win and keep them on their forever .500 pace with the red headed baboon. Extra time from the bye to heal and repair should help. Jerry Jones proclamation this week about Garrett continuing past this season could be poppycock, should the boys not make 8 wins and are shut out from Wild Card weekend. Goal would be for them to make it back to the Pacific Northwest where the Tony Romo debacle started with the fumbled shiny ball snap. This guy's going to get one ring, it is just a matter of when. Foolhearty me taking the Cowboys today to try to beat Zebramania and dah FIX.

Denver -2 1/2 at New England
    Look for New England to get every possible call tonight in the cold and blustery Gillete stadium. Firstly, the Zebes have to be in the game, to make up for last weeks picked up flag in the Superdome and Braddy's little broken heart. Secondly, the Broncos can afford a loss to tighten their division race with next weeks big one on the horizon at Arrowhead. Great NFL fodder. Not betting this one, but the FIX should definitely be in the Patriots favor tonight. The WINNER is definitely much more a factor than versus the spread in the National Fixation League for this affair.

Now let us just watch and see. Enjoy!

Petey Wheatstraw

No replies COOL!

Anyone out there in SBR world with the intelligence to see my point after watching the 1st half of the Cowboys / Giants game?

Earth to Universe via Vegas!! Anybody home?

FIXATION

Petey Wheatstraw

Looks like Patriots; Vegas and the FIXATION cannot afford 2 setbacks in a row. Whatz ya thayink?