LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Patriots Secondary Banged Up vs. Peyton

CBs Aqib Talib (hip), Kyle Arrington (groin), and Alfonzo Dennard (knee), as well as SS Steve Gregory (hand), all questionable. And this isn't the usual New England propaganda either.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Isn't it? May as well source it if you've looked in-depth. Only thing I could find was that Dennard's probably out, but I didn't look around too heavily.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Isn't it? May as well source it if you've looked in-depth. Only thing I could find was that Dennard's probably out, but I didn't look around too heavily.
    Well Talib aggravated his hip Monday night. I guess we'll learn more Saturday.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rotoworld:
    Patriots list four key DBs as questionable

The Patriots have listed CBs Aqib Talib (hip), Kyle Arrington (groin), and Alfonzo Dennard (knee) as questionable for Week 12 against Denver, in addition to SS Steve Gregory (hand).

The general feeling is that Gregory and Arrington have the best shots to play against Peyton Manning. Talib is going to try to play, but clearly isn't 100 percent after aggravating the hip injury in Monday night's loss to Carolina. Dennard will be in street clothes versus Denver. The Pats picked an awfully bad time to enter a game with their secondary severely banged up.

Nov 22 - 4:21 PM

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Also dont forget Brady looks like he injured his hand Vs Carolina.. It didnt get much attention but the camera showed him on the branch holding and rubbing it

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Yet NE is still just +1.