bystrow
    bystrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8223

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    And why exactly will this be a FG game? See, this is funny. You see people saying that Miami will keep it close yada yada, but what exactly is the reasoning?
    There's not many angles pointing to a close game let alone Miami winning SU. I'm curious to read your reasoning.
    Sorry for the late answer. I think they have played decent home games this year beating a solid playoff Team in Cincinnati and a mediocre Chargers team. Carolina played phenomenal recently and won 6 games in a row, but with wins over SF and NE, I think this could be a letdown spot tonight for a hard season final. But I totaly agree with you that there are not many valid arguments against the Panthers tonight, but it's the NFL and sometimes there occur strange things.
    The prediction with the field goal was more kind of a gut feeling, but I like homedogs in the NFL.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by bystrow View Post
    Sorry for the late answer. I think they have played decent home games this year beating a solid playoff Team in Cincinnati and a mediocre Chargers team. Carolina played phenomenal recently and won 6 games in a row, but with wins over SF and NE, I think this could be a letdown spot tonight for a hard season final. But I totaly agree with you that there are not many valid arguments against the Panthers tonight, but it's the NFL and sometimes there occur strange things.
    The prediction with the field goal was more kind of a gut feeling, but I like homedogs in the NFL.
    Well at the very least I can wish you GL if you happen to bet on this game. I might hop in via live betting. Lets see.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Got Miami +5 good luck everyone

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Wow. What the hell happened here? Tannehill throws 310 yards at 66% and only achieves 1 TD??

Lucky to have the half point.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina ML, never in doubt.... just kidding obv.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I went 4-1 in the 1:00 ET games. Two more to go.

bystrow
    bystrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8223

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Well at the very least I can wish you GL if you happen to bet on this game. I might hop in via live betting. Lets see.
    Thanks bro, hope you cashed. I didn't bet on the game, I just wanted to post my thoughts about this game.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I went 4-1 in the 1:00 ET games. Two more to go.
    Good stuff! Got any NBA leans today besides Bulls/Clips?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Good stuff! Got any NBA leans today besides Bulls/Clips?
    No I am done for today.

First 12