EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Euro Trash or Euro Ca$h @ 2:40pm ET

Euroleague Basketball
    Zalgiris Kaunas +21.5 [-110] @ Real Madrid
    I dablle a little in Euroleague. Don't proclaim to know much, but I think the Lithuanians can cover today even on the road. First game was a 20 point road win for Real Madrid, but situations have changed with a new coach for Zalgiris Kaunas and renewed sense of effort since that loss. Both teams have domestic league games on Sunday, so the pedal may come off the gas some near the end to allow some backdoor action. Oh yeah. Get ya some backdoor lovin'. If Real blows them out, feel free to urinate on this thread.

Henkka
    Henkka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Nice play, i was thinking about playing it too because it's a good spot for them to cover but Real scares me too much so passed. Best of luck.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah the scary nature comes to fruition late in the half. 46-32 stretched to 56-32 in like a minute. Hoping the gas pedal theory holds true in the 4th if Zalgiris is still within sniffing distance of a 20 pt. game.

losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I have $500 on this myself the 12-0 run was the dagger. I thought Real would win by 15-20

EaglesPhan36

Still hoping they ease off in the 4th Q and Zalgiris can close the gap. They at least pushed it back closer to end the 3rd. If they can keep it even for the quarter till about midway, maybe they can make a mini-run to end it at 20 or less.

losschaser

Zalgiris needs to win the 4th by 6 and our bet wins. Now if these greedy spanish fukks take out their all star starters there is a chance. I dont understand Euro BB, 30 point game and they keep their best guys in....

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

euro league is always on thursday and fridays, so its nothing special for them to play on friday and sunday.

No matter how big the lead is, starters usually stay in until the final minutes.
    Its not a big deal for the players. Remember fiba rules are only 40 minutes per game anyway. Shouldnt be too hard to play like 20-30 minutes back to back.

Henkka

Zalgiris had their chance. Real missed everything early in the fourth. Now looks hopeless.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah. Had it down to 23 and then Real blew it back open. Urine time.

Henkka

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    euro league is always on thursday and fridays, so its nothing special for them to play on friday and sunday.

No matter how big the lead is, starters usually stay in until the final minutes.
    Its not a big deal for the players. Remember fiba rules are only 40 minutes per game anyway. Shouldnt be too hard to play like 20-30 minutes back to back.
    Good point. And if the starters don't play 'till the end, their depth is amazing anyways.

This Real team is something else. They just don't seem to slow down at all. It's like they're not happy if they don't blow out their opponent in every single game, at least in the euroleague. Every game seems to be about making a statement. Literally nothing to play for right now and playing their hearts out.

losschaser

First 3 minutes were scoreless then Zalgiris hit a 3 but Real followed with 3 3's then I turned off the game. Time to focus on other games.

losschaser

These big spreads are worth pounding though. I hit CSKA/Nanterre the other day at +18

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Fenerbahce is obviously the team to go with. 6 of 6 now.